• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Hits Trump for Turning Troop Visit Into ‘Campaign Rally’

no,cnn were right from the start...JUST THAT TRUMPDOGS LIKE YOU COULD NEVER SEE IT

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT,WHO LET THE DOGS OUT...…………... INDEED

Lol why am i a trump dog? Also you’re quoting a song which was written about ugly women in a nightclub.

Lol why am i a trump dog? Also you’re quoting a song which was written about ugly women in a nightclub.
I KNOW BUT WITH POETIC LICENCE IT FITS INTO THIS SENARIO...LOOK OUTSIDE THE CIRCLE IF YOU HAVE THE CAPACITY,WHERE YOU ARE SO LITERAL,YOU BECOME A BORE,SO IF THE CAP FITS, WEAR IT TRUMPDOG LOL ...AS I SAID ...WHO LET THE DOGS OUT....steve
Anyway Higgings,a little Aussie Rock from 1975 about Easy Skanking and Ladies of the Night....I hope you ENJOY....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA2waTkFZAc....Play Loudly ….steve

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom