• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox News attacked for ignoring speech by Muslim American whose son died in Iraq

Yep, we needed another thread on that.

I not comfortable with someone using dead soldiers for cheap political points. I'm not sure the fallen soldier would want his death to be used as a political cudgel than an example of selfless service and courage.

I not comfortable with someone using dead soldiers for cheap political points. I'm not sure the fallen soldier would want his death to be used as a political cudgel than an example of selfless service and courage.

Hear, hear.

Bull****. You have to love the liberal tactic of distraction so loved by the Trumpkins. The thread is about Fox News not televising Mr. Khan's comments. I don't have a television, and wouldn't have been watching a convention anyway, but Fox News is in the bag for Donald Trump so I can understand them avoiding a speech that makes the point that being an American supersedes your religion, your race, or your income...except for liberals.

And then for the clown to come back with his list of sacrifices for his country is ludicrous, hiring people and building buildings. Donald Trump's amazing sacrifices are staggering aren't they. No wonder he mocked Sen. McCain's service to his country. Donald Trump serves Donald Trump and no one else. Never has. Never will.

I am 100% sure this fallen soldier would be absolutely comfortable being used to fight against a fundamentally un-American idea like "ban all people of a certain religion"

I saw coverage of the man's speech on Fox. Apparently the left takes someone's word for the fact that it wasn't there and spreads the nonsense. Can we somehow become less political as a species?

Why would someone who represents the Middle East,
be concerned about a Mexican wall?????

Things that make you go 'humph'.

What a load of bull**** this comment is. I watched somebody at the RNC blame the death of her family member in Bengazi on Hillary. We all saw the entire network of Fox News play political football with their deaths for years, and I have seen enough bigoted anti Muslim panels on Fox to know they didn't avoid the story because they don't play political football with soldiers deaths. They avoided the story because they were Muslim. Then later their discussion panels will go back to whining and crying "where are the good Muslims, the Muslims who favor our constitution over sharia law, etc."

I am 100% sure this fallen soldier would be absolutely comfortable being used to fight against a fundamentally un-American idea like "ban all people of a certain religion"

The usual liberal lie.

TEMPORARY ban until a better vetting process can be created.

Yep, we needed another thread on that.

Sadly, there seem to be an awful lot of people who need to be reminded that just because Fox News tells its viewers to believe that it is "fair and balanced", it is not so.

The usual liberal lie.

""Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," the Republican presidential hopeful's campaign wrote in a statement released Monday afternoon."

Trump calls for 'total and complete' ban on Muslims entering the U.S. | Washington Examiner

The fact that he back-tracked doesn't mean he never said it. And if you are trying to say that "until we figure out" means "temporary".... well, please just don't be trying to say that.

What a load of bull**** this comment is. I watched somebody at the RNC blame the death of her family member in Bengazi on Hillary. We all saw the entire network of Fox News play political football with their deaths for years, and I have seen enough bigoted anti Muslim panels on Fox to know they didn't avoid the story because they don't play political football with soldiers deaths. They avoided the story because they were Muslim. Then later their discussion panels will go back to whining and crying "where are the good Muslims, the Muslims who favor our constitution over sharia law, etc."

That was different....

""Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," the Republican presidential hopeful's campaign wrote in a statement released Monday afternoon."

Trump calls for 'total and complete' ban on Muslims entering the U.S. | Washington Examiner

The fact that he back-tracked doesn't mean he never said it. And if you are trying to say that "until we figure out" means "temporary".... well, please just don't be trying to say that.

I'm convinced that Trump supporters don't actually listen to a word he says.

Bull****. You have to love the liberal tactic of distraction so loved by the Trumpkins. The thread is about Fox News not televising Mr. Khan's comments. I don't have a television, and wouldn't have been watching a convention anyway, but Fox News is in the bag for Donald Trump so I can understand them avoiding a speech that makes the point that being an American supersedes your religion, your race, or your income...except for liberals.

And then for the clown to come back with his list of sacrifices for his country is ludicrous, hiring people and building buildings. Donald Trump's amazing sacrifices are staggering aren't they. No wonder he mocked Sen. McCain's service to his country. Donald Trump serves Donald Trump and no one else. Never has. Never will.

Youare assuming Fox News could see the future and knew what this man was going to say.

Fox missed a lot of speeches from a lot of different people.

Why is this one being singled out?

I wonder.

You posted it in your own comment.

Until they know what is going on means a better vetting process.

Did you not see those words in your own comment?

Youare assuming Fox News could see the future and knew what this man was going to say.

Fox missed a lot of speeches from a lot of different people.

Why is this one being singled out?

I wonder.

I suppose all the speeches surprised Fox News since they didn't have a clue what was going on.

You posted it in your own comment.

Until they know what is going on means a better vetting process.

Did you not see those words in your own comment?

Did you not see these?

And if you are trying to say that "until we figure out" means "temporary".... well, please just don't be trying to say that.

I suppose this is one of the clever aspects of that slimeball's campaign: He stops half an inch from explicitly saying the worst thing possible. He blatantly implies it, but he says just enough that there is some vague plausible deniability. Then, when he is criticized because the typical meaning in the English language of his words are bad.....he says, effectively, that he was speaking his own version. He didn't say what he said. He didn't imply what he implied. He just opened his mouth and out came a word salad, and how dare you criticize him, you defender of political correctness.

Ad nauseum and beyond.

Did you not see these?

I suppose this is one of the clever aspects of that slimeball's campaign: He stops half an inch from explicitly saying the worst thing possible. He blatantly implies it, but he says just enough that there is some vague plausible deniability. Then, when he is criticized because the typical meaning in the English language of his words are bad.....he says, effectively, that he was speaking his own version. He didn't say what he said. He didn't imply what he implied. He just opened his mouth and out came a word salad, and how dare you criticize him, you defender of political correctness.

Ad nauseum and beyond.

You don't know what "until we figure it out" means or you don't want to?

I saw coverage of the man's speech on Fox. Apparently the left takes someone's word for the fact that it wasn't there and spreads the nonsense. Can we somehow become less political as a species?

It was covered by Fox News but not live - the horror! ;)

The Democrats must be really proud of themselves, using a father of a dead soldier to do their dirty work.

Did you even watch the RNC?

(hint.......BENGHAZI)

The usual liberal lie.

The usual conservative lie.

There is no vetting process that would actually satisfy you. It is therefore not a "temporary" anything.

Back
Top Bottom