• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox Host Corrects Trump

You're blind to it all, his worst is happening right now, day by day, tomorrow will be worse than today. This ****ing treasonous moron won't shut his fat mouth for a minute. He's helping Russia attack Ukraine, is that okey dokey with you and your ilk? Don't you hear anything truthful about your Savior, traitor trump? Why do you hate America? Why are you so unpatriotic?
hogwash.jpg

Read post #1 if this thread again, and then listen to these videos of your demented traitor trump, can you folly dat dere? Try and folly the talk we're having, okey dokey? Once it sinks in, tell us if you're okay with that Bullseye. Is this the fool you choose to worship and defend? Isn't that in itself a bit foolish, huh Bullseye?

Read post #1 if this thread again, and then listen to these videos of your demented traitor trump, can you folly dat dere? Try and folly the talk we're having, okey dokey? Once it sinks in, tell us if you're okay with that Bullseye. Is this the fool you choose to worship and defend? Isn't that in itself a bit foolish, huh Bullseye?

Not gonna happen.

There's one excusing Trump's stupidity with a predictable "Biden woulda...!!".
Someone has to point out Biden's obvious cognitive decline, err... actually Biden's total lack of cognitive function. Biden missed every path to deterrence in dealing with Putin. Putin waited patiently during the last 21 years for the absolute weakest US President and he found a winner in Biden. Now I understand why Putin's 'Biden inauguration day parties' were so large and vibrant.

I don't see any "Trump's stupidity" in Trump's response nor any predictability in the member's answer that you quoted. Do you really believe that there are absolutely no US soldiers in Ukraine right now, regardless of status?

I heard rumors Thursday that USAF SAC 'Operation Chrome Dome' was going active again. Who really knows though.

"Biden woulda...!!!" or 'Biden damn well should have...[done something]' is absolutely what every American should be saying or thinking right now. Will this be a repeat of 2014 when Biden advised Obama to give Ukranian soldiers mattresses, pillows and blankets to thwart the Russian invasion of Crimea? God knows that Biden certainly did not get involved in the invasion as it may have cost him... I mean Hunter, of course.... a ton of money.

What Ukrain needed from the US in recent weeks/days - just to start off with - at least 10x the amount of weapons, tanks, armoured vehicles, etc... that Biden just left behind in Afghanistan for the Taliban to use last year. Maybe Biden was helpful (in his. . . mind?) and told Ukraine to contact the Taliban and offer to buy all of their military hardware. It is unbelievable that Biden can just give $83 Billion of military equipment to the Taliban and not do anything to help Ukraine militarily.

Instead, Biden sat back and watched, uttering the occasional empty threat to Putin saying stupid things like "If Putin invades, that's it for Nord Stream 2". Wow. Putin must have been scared shitless on hearing that. Exactly how will Biden stop the pipeline from being used? Maybe our commander-in-chief :rolleyes: can radio a sub and order them to fire torpedoes at it. IDK as I'm not an expert in pipeline destruction or disablement.

Biden has so far done everything in his power to assure the start of World War III before his uber-lame duck term ends.

Perhaps Biden was just busy with the Better Business Bill (you know - the BBB) and world events just slipped his mind.

Germany and its citizens must be thrilled beyond belief by now too. Thanks to Biden, they very likely just lost over 50% of their oil and gas supply. Former German Chancellor Merkel surely intently listened to then VP Biden to continue decommissioning their nuclear power plants to make sure they reach the '80% green goal' by 2030. That was obvious typical Biden BS as Germany is nowhere near that ridiculous unattainable 21st century goal. WTF is the rush with this 2030/2050 BS? Everything in moderation and in time. Hopefully, Germany will leave the 3 remaining reactors (of the 17 they had in 2011) up and running and reactivate more instead of leaving German citizens out in the cold like Biden has done and continues to do to Unites States' citizens.

One reason that Trump was so popular is that he interacted with people and actually answered questions the general public asked. Furthermore, Trump did not need 'minders' or anyone else to shut a reporter up/end a press conference as he could do it on his own if he wanted to.

Biden, seen here, is acting as usual -- as an absolute arrogant ass with his minders cutting in to stop that one question from being asked:

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING AND DISGRACEFUL, but - that is the best that Biden can do.

Biden is in no way in hell a "War President" and is in way over his head right now. God help us all if this war goes ultra hot, wide and nuclear. If it does, Biden needs to be removed from office and somehow a war president installed. I will be the first to admit that I don't have the answer(s), but I'm sure that all of you democrats think that you do.

Laura Ingraham is an example of a frustrated female incel.

Right wing talibornagain Anti-American Russia boot licking trash.
You are undoubtedly describing Rachel Maddow or whatever the hell her name is. It is not worth learning.

He did that a while back during a public appearance. I'm not going to find it for you.

So during a "public appearance" he mentioned that US troops had landed on the ground in a country being invaded by another country?

No comparison between Trump's occasion misspeaking and Biden continual jabberwocky.

Remind us when Biden was so stupid that he lied about US troops landing on the ground in a country that was being attacked by another country.

Remind us when Biden was so stupid that he lied about US troops landing on the ground in a country that was being attacked by another country.
Saying he "lied" implies he KNEW what he was saying was untrue. I see no prove for that or any reason for him to do so.

So during a "public appearance" he mentioned that US troops had landed on the ground in a country being invaded by another country?
Never mind I'm not going to waste the day playing idiotic word games with you. Run along.

Saying he "lied" implies he KNEW what he was saying was untrue. I see no prove for that or any reason for him to do so.

HAHAH so he's so stupid that he is the only person in the world who thinks the US troops were landing in the Ukraine. Okay, that sounds right.

Yes, the entire world rolled its eyes at that fat stupid moron who used to be President when he said that.

Even his loyal panty sniffer Laura Ingraham had to shut his ass up.
I doubt that. Just the usual LW cultists dutifully responding as trained.

Back
Top Bottom