• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox Interviews Arizona Sheriff Who Supports Immigration Law 18 Times, None Opposed

Re: Fox Interviews Arizona Sheriff Who Supports Immigration Law 18 Times, None Oppose

Fox News is at least guilty of what? Bias? Didn't we already cover that? The liberal media I claim to oppose? Where did I say anything about that? Like I said earlier, what is your bias argument worth? Looks from here like not much at all. :doh

Guilty of misinformation, yes, and your constant retort has been "b-b-but the liberal media!". What is my argument worth? What is any argument worth? We're arguing about politics on the internet, it should go without saying that no one's argument, no matter how rational it might be, has much merit. This is a post about an example of bias at the Fox News Network, I have been arguing that there is a bias. Thanks for playing.

Re: Fox Interviews Arizona Sheriff Who Supports Immigration Law 18 Times, None Oppose

Guilty of misinformation, yes, and your constant retort has been "b-b-but the liberal media!".
Only in Fred Rogers imaginary kingdom o' fantasy, which is where I guess you like to play.

What is my argument worth? What is any argument worth? We're arguing about politics on the internet, it should go without saying that no one's argument, no matter how rational it might be, has much merit. This is a post about an example of bias at the Fox News Network, I have been arguing that there is a bias. Thanks for playing.
You've been arguing that Fox News has bias with someone who is not arguing otherwise, you really are not the sharpest tool in the shed now are you?

You've been arguing that Fox News has bias with someone who is not arguing otherwise, you really are not the sharpest tool in the shed now are you?

You have, you've been using the "it's OK because the rest of the media is liberal" argument, which is total bull****. Ad hominem attacks don't help your argument either friend.

You have, you've been using the "it's OK because the rest of the media is liberal" argument, which is total bull****. Ad hominem attacks don't help your argument either friend.
No I haven't, but don't let all the plainly printed English deter you even one lil bit, because you look so sharp in your lil play time suit! Hell just lie and make up whatever comes to your rather absent lil mind, that is working out super duper for you!:lamo
1111_woodland_critters.jpg

Last edited:

Here let me try this out. Fox News is biased, you can listen to the tone, the language, it's obvious. But there is no "liberal" bias the mainstream media.:lamo

It isn't your argument? Really? Like I said, trying to overcompensate for your logical fallacies by using tired personal attacks does nothing for your argument or credibility.

It isn't your argument? Really? Like I said, trying to overcompensate for your logical fallacies by using tired personal attacks does nothing for your argument or credibility.
I'm having a hard time working up much sympathy for your inability to follow a coherent commentary based in English. But whine and pose about ad hom attacks and credibility as much as you think that will negate the progress you have made so far. And yes, ahead of time, I completely understand this is all far above your head.:fly:

Meh, I really don't understand why people need a story like this to question whether or not FOX is biased. Just watch when they interview or debate a Conservative/Republican, and then contrast that with a Liberal/Democrat. Since this New Black Panther Party is hot in the news, lets use it as an example:

Interviewing the "whistleblower" who happens to write for a conservative news outlet:

The same anchor interviewing Kristen Powers

Just listen to the tone, the language, it's obvious whose side she favors. but this is just one example.

Megyn Kelly stomped Kirsten Powers ass. Both women have law degrees but Megyn is a power babe. Kirsten is a liberal wimp. FOX NEWS ROCKS WITH THE HOTTIES.

