• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox Loves Russia, from the Lincoln Project.

Keep bringing it, brothers and sisters. We must fight this Red Plague of Russki and Repubs.

Years ago, I'd note how 'everyone' was against 'Nazis' - but it seemed like only the word. They'd embrace a lot of what the Nazis actually represented, while still saying Nazis were terrible. It raised the question, how would they feel about the Nazis if they reappeared under a new name?

I think we're seeing the answer to that question. It suggests a term be coined - ANINO, "Anti-Nazi In Name Only".

Discredited is what you heard from your boy traitor trump today.
Nope. LP has been a dumpster fire for years. Every thing from crooked financials to sexual harassment.

Let me know how the war your hoping for works out for you.
So you are sticking with the "Biden is a warhawk" position? You aren't switching to "Biden is weak on Russia" now that they invaded Ukraine? lol

I'm sure you'll be playing both sides of this fence for as long as you can.

Let me know how the war your hoping for works out for you.
GOPs are thrilled to be seeing Putin’s war and the potential for the world’s economy to be hurt.

So you are sticking with the "Biden is a warhawk" position? You aren't switching to "Biden is weak on Russia" now that they invaded Ukraine? lol

I'm sure you'll be playing both sides of this fence for as long as you can.
I don't know what Biden is but we are gonna find out.

I'm hoping he does not take the bait and let's Europe take the lead. If he does I will give him the credit he deserves.

Only if your believe the drivel coming out of the discredited Lincoln Project. Only idiots do.
You don't have to...all you have to do is watch Faux. No longer even matter what time of day you watch. Its wall to wall Putin love fest.

You don't have to...all you have to do is watch Faux. No longer even matter what time of day you watch. Its wall to wall Putin love fest.
So you watch Fox 7/24 :eek:

So you watch Fox 7/24 :eek:
I am flipping channels through the 24/7's all day long. I am old as dirt, no longer productive, put out to pasture and my pasture is full of TV's

Only if your believe the drivel coming out of the discredited Lincoln Project. Only idiots do.

Yes! We all need to be tough-minded, sober, and skeptical, and not fall for nonsense. We need to spend our time going after serious allegations- you know, things like Obama's secret birth certificate for 6 years straight because some Manhattan real estate huckster tells us we are not gonna believe what his top people are finding on it. And then we should sign up for Trump U, and then invade the Capitol and end up in jail because he said the election was stolen.:LOL:

Yes! We all need to be tough-minded, sober, and skeptical, and not fall for nonsense. We need to spend our time going after serious allegations- you know, things like Obama's secret birth certificate for 6 years straight because some Manhattan real estate huckster tells us we are not gonna believe what his top people are finding on it. And then we should sign up for Trump U, and then invade the Capitol and end up in jail because he said the election was stolen.:LOL:
What drivel.

I'm hoping he does not take the bait and let's Europe take the lead. If he does I will give him the credit he deserves.
Germany already has taken the lead.

Biden is already being trashed by McCarthy and Haley for not doing the OPPOSITE of what you want. That’s how dishonest you people are.

Nope. LP has been a dumpster fire for years. Every thing from crooked financials to sexual harassment.
Are you describing the Lincoln Project or trumps business and personal life? Sounds like the latter.

What drivel.
Lmao. No, it's reality.

This is drivel. And funny as hell.

Back
Top Bottom