• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Hires Caitlyn Jenner As A Contributor

Spunkylama

Requested Profile Delete. Bye
Banned
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Caitlyn Jenner, the transgender athlete, reality star and California gubernatorial candidate, has signed on to Fox News Media as a contributor.

Jenner’s first appearance will be on Hannity on Thursday.

Fox News Media CEO Suzanne Scott said in a statement, “Caitlyn’s story is an inspiration to us all. She is a trailblazer in the LGBTQ+ community and her illustrious career spans a variety of fields that will be a tremendous asset for our audience.”

Jenner said in a statement, “I am humbled by this unique opportunity to speak directly to FOX News Media’s millions of viewers about a range of issues that are important to the American people.”

Is this a good move for Fox? What say you?

Caitlyn Jenner, the transgender athlete, reality star and California gubernatorial candidate, has signed on to Fox News Media as a contributor.

Fox News Media CEO Suzanne Scott said in a statement, “Caitlyn’s story is an inspiration to us all. She is a trailblazer in the LGBTQ+ community and her illustrious career spans a variety of fields that will be a tremendous asset for our audience.”

Jenner said in a statement, “I am humbled by this unique opportunity to speak directly to FOX News Media’s millions of viewers about a range of issues that are important to the American people.”

They just hire her to make sure they have their token trans employees, just like they make sure they have a few token blacks, etc......

They just hire her to make sure they have their token trans employees, just like they make sure they have a few token blacks, etc......

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Transgenderism is a sideshow. 0.8% of the people in this country holding this much attention is ridiculous.
I agree, and it's both sides. You'd think it was the end times the way so many on the right criticize, fearmonger, mischaracterize, and mock every time someone transgendered makes the news.

I agree, and it's both sides. You'd think it was the end times the way so many on the right criticize, fearmonger, mischaracterize, and mock every time someone transgendered makes the news.
So you agree that they take up more space in the media than proportionally reasonable.

Before faux harnessed and monetized anger, I doubt that rage potatoes spent much time giving a shit about women's sports.

If the right stopped attacking the poor bastards, the news wouldn't be covering it.
We were until they lied about school indoctrination TOWARDS transgenderism, and tried to incorporate lessons in schools.

We were until they lied about school indoctrination TOWARDS transgenderism, and tried to incorporate lessons in schools.

Actually, no, you weren't. Remember the great Target bathroom conspiracy coverage?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Hmm… how is Caitlyn Jenner a “transgender athlete” when she never competed athletically as a she? She was a male athlete (Bruce Jenner) and is now transgender. Perhaps “transgender former athlete” would be more accurate.

Before faux harnessed and monetized anger, I doubt that rage potatoes spent much time giving a shit about women's sports.
It’s way too difficult for me to associate Jenner with anything female

Hmm… how is Caitlyn Jenner a “transgender athlete” when she never competed athletically as a she? She was a male athlete (Bruce Jenner) and is now transgender. Perhaps “transgender former athlete” would be more accurate.
If you want to split hairs sure. She can call herself whatever she wants. Not my problem.

A transgender on FOX is a no no!
The left won't be happy with this.
But then the left does not care for Jenner because of the conservative slant. Let's the screaming begin.
I think you meant to say the right wont be happy with this, right?

dont answer. rhetorical question.

Back
Top Bottom