I'm having a hard time working up much sympathy for your inability to follow a coherent commentary based in English. But whine and pose about ad hom attacks and credibility as much as you think that will negate the progress you have made so far. And yes, ahead of time, I completely understand this is all far above your head.:fly:

It's pretty obvious there is no progress being made, but I can't say i'm surprised. I could sit here and argue over who has an intellectual advantage, but i'm gonna go bar hopping instead. buh-bye.:mrgreen:

It's pretty obvious there is no progress being made, but I can't say i'm surprised. I could sit here and argue over who has an intellectual advantage, but i'm gonna go bar hopping instead. buh-bye.:mrgreen:
Yeah and that would only make your posturing about ad hominem personal attacks utterly hypocritical. Not to mention that based upon your performance here any such bragging would be quite empty.:roll:

Last edited:

Yeah and that would only make your posturing about ad hominem personal attacks utterly hypocritical. Not to mention that based upon your performance here any such bragging would be quite empty.:roll:

Insulting ones intelligence in the manner you chose is ad hominem. You can attempt to belittle my intellectual integrity all you want, I don't care. I just started working on my doctorate, but I guess that just means i'm an elitist. :roll:

Insulting ones intelligence in the manner you chose is ad hominem. You can attempt to belittle my intellectual integrity all you want, I don't care. I just started working on my doctorate, but I guess that just means i'm an elitist. :roll:
Only problem is that the ad hom personal "attack" crap started with you, the second I stated that just because you could make an argument did not mean you could make an intelligent one.;)
Well I don't think it's very intelligent to take one disgruntled employee's story as gospel without any supporting evidence, but it's fairly apparent that our standards of intellectualism differ greatly.
You immediately got butt hurt and started going on about your supposed standards of intellectualism. So of course continuing to play butt hurt and still posing up about how I'm attacking you, rather than your position, would only be more exposure to your so called standards of intellectualism. I don't waste my time whining about something that I'm guilty of myself, but hey if that kind of bad acting is what gets you through the day, more power to you. Fine by me, I always say have all the rope you want. We have got you getting all "ad hom" during your last log in, but hey never mind that you are over in this thread posing about the ad hom crap you launched into, it just makes you a hypocrite. :roll:
Is this more tea-tard whining i'm hearing? I did not, it may come as a shock to you that I know black conservatives in real life! I don't need some guy the internet accusing me of "racism" because I didn't magically know he is black. And yes, facts mean something, can you tell me what percentage of black people voted for Obama? Oh yea, over 90%.
http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...s-obama-exploiting-race-7.html#post1058863623

There, now I've really gone and ad hommed you, send along your address and I'll send you a box of tissues too.:roll:

Last edited:

Only problem is that the ad hom personal "attack" crap started with you, the second I stated that just because you could make an argument did not mean you could make an intelligent one.;) You immediately got butt hurt and started going on about your supposed standards of intellectualism. So of course continuing to play butt hurt and still posing up about how I'm attacking you, rather than your position, would only be more exposure to your so called standards of intellectualism. I don't waste my time whining about something that I'm guilty of myself, but hey if that kind of bad acting is what gets you through the day, more power to you. Fine by me, I always say have all the rope you want. We have got you getting all "ad hom" during your last log in, but hey never mind that you are over in this thread posing about the ad hom crap you launched into, it just makes you a hypocrite. :roll:

http://www.debatepolitics.com/break...s-obama-exploiting-race-7.html#post1058863623

There, now I've really gone and ad hommed you, send along your address and I'll send you a box of tissues too.:roll:

I see you've put a lot of effort into this silly little argument we're having, it's kind of sad really. We got off topic a long time ago and entered the realm of pointless bickering, after which I tried to withdraw. I don't really care what you think, this is a political forum after all, and it's pretty obvious i'm not making friends with the dittohead crowd here. So yea, we can either keep arguing over who is bigger prick with the smaller brain, or we could, I dunno, get back on the subject? After all, If you think Fox is biased (which is what this thread is about) then we partially agree, the difference is you probably think the perceived liberal outlets are worse.

I really wish Fox would advertise themselves as "Your Right leaning news source" or something like that, which would be the truth. However, it wouldn't do any good. The left would be out there still trashing them with comments like "Right leaning Hell, they're so far right they're about to go off a cliff."
I guess I should just be grateful there is one news station I can go to that isn't constantly carrying the water for Obama, his administration and every leftist group out there.

I really wish Fox would advertise themselves as "Your Right leaning news source" or something like that, which would be the truth. However, it wouldn't do any good. The left would be out there still trashing them with comments like "Right leaning Hell, they're so far right they're about to go off a cliff."
I guess I should just be grateful there is one news station I can go to that isn't constantly carrying the water for Obama, his administration and every leftist group out there.

Meh, I don't know, I think the fact that they claim to be "fair and balanced", and moreover, the ONLY fair and balanced news outlet is what pisses people off. If they were just upfront I think less people would get pissed, but then again you aren't going to see MSNBC call themselves left-leaning either. It's kind of sad for the average Joe who just watches news here or there, without knowing the agenda behind it.

Meh, I really don't understand why people need a story like this to question whether or not FOX is biased. Just watch when they interview or debate a Conservative/Republican, and then contrast that with a Liberal/Democrat. Since this New Black Panther Party is hot in the news, lets use it as an example:

Interviewing the "whistleblower" who happens to write for a conservative news outlet:

The same anchor interviewing Kristen Powers

Just listen to the tone, the language, it's obvious whose side she favors. but this is just one example.

Because Kristen Powers is an idiot and didn't answer questions and show ignorance about the case?

Wonderful job Media Matters...

Wonderful at doing what you always do which is propoganda in and of itself.

So, they didn't have a sheriff on that opposed it. Great. Do we have any indication of why? Do we have evidence of Sheriff's that oppose it coming on other networks that shows that such exist and are willing to appear for TV? Additionally, did Fox bring on people other than Sheriff's...lawyers, lawmakers, analysts, citizens, etc...at any point that did oppose the law? I can't help but notice you make no mention of whether or not that happened Media Matters? Wouldn't that matter in regards to the implication of bias that's obviously being made?

Media Matters does a great job - not propaganda, thats what Fox is.

AZ Sheriff Babeu appears on a white nationalist program, invites listeners to join his "posse"

On July 10, Arizona Republican Sheriff and frequent Fox News guest Paul Babeu appeared on the openly "pro-white" Political Cesspool radio program to defend the Arizona immigration law and criticize President Obama for undermining the "rule of law and intentionally undermining law enforcement." During the program, Babeu invited the show down to Arizona, and told listeners of the white nationalist program that they can apply for his department's "posse" program

I see you've put a lot of effort into this silly little argument we're having, it's kind of sad really. We got off topic a long time ago and entered the realm of pointless bickering, after which I tried to withdraw. I don't really care what you think, this is a political forum after all, and it's pretty obvious i'm not making friends with the dittohead crowd here. So yea, we can either keep arguing over who is bigger prick with the smaller brain, or we could, I dunno, get back on the subject? After all, If you think Fox is biased (which is what this thread is about) then we partially agree, the difference is you probably think the perceived liberal outlets are worse.
I spent enough time to highlight your complete hypocrisy or utter idiocy. Which ever you prefer. I assure you it took no time, and in fact by the time you fumbled out that derka derkaism I was three miles down the Frio river with a beer in my hand.

Really, and I mean this, dOOd, if you can't stand the heat by all means stop pretending at bringing it. Because I assure you the whole nun in a habit meek whine shuffle pose posture strut flounder complaining when your weak arsed smack get swated like a gnat shizz starts, you've done sharted.:peace

But please come back for more, I find you quite the challenging intellect.

Why did this interview turn me on? I totally forgot what this thread was about.

Is the Sheriff from France (cone head reference)?

I think that angry legal dude of theirs said it was unconstitutional once. That might have referred to something else though. Fox News gives me an anyeurism if I watch too long, so the memories are hazy.

Please continue to watch Fox so that your memory might improve and your statements on DP threads might then be slightly more accurate and less biased.

Media Matters is so concerned about how many times Fox interviews someone. It would be interesting to know how many times MSNBC mentions Fox News. Everything they talk about involves what Fox news is reporting on, what fox news did today, what fox news did last yr., last month, what they'll do tomorrow. There motto should be "Our Take on Fox News"

Back
Top Bottom