• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FOX Keeps Fear Alive. Restore Sanity, Drop FOX.

Talk about ironic. Look and listen to that editing job. It screams fear and hype to me. But then again, I walked into this thread knowing it would be a masturbation fest.

Talk about ironic. Look and listen to that editing job. It screams fear and hype to me. But then again, I walked into this thread knowing it would be a masturbation fest.
Imagine a threesome with Michelle Malkin and Laura Ingraham. YUUUUUUM

You mean like a Moveon.org documentary asking for fair and balanced reporting? Crazy huh.

Too bad facts are killing the progressive movement. I think you libs need to keep trying to suppress free speech, because if you don't, people like Beck are going to render your entire ideology dead in the water... Hurry now, you haven't much time left.

Don't cry too much on Tuesday, because you'll need those tears in the elections to come... Boy will you need them.

Too bad facts are killing the progressive movement. I think you libs need to keep trying to suppress free speech, because if you don't, people like Beck are going to render your entire ideology dead in the water... Hurry now, you haven't much time left.

Don't cry too much on Tuesday, because you'll need those tears in the elections to come... Boy will you need them.

LOL the Free speech line.

You know, Hitler used the same line I bet, when he set up his propaganda ministry so he could form the Nazi message. Yes I used the Nazi card ...and it is very fitting. Once lies and propaganda start to become "fact" like it it does daily on Fox News (and did for Hitler), then your society is heading down a very very very dangerous road where ultimately the free speech and liberties you so cherish will disappear very fast... when only the view of one organisation (in this case Fox News/RNC) is the valid and acceptable view. Those against that view will be marginalised, ridiculed (as we saw with the Dixie Chicks) and when it gets bad the death threats and "citizen arrests" will become common place. Then soon after it will be the government doing the arresting since the liars and fact twisters by this time will have gained power by brainwash.. much like Hitler.

:lamo Too funny Grim. Glenn Beck is your hero, but you don't want to admitt it.

A Media Matters video talking about restoring sanity...LoLz.

Watch the video again, it wasn't about restoring sanity, it was about fear. :roll:

You know, Hitler used the same line I bet, when he set up his propaganda ministry so he could form the Nazi message. Yes I used the Nazi card ...and it is very fitting. Once lies and propaganda start to become "fact" like it it does daily on Fox News (and did for Hitler), then your society is heading down a very very very dangerous road where ultimately the free speech and liberties you so cherish will disappear very fast... when only the view of one organisation (in this case Fox News/RNC) is the valid and acceptable view. Those against that view will be marginalised, ridiculed (as we saw with the Dixie Chicks) and when it gets bad the death threats and "citizen arrests" will become common place. Then soon after it will be the government doing the arresting since the liars and fact twisters by this time will have gained power by brainwash.. much like Hitler.

Oh sweet Jesus what a selective memory and a selective judgement.

Watch the video again, it wasn't about restoring sanity, it was about fear. :roll:

I do not view or read content from Media Matters or Newsbusters. They are almost as bad as WND. Medial Matters makes me, as a liberal, embarrassed.

I do not view or read content from Media Matters or Newsbusters. They are almost as bad as WND. Medial Matters makes me, as a liberal, embarrassed.

Perhaps you should be embarrassed commenting on something you haven't watched. :roll:

Usually, that would be the case. However, this was still filled with idiocy.

I liked the clip of all of the 24/7 news stations that they showed at the Rally itself better.

Fox News is no worse, or any better, than MSNBC or CNN.

I agree with one thing Stewart said at the rally. The pundits are not the reason why America is in the difficult situation it is today, but they are certainly not helping America get out of it. Amplifying everything leads to everyone hearing nothing.

How do people not see right through Fox's crap...???:confused::confused:

Have you listened to Bill Clinton and Obama lately?? How they have lied during their campaigning??? They are frightening.

Perhaps you should be embarrassed commenting on something you haven't watched. :roll:

The same goes for you buddy, you don't watch Fox News. Practice what you preach.

:slapme: I think the spin doctors got to this one. You can cut the 'hate-filled' jabbering with a knife. Dear Lord. Do you understand how foolish what you said is? Youre not talking like a Pro-American. Youre talking like a Pro-Republican, ANTI-American.
This is one of the largest reasons why Im for a 3rd party. This child-like talk and hatred that the republican salesmen like Hannity dish out is disgusting. He is one of the worst Americans around.

:slapme: I think the spin doctors got to this one. You can cut the 'hate-filled' jabbering with a knife. Dear Lord. Do you understand how foolish what you said is? Youre not talking like a Pro-American. Youre talking like a Pro-Republican, ANTI-American.
This is one of the largest reasons why Im for a 3rd party. This child-like talk and hatred that the republican salesmen like Hannity dish out is disgusting. He is one of the worst Americans around.

I think that's what Glenn Beck will do to you. :2razz:

Yea, there's a whole lot of sanity in this thread.

Damnit, Right, stop polluting our turgid miasma with your “reasonableness” and “sanity”!!! :mrgreen:

Have you listened to Bill Clinton and Obama lately?? How they have lied during their campaigning??? They are frightening.

Can you give us at least one example?

I didn't think so.

I think that's what Glenn Beck will do to you. :2razz:

you are aware that Glenn Beck was a pretty big critic of the Bush Administration?

Godwin.jpg

Back
Top Bottom