• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox Host Corrects Trump

Yeah, Melania WAS there, but your donnie demented dunce didn't ****ing remember that did he? Do YOU remember this? :ROFLMAO:

That's world class oratory compared to FauxJoe's regurgitated world salad.

That's world class oratory compared to FauxJoe's regurgitated world salad.
Guess that's in the eye of the beholder, which doesn't say much coming from you. 🤡 You must be proud. :ROFLMAO:

Grandpa (Brandon) is president. Have to wonder if he knows that most of the time?
It's doubtful he does.
I was just talking about that earlier today:
I take "Brandon", "TDS", and "Russia, Russia, Russia" as sure signs of posts with nothing to offer.

I wasn't wrong.

Says the guy wasting time digging out Trump flubs, :rolleyes:
Awww, protecting your cowardly traitor again, does it hurt to see the reality with this ignorant traitor you so adore? :LOL: Cover those oranges baby! :ROFLMAO:

Nice attempted weasel-worded escape.
For your listening and dancing pleasure
That is not cognitive decline.

Give me a specific example of cognitive decline? You did not call out Trump for misspeaking and not knowing American history. Give us all a specific example of verifiable cognitive decline. Just saying something is "regurgitated word salad" does not constitute cognitive decline.

That is not cognitive decline.

Give me a specific example of cognitive decline? You did not call out Trump for misspeaking and not knowing American history. Give us all a specific example of verifiable cognitive decline. Just saying something is "regurgitated word salad" does not constitute cognitive decline.ide
I just did above. Biden took three attempts to even name THE WRITE COUNTRY. Wasn't the first time he totally forgot his point in the middle of a sentence. Trump isn't President, Biden is.

I just did above. Biden took three attempts to even name THE WRITE COUNTRY. Wasn't the first time he totally forgot his point in the middle of a sentence. Trump isn't President, Biden is.
Someone in cognitive decline would use the word write when it is supposed to be right. Go get yourself checked out Trumper.

Someone in cognitive decline would use the word write when it is supposed to be right. Go get yourself checked out Trumper.
Yeah, I'll do that write away. :ROFLMAO:

The "write" country? Using your logic YOU are in cognitive decline since you used "write" instead of "right".

When Trump was President he did the same stuff, yet you didn't yell cognitive decline then. Again, hypocrite.

Forgetting your point in the middle of a sentence is not clinical proof of cognitive decline. It is proof of being human. Everyone does that in their lives multiple times. Did you scream cognitive decline when Bush Jr messed up the "fool me once" saying?

Yet again...

H Y P O C R I T E

Trump is a drooling, bed wetting feeble minded old asshole.

They are already building a new wing for him in hell.

Forgetting your point in the middle of a sentence is not clinical proof of cognitive decline. It is proof of being human. Everyone does that in their lives multiple times.
Make all the excuses you want. Repeated verbalization problems ARE signs of mental deterioration. Everyone can say the wrong word or lose his train of thought occasionally, I agree. But Biden lucid moments are rare.

Make all the excuses you want. Repeated verbalization problems ARE signs of mental deterioration. Everyone can say the wrong word or lose his train of thought occasionally, I agree. But Biden lucid moments are rare.
Trump thought there were airports in 1776.

Trump mispronounced "Yosemite".

Trump forgot HIS WIFE was standing beside him.

Trump looked at the eclipse without proper glasses.

Trump wanted someone to look into cleaning injections to stop Covid.

Let's not forget the issue he had with those steps too.

How about that time he thought it was ok to not stand at attention for the national anthem?

Seems like more than occasional for Trump to me...

H
Y
P
O
C
R
I
T
E

Do you have any observations about Trump's gaffe? You know, the thread subject.

If you like, I'll do it for you.

He didn't say it. That's not what he said. He didn't mean it. It was a joke. Who cares?
(y)

main-qimg-a3255553b5424de893d0bfee4e4ecb7e

Repeated verbalization problems ARE signs of mental deterioration.
Glad you're finally admitting the truth about your Savior, Demented Donnie Dimwit. :ROFLMAO: 🤡

No comparison between Trump's occasion misspeaking and Biden continual jabberwocky.

Yeah, Trump is very clear. He thinks Putin is a genius and very savvy for declaring parts of Ukraine independent regions. He only wishes he could do the same on the southern border. You're right Trump is very clear.

The entire free world is defending freedom and democracy and vocally denouncing Putin's Saddam-Hussein-type aggression. Has Trump denounced Putin yet?

When did you guys stop caring about freedom and democracy? It's so sad. We used to be at least united in our support of democracy.

Yeah, Trump is very clear. He thinks Putin is a genius and very savvy for declaring parts of Ukraine independent regions. He only wishes he could do the same on the southern border. You're right Trump is very clear
The entire free world is defending freedom and democracy and vocally denouncing Putin's Saddam-Hussein-type aggression. Has Trump denounced Putin yet?

When did you guys stop caring about freedom and democracy? It's so sad. We used to be at least united in our support of democracy.
You take mindless slower-slinging to level unknown to mankind. :rolleyes:

Huh? this is the worst you can come up with?
You're blind to it all, his worst is happening right now, day by day, tomorrow will be worse than today. This ****ing treasonous moron won't shut his fat mouth for a minute. He's helping Russia attack Ukraine, is that okey dokey with you and your ilk? Don't you hear anything truthful about your Savior, traitor trump? Why do you hate America? Why are you so unpatriotic?

Back
Top Bottom