• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox news host suggests evolution is a Jewish plot.

🤦‍♂️...Jewish space lazers.

When the far-left ran off at the mouth with that story, it showed just how idiotic they could be. That they could so desperately pull something so far from general conversation, that it doesn't even resemble the topic it started in.

The topic is complete drooling idiots and vile scum that Trumpists look up to in awe. You know, "very fine people."

MTG is right at home with Logan.

🤦‍♂️...Jewish space lazers.

When the far-left ran off at the mouth with that story, it showed just how idiotic they could be. That they could so desperately pull something so far from general conversation, that it doesn't even resemble the topic it started in.
MTG made the post and it clearly suggests a Jewish-controlled (Rothschild) plot to use space lasers to burn places in CA along the high speed rail route.
Why are you defending this idiot? It's not the fault of the "far left" that MTG typed out that drivel, and hit 'post' for the world to see.

FWIW, I did look up the Rothschild funding Darwin story and to my shock and surprise, it appears to be made up by anti-semitic morons and repeated by Logan without investigation by her. I'm so shocked!

OK, I'm not at all shocked, but it gives you a good sense of where this moron gets her information, which is in the right wing CT bubble.

It's one thing to believe in God and that this god created life on earth. That's likely what well over half the people in my area believe, and I have no issue with that. But she has to tie it to the JEWS!!!! as part of some grand conspiracy. It's not just dumb, it's dangerous.

Lara Logan’s latest anti-Semitic dog whistle is a claim that Charles Darwin only came up with the idea of evolution because Jews paid him to.

This whack-job used to work for CBS. Fox news rots your brain.

⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
1648571810794.png
I guess this is supposed to be sort of like the "free exchange of ideas".
But it's not a marketplace, it's a potluck dinner.
Everybody brings a covered hotdish with their ideas and you try some of everything.
You may be familiar with some and not familiar with others, some aren't very appealing to your palate,
some are awful, some are an unforgettable culinary revelation that you can't wait to try again.
You can talk about recipes or Julia Child or James Beard, or whatever you talk about when it comes to food.
If someone brings mashed potatoes, you can debate the appropriateness for a potluck: is it too bland?
Will it get cold on the table?
Do potatoes make up too much of our diet?

But if someone puts a steaming platter of dog shit on the table, we're not going to debate it.
And when we tell them to take it off the table, it's not because we are afraid of eating dog shit or we think that it's too dangerous for lunch.
We tell them to get it off the table because there is no debate and there never was.
It's dog shit.
It's not an open question, it's not a matter of palettes or picky eaters.
It's dog shit.
That's why we don't engage with neo-nazis and white supremacists, and it's why we don't (or shouldn't) let them come to the potluck.

Last edited:
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
View attachment 67382828
I guess this is supposed to be sort of like the "free exchange of ideas".
But it's not a marketplace, it's a potluck dinner.
Everybody brings a covered hotdish with their ideas and you try some of everything.
You may be familiar with some and not familiar with others, some aren't very appealing to your palate,
some are awful, some are an unforgettable culinary revelation that you can't wait to try again.
You can talk about recipes or Julia Child or James Beard, or whatever you talk about when it comes to food.
If someone brings mashed potatoes, you can debate the appropriateness for a potluck: is it too bland?
Will it get cold on the table?
Do potatoes make up too much of our diet?

But if someone puts a steaming platter of dog shit on the table, we're not going to debate it.
And when we tell them to take it off the table, it's not because we are afraid of eating dog shit or we think that it's too dangerous for lunch.
We tell them to get it off the table because there is no debate and there never was.
It's dog shit.
It's not an open question, it's not a matter of palettes or picky eaters.
It's dog shit.
That's why we don't engage with neo-nazis and white supremacists, and it's why we don't (or shouldn't) let them come to the potluck.
Wait, Are you accusing me of being a NAZI for pointing out someone else's whack-jobbery?

Lara Logan’s latest anti-Semitic dog whistle is a claim that Charles Darwin only came up with the idea of evolution because Jews paid him to.

Wait, what?
Don't people who believe in that religion also have a creation story?

Am confused.

She has changed so dramatically from her former reporter stance that I wonder if the horrific events that happened to her while she was a CBS reporter just altered her world view.

Just talking about something in general conversation, does not mean that she is suggesting it to be real or even that she is attempting to push it. She says so in her own statement, but of course. Far-left idiots are going to grab whatever they can and just run with it as far as their little legs can carry them.

I'm just tired of the continuous BS at this point.

And we're tired of your gaslighting in every thread.

I agree that some of what she said was pretty "out there", but I have to object to one thing... She never said anything about a "Jewish plot". Just because a the very wealthy family she believes funded Darwin happens to be Jewish, does not equate to her saying it was a Jewish plot.

Now if she has openly expressed anti-Semitic views in the past, then the assumption might have some merit, but I've never heard of her expressing such views before.

Strange. True, bringing up the Rothchilds doesn’t have to mean Jews, but if they had nothing to do with it, that raises historic issues. Someone should ask her how she would have felt if the Heritage Foundation had funded Darwin.

Back
Top Bottom