• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox Host Corrects Trump

Saying he "lied" implies he KNEW what he was saying was untrue. I see no prove for that or any reason for him to do so.
"He wasn't lying, he's just stupid!!"

Oh, so we have troops in Ukraine, huh?
There were Canadian troops there, 260 special forces training Ukrainian troops. I tried to check up on them- one report said they had moved west of the Dneiper River, another said they had gone to Poland. JTF2, the Canadian gov't is pretty secretive about them, President Bush gave them a Presidential Unit Citation at a time when the Canadian gov't wasn't even acknowledging that they were in Afghanistan.

There were Canadian troops there, 260 special forces training Ukrainian troops. I tried to check up on them- one report said they had moved west of the Dneiper River, another said they had gone to Poland. JTF2, the Canadian gov't is pretty secretive about them, President Bush gave them a Presidential Unit Citation at a time when the Canadian gov't wasn't even acknowledging that they were in Afghanistan.

No, I'm talking about the American troops Trump thought had just landed in Ukraine.

@Bullseye thinks they are there too.

Isn't wild that we found out that Fox News hosts were coordinating directly with the Trump White House on political messaging and still stuff like this happens.
They are providing aid and comfort to the Russians.

No, I'm talking about the American troops Trump thought had just landed in Ukraine.

@Bullseye thinks they are there too.
Trump said that? Well, it must be true then!
I'll look for a thread on it. No doubt one of the Trump faithful will fill us in on what he really meant.

Back
Top Bottom