• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox Loves Russia, from the Lincoln Project.

Are you describing the Lincoln Project or trumps business and personal life? Sounds like the latter.
Are all of our posts of this stunning quality?

Years ago, I'd note how 'everyone' was against 'Nazis' - but it seemed like only the word. They'd embrace a lot of what the Nazis actually represented, while still saying Nazis were terrible. It raised the question, how would they feel about the Nazis if they reappeared under a new name?

I think we're seeing the answer to that question. It suggests a term be coined - ANINO, "Anti-Nazi In Name Only".
If they reappeared under another name Murdoch media would support them.

You can always tell who the biggest Fox consumers are. They jump in and defend them no matter what.

I don't know what Biden is but we are gonna find out.

I'm hoping he does not take the bait and let's Europe take the lead. If he does I will give him the credit he deserves.
He has and he will, this is all about Europe and our relationship with them.

Lol @ the pedophile project

Lmao. No, it's reality.

This is drivel. And funny as hell.

Can you get anymore desperate?

Back
Top Bottom