• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News Chaos: Neil Cavuto Rips Into Don Imus: ‘Your Show Sucks’

Ryan5

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Fox News Chaos

Neil Cavuto Rips Into Don Imus: It’s Not The Viewer
imus-cavuto-blowup.jpg

Neil Cavuto Rips Into Don Imus: It’s Not The Viewer’s Problem That ‘Your Show Sucks’

[video]http://www.mediaite.com/tv/neil-cavuto-rips-into-don-imus-its-not-the-viewer%e2%80%99s-problem-that-%e2%80%98your-show-sucks%e2%80%99/#ooid=Jhb2R0ZzpIHP1gWWRlUD5BVW7wNM-x50[/video]

In a fiery on-air back-and-forth, Neil Cavuto razzedDon Imus for criticizing his viewership on the Fox Business Network. “My ratings are very consistent,” lambasted Cavuto. “Yours are not, because people don’t like you.”“I say to the viewers, ‘look you bastards! You have a responsibility…'” Imus exploded.“You called our viewers bastards — they are your life blood!” Cavuto fired back. “And you’re blaming them for the fact that you might suck. It’s not their problem that you’re show is awful!”“It’s not awful!” countered Imus, asking Cavuto if he would prefer if they brought back the program he replaced. “Wanna go back to Money for Breakfast!?”“You know what, I would!” Cavuto exclaimed. “Because at least with Money for Breakfast I knew what I was getting!”“You were getting a program that sucked!” Imus boomed.“This sucks more,” Cavuto rebutted.“I’m mad at you because you are attacking the viewers for your inability to keep them,” blasted Cavuto. “That is your problem! That is not their problem! What they’re saying is that ‘Don Imus, you’re not consistent, we’re flipping you off.'”“They have a responsibility to watch,” Imus said.“They have no responsibility to watch!” Cavuto countered.Angered, Imus briefly shut Cavuto’s mic off.“You are an idiot!” Imus snapped.Undaunted, Cavuto trashed the Fox Business anchor’s jackets, saying viewers probably thought he was Vincent Price and said Imus’s supporting anchors were doing a much better job than he was.“They are ten times funnier than what you have ever done!” Cavuto riffed.Watch the two Fox News personalities playfully trash each other below via FBN:

They both suck. Boring as watching the grass grow.

Fox News Chaos

imus-cavuto-blowup.jpg

Neil Cavuto Rips Into Don Imus: It’s Not The Viewer’s Problem That ‘Your Show Sucks’

[video]http://www.mediaite.com/tv/neil-cavuto-rips-into-don-imus-its-not-the-viewer%e2%80%99s-problem-that-%e2%80%98your-show-sucks%e2%80%99/#ooid=Jhb2R0ZzpIHP1gWWRlUD5BVW7wNM-x50[/video]

In a fiery on-air back-and-forth, Neil Cavuto razzedDon Imus for criticizing his viewership on the Fox Business Network. “My ratings are very consistent,” lambasted Cavuto. “Yours are not, because people don’t like you.”“I say to the viewers, ‘look you bastards! You have a responsibility…'” Imus exploded.“You called our viewers bastards — they are your life blood!” Cavuto fired back. “And you’re blaming them for the fact that you might suck. It’s not their problem that you’re show is awful!”“It’s not awful!” countered Imus, asking Cavuto if he would prefer if they brought back the program he replaced. “Wanna go back to Money for Breakfast!?”“You know what, I would!” Cavuto exclaimed. “Because at least with Money for Breakfast I knew what I was getting!”“You were getting a program that sucked!” Imus boomed.“This sucks more,” Cavuto rebutted.“I’m mad at you because you are attacking the viewers for your inability to keep them,” blasted Cavuto. “That is your problem! That is not their problem! What they’re saying is that ‘Don Imus, you’re not consistent, we’re flipping you off.'”“They have a responsibility to watch,” Imus said.“They have no responsibility to watch!” Cavuto countered.Angered, Imus briefly shut Cavuto’s mic off.“You are an idiot!” Imus snapped.Undaunted, Cavuto trashed the Fox Business anchor’s jackets, saying viewers probably thought he was Vincent Price and said Imus’s supporting anchors were doing a much better job than he was.“They are ten times funnier than what you have ever done!” Cavuto riffed.Watch the two Fox News personalities playfully trash each other below via FBN:

Where on earth did you get your headline??

I can't actually believe Imus turned off Cavutos Mic on live television. :lamo

The link has a full video if you haven't seen it.

Good for Cavuto. Imus' argument was ridiculous.

That was some funny **** right there... I can't believe Cavuto took off the gloves and cut loose... Good for him.

That was some funny **** right there... I can't believe Cavuto took off the gloves and cut loose... Good for him.

Why did that video make me feel as if I was watching a Jerry Springer re-run?

Oh, stop, boys. You're both boring as hell.

Fox News Chaos

imus-cavuto-blowup.jpg

This happened in 2011.

Imus wont be there for long (didn't even know he was).

I think he's gone this week... They announced that they were cancelling the simulcast of Imus's radio show a while back.

BTW, in spite of the title of this thread, the Imus simulcast isn't on Fox News, it's on the Fox Business channel.

I think he's gone this week... They announced that they were cancelling the simulcast of Imus's radio show a while back.

BTW, in spite of the title of this thread, the Imus simulcast isn't on Fox News, it's on the Fox Business channel.

Not surprised. I watched his interview of Dana Perino as well on that link, perhaps he had just received the bad news. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a liberal, and I have never seen his appeal, he's always been very dull, dry, and unlistenable to me.

Fox News Chaos

imus-cavuto-blowup.jpg

Two problems here. One, this was Fox Business, not Fox News. Two, this happened 4 years ago. Are you just finding out about it now?

Two good questions you've asked.

Not surprised. I watched his interview of Dana Perino as well on that link, perhaps he had just received the bad news. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a liberal, and I have never seen his appeal, he's always been very dull, dry, and unlistenable to me.

He exposed himself as a liberal when he made that crack about that girls' basketball team

Some people are desperate to post anything.

Why did this come up after 4 years, Ryan?

Howard Stern put Imus out to pasture a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom