• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox hounds FBI on Flynn. Transcript sets the record straight

OscarLevant

Gadfly Extraordinaire
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
This is to refute anyone who is claiming Flynn was unfairly treated by the FBI in any way, in Flynn's own words

This is proof that Fox is now getting their talking points from the IRA, as well as the POTUS's personal lawyer.

I've here said what I have to say about that canard, be it uttered by pundits, the WH, or Trump.

This is proof that Fox is now getting their talking points from the IRA, as well as the POTUS's personal lawyer.

To me, it's proof there is a Trumpian "echo chamber" and that there're yet to come more and worse revelations of Trump's malfeasance. The former is self-evident. The latter is what one should expect given that the same pattern -- Rudy acknowledging and discounting one or more of Trump's dissemblings -- is what we saw regarding Trump's paltering re: his role and awareness of the Stormy Daniels and K. McDougal NDA, payments, "catch and kill" collaborations, etc.

Back
Top Bottom