• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Hosts Blame Chris Matthews For Trump's Abortion Gaffe

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Fox News Hosts Blame Chris Matthews For Trump's Abortion Gaffe | Crooks and Liars
Fox News Hosts Blame Chris Matthews For Trump's Abortion Gaffe

“During this morning's opening segment on Fox News' Outnumbered, a few of the hosts and guest tried to imply that MSNBC's Chris Matthews was at fault for pressuring Trump into saying that women should face punishment if they got a banned abortion……………..

Which prompts the question for me………….If he can’t handle Matthews……..what is he going to do when facing the likes of Putin………
PEE HIS PANTS?

I will say this I'm defense of Donald Trump....lol, I'm just kidding, **** that guy.

Journalists are going to ask difficult and tricky questions. Thousands of them in fact. If you want my vote for President of the United States, then you need to show me an ability to handle a basic journalist tactic.

If that was the best Trump could do with that answer...he probably should not even be running for mayor of a small town.

Matthews, whom I do not like at all, was just doing his job. A competent politician would have handled that like a piece of cake.

Back
Top Bottom