• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox likes Biden now? Surely not!

Oh yea. The swing has been on there for a while. Cavuto is the worse. Wallace is no better.

Same folks whining about media bias throwing temper tantrums when Fox strays from being state media.

Ironical.

Same folks whining about media bias throwing temper tantrums when Fox strays from being state media.

Ironical.

I'm no Fox fan other that Tucker and Mark

Ah, hard news guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I suspect I may have more a diverse group of 'news' sites I receive my information than you think. How about you?

I suspect I may have more a diverse group of 'news' sites I receive my information than you think. How about you?

So you’re putting your own news sources in air-quotes to prove to me you’re *not* a hard news guy?

How about me what?

So you’re putting your own news sources in air-quotes to prove to me you’re *not* a hard news guy?

How about me what?

Never mind. Yea, I'm a news junkie

Oh yea. The swing has been on there for a while. Cavuto is the worse. Wallace is no better.

I like Cavuto. A few years back, Cavuto had a serious heart condition and was off the air for a time. When he came back, he read some letters/emails that he had received while laid up.

He had no problem reading those letters that wished him a less than successful recovery from his surgeries.....

When Trump needs upbraiding, Neil has no problem doing his best Shepard Smith........

I'm no Fox fan other that Tucker and Mark

Yeah of course you are a fan of trunp ass kissers, they are your ilk.

I like Cavuto. A few years back, Cavuto had a serious heart condition and was off the air for a time. When he came back, he read some letters/emails that he had received while laid up.

He had no problem reading those letters that wished him a less than successful recovery from his surgeries.....

When Trump needs upbraiding, Neil has no problem doing his best Shepard Smith........
Hey, I remember that broadcast. Yeah, was interesting. I too like Cavuto, but only to a point. I can still sense he carries the Fox talking points, at times. The real straight-shooter there was Shep Smith. Though I admit Chris Wallace can be pretty balanced. Bret Baeir's hour is pretty good too, especially his panel discussions.

Here my favorite Cavuto segment:

Biden hit a home run.

They could deny it or show a little honesty. They're showing a little honesty.

Ironical.

I didn't detect a temper tantrum from VySky. What are you referring to? Half of Fox has been Never Trumpers from the beginning.

I didn't detect a temper tantrum from VySky. What are you referring to? Half of Fox has been Never Trumpers from the beginning.

“Nevertrumper” is a made up term that has zero significance to anyone other than Trump cultists.

I've been trying to tell all the myopic left-wingers that Fox is moderate, not conservative.

What an achievement.

“Nevertrumper” is a made up term that has zero significance to anyone other than Trump cultists.

Yeah, like TDS.

Inventing fantasy terms is all they have to counter the avalanche of criticism.

They selected there own name, popularized with their hashtag #nevertrump. Have their own Wikipedia page.
Never Trump movement - Wikipedia
But you dwell in an alternate reality of your own creation.

Back
Top Bottom