• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Hosts Trump Allies Are Turning on the President:

NeverTrump

Exposing GOP since 2015
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
They are saying he caved, and he did:

Foxy Friends- Kilmeade: “Nobody thinks that ISIS is defeated," Kilmeade added. "Nobody who understands who was born after 2000 who sees what’s happened after 9/11, understands."

Mike Huckabee: "I want troops home too, but leaving Syria abruptly is betrayal to Kurds who have sacrificed and shed blood for Americans and it leaves Syrian Christians as sitting ducks," he posted. "Please @realDonaldTrump re-think this! Your friends and supporters hope you reconsider."

Rush Limbaugh: "Trump gets nothing and the Democrats get everything."

Dan Bongino: Trump's base "wants the wall and wants it now."

Fox Business host David Asman: "read my lips," moment, "If [Trump] is viewed by his base as caving on the issue, no matter how they try to spin it at the White House, already some of the base is beginning to fray a little bit worrying that the president is giving up on this," he said.

FOX NEWS HOSTS, TRUMP ALLIES ARE TURNING ON THE PRESIDENT

lemme guess. These guys are all liburals. The Deep state got to them!!!!

Foxy Friends- Kilmeade: “Nobody thinks that ISIS is defeated," Kilmeade added. "Nobody who understands who was born after 2000 who sees what’s happened after 9/11, understands."

Mike Huckabee: "I want troops home too, but leaving Syria abruptly is betrayal to Kurds who have sacrificed and shed blood for Americans and it leaves Syrian Christians as sitting ducks," he posted. "Please @realDonaldTrump re-think this! Your friends and supporters hope you reconsider."

Fox Business host David Asman: "read my lips," moment, "If [Trump] is viewed by his base as caving on the issue, no matter how they try to spin it at the White House, already some of the base is beginning to fray a little bit worrying that the president is giving up on this," he said.

This is why there is a “huddle” in the White House right about now!

"Fake News"... (again, we all know someone would go there.)

Maybe, just maybe nevertrump these people have principles and believe in them.

Can we say the say thing about Democrats who were begging Bush and Obama to cut and run in Iraq and were calling ISIS the JV team?

"Mr. Bongino"

And I got stuck with a boring name.

"Foxy Friends" :mrgreen:

Who the **** is Dan Bongino?

Yea Trump is done all the pro Trump folks are turning on him. Oh my what a hoot!!
This reminds me that Hillary has a 99% chance of being president. Yup she does.
President Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, the fact that I actually agree with Trump’s decision in this instance is bad news for Trump as I am probably the exact opposite of his base on 99% of issues.

Typical right-wing stupidity.

Trump gets "nothing", and democrats win? LOL, the Congress is Republican majority and is bi-partisan on the spending plan.
And the idea that the Wall is everything...or even a substantial something, is equally absurd.

Trump is supposed to represent a diverse nation, not a single 28% of the electorate, who is basically following whatever right-wing media analysts have targeted as "this will get supporters riled up!" issues.

Yeah, the fact that I actually agree with Trump’s decision in this instance is bad news for Trump as I am probably the exact opposite of his base on 99% of issues.

Neither Bolton, nor Mattis, nor the Pentagon, nor White House aides, nor the US Congress, nor US allies in the region, believes ISIS is defeated in Syria.

Do you know something no one else seems to know?

Neither Bolton, nor Mattis, nor the Pentagon, nor White House aides, nor the US Congress, nor US allies in the region, believes ISIS is defeated in Syria.

Do you know something no one else seems to know?

I don’t believe ISIS is defeated. But I oppose being in Syria. I want OUT of the Middle East.

I don’t believe ISIS is defeated. But I oppose being in Syria. I want OUT of the Middle East.

We all want out. But sometimes what we want atm isn't what is best for US national security in the long game.

Why was Netanyahu informed of Trumps pullout decision before his WH aides, the Cabinet, the Pentagon, and the US Congress?

I'm skeptical of having our troops withdrawn too quickly like Obama did in Iraq. Remember that?
A full rapid withdrawal leaves the door open for more extremism to rise up in the area.

Typical right-wing stupidity.

Trump gets "nothing", and democrats win? LOL, the Congress is Republican majority and is bi-partisan on the spending plan.
And the idea that the Wall is everything...or even a substantial something, is equally absurd.

Trump is supposed to represent a diverse nation, not a single 28% of the electorate, who is basically following whatever right-wing media analysts have targeted as "this will get supporters riled up!" issues.

The wall is all that matters to them. Now that he has caved about half of that 28% is re-thinking their support. If Trump runs again, he'll lose in a landslide.

Trump is doing a reverse dog wag.

Stock market plummeting? There aren't any handy new wars to declare. Declaring another front on the trade war would be even more disastrous. So let's declare victory in one of our other wars.

Yay, now that's what they're talking about. Mostly.

Yea Trump is done all the pro Trump folks are turning on him. Oh my what a hoot!!
This reminds me that Hillary has a 99% chance of being president. Yup she does.
President Hillary Clinton.

Hillary reference in before #10

Great job, Common. I was beginning to think the QAnon group were going to miss the opportunity to get Hillary in before post #10. But you did made it. Once again invoking Hillary brings great clarity to the information in the OP.

Maybe, just maybe nevertrump these people have principles and believe in them.

Can we say the say thing about Democrats who were begging Bush and Obama to cut and run in Iraq and were calling ISIS the JV team?

The GOP has no principals and recall most dems and a few repubs who never wanted the US to go in at all.

"Mr. Bongino"

And I got stuck with a boring name.

Bongino

TMNT-Pizza-Bong6.jpg

The GOP and Democrats have no principles

The dems have their problems. One of them is the shrill denigration and demonization from the repubs. and since Reagan.

The left were limousine liberals or welfare queens.

The repubs are not conservative, have never governed as the small govt, fiscal conservatives as they claim to be.

So at least starting with Clinton, we get more of this shrill from the right and all while he was the conservative on the federal spending

and budget. Plus, until Clinton and after Gingrich, partisan onslaught reinvigorated the GOP to double down.

FOX is now opium for the GOP's masses.

Back
Top Bottom