• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Fox News Cuts Off Trump Campaign/White House Spokeswoman McEnany for Lying

jpn

Retired Navy Commander
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
US election 2020: Fox News cuts away from Trump campaign press conference after one minute
Fox News has cut away from a press conference by Trump campaign spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany for making unsupported allegations.

After McEnany charged the Biden campaign of "welcoming fraud and welcoming illegal voting," Fox cut away saying they couldn't in good continence continue showing it."

Wow. Even Fox "News" can't support these wild allegations.

It’s not your grandfather’s FOX anymore. Rupert is gone and his son Lachlan is pw’ed by his uber-liberal wife.

It’s not your grandfather’s FOX anymore. Rupert is gone and his son Lachlan is pw’ed by his uber-liberal wife.

No what has happened is trump supporters have resorted to infowars and Twitter trolling as “reliable” sourcing. In other words Trump supporters have gone FULL RETARD.

US election 2020: Fox News cuts away from Trump campaign press conference after one minute
Fox News has cut away from a press conference by Trump campaign spokeswoman Kayleigh McEnany for making unsupported allegations.

After McEnany charged the Biden campaign of "welcoming fraud and welcoming illegal voting," Fox cut away saying they couldn't in good continence continue showing it."

Wow. Even Fox "News" can't support these wild allegations.
He didn’t cut her off for lying, he cut her off because she wasn’t providing evidence of her accusations.

If someone accused me of cheating, I’d prove to them that I didn’t cheat. Rather than accuse them of lying.

Do you see what this looks like to us?

After McEnany charged the Biden campaign of "welcoming fraud and welcoming illegal voting,
" Fox cut away saying they couldn't in good continence continue showing it."

Wow. Even Fox "News" can't support these wild allegations
that quote proves faux news is literally full of shit

He didn’t cut her off for lying, he cut her off because she wasn’t providing evidence of her accusations.

If someone accused me of cheating, I’d prove to them that I didn’t cheat. Rather than accuse them of lying.

Hmmmm.....maybe that Fox realizes they'd like to still be around in the future and that the albatross around their neck for 4+ years isn't worth it?

So basically, Democrats are guilty until proven innocent no matter how ridiculous or baseless the allegation is? If there's no standard of evidence for an accusation, then they can be manufactured much faster and easier then they can be disproven. It's basically just a rain of bullshit right now.

How many baseless allegations will you listen to before you start to doubt the sources?

AKA...the routine lying. The Trump acolyte was immediately cut off precisely because they knew she was straight up lying to the American people and pushing conspiracy garbage. This is what the White House has become. But try as it may, FOX News is absolutely guilty for supporting this for four+ years. Here's the link from The Hill that details more of the issue.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/525205-fox-cuts-away-from-mcenany-press-conference

You know, after four years of relegating more and more of the world to the "fake news" category, you really don't see how little you have left that isn't exploding out of the alt-right?

Someone accusing you of something does not mean that you should immediately go on the defensive to prove a negative, that you didn't do something. They must provide sufficient evidence to prove you did it, since they are making the accusation.

If I called you a child molester, you'd call me a liar because you knew I didn't have any evidence.

If I called you a child molester, you'd call me a liar because you knew I didn't have any evidence.
That’s nuts.

If you called me a child molester, I would say “that’s crazy.”

I wouldn’t turn around and call you a “liar.”

In any case, Cavuto cut off the footage because he didn’t want to be responsible for the weight of what McEnany was claiming.

That’s nuts.

If you called me a child molester, I would say “that’s crazy.”

I wouldn’t turn around and call you a “liar.”
Why wouldn't you call that person a liar if they were claiming you were a child molester based on no information? Let's add a qualifier that they are competing against you for something and such an accusation could turn that "contest" in their favor. Would you simply still say they were most likely crazy or most likely lying?

lol

The idea that the election was stolen has never been in doubt in the minds of Trump supporters. They made that abundantly clear in the months prior the election.

No what has happened is trump supporters have resorted to infowars and Twitter trolling as “reliable” sourcing. In other words Trump supporters have gone FULL RETARD.

This. 100%.

lol

The idea that the election was stolen has never been in doubt in the minds of Trump supporters. They made that abundantly clear in the months prior the election.
Right, but you all were the ones who insisted on mail in balloting, when we told you this would happen.

If all this is baseless, recounts will reveal no fraud. Heck, they might even widen Biden’s victory margin.

If there was no significant fraud, just ignore all this and plan for Biden to take office. I don’t see what the big deal is.

Well..it’s happened. Fox is too liberal for conservatives. I guess it’s youtube videos and blog posts for them

I think it's very important to recognize that Trump supporters and Republicans are no longer conservative.

The Republican Party has become a reactionary, fascist-like, authoritarian type of organization.

This isn't about verifying the integrity of our election. That's an excuse. It's about invalidating Biden's victory because Trump supporters cannot tolerate co-existing in the same country with people who belong to a different race, ethnicity, religion, or political party.

Yes, it looks like more denial from the right. It isn't up to the dems to prove they weren't cheating, it's up to trump and his legal team to prove there was voter fraud that would have changed the election. Not gonna' happen. You need more than accusations in a court of law.

Well..it’s happened. Fox is too liberal for conservatives. I guess it’s youtube videos and blog posts for them
No, just the trump "conservatives" which I guess get most of their propaganda (news) from Info Wars, Breitbart, the American Thinking, and of-course Q, meaning they have left reality and now live in an alternative universe of their own making.

I think it's very important to recognize that Trump supporters and Republicans are no longer conservative.

The Republican Party has become a reactionary, fascist-like, authoritarian type of organization.

This isn't about verifying the integrity of our election. That's an excuse. It's about invalidating Biden's victory because Trump supporters cannot tolerate co-existing in the same country with people who belong to a different race, ethnicity, religion, or political party.
Well said, thanks.

Right, but you all were the ones who insisted on mail in balloting, when we told you this would happen.

If all this is baseless, recounts will reveal no fraud. Heck, they might even widen Biden’s victory margin.

If there was no significant fraud, just ignore all this and plan for Biden to take office.
No one has an issues simply with recounts. There is a difference though between just recounts and throwing out ballots that people "claim" weren't correct, were altered, etc, without evidence beyond "I saw it" when others cannot back that up.

Home Run!(y)(y)(y)

No, just the trump "conservatives" which I guess get most of their propaganda (news) from Info Wars, Breitbart, the American Thinking, and of-course Q, meaning they have left reality and now live in an alternative universe of their own making.
That’s a good point. There are still conservatives out there. They haven’t all gone full reactionary.

That Biden would win? There hasn't been a single verified case of significant voter fraud yet. A lot of claims and lawsuits (all of which have been thrown out so far), but no actual proof.

It's telling that a five second google search or basic investigations reveal how nonsense these arguments are.

If there was no significant fraud, just ignore all this and plan for Biden to take office.

And then you'll start posting claims that the judges and investigators were biased or missed crucial information.

We've been through this before.

Back
Top Bottom