• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox Host Corrects Trump

Oh really? Remind us when he did that. Or when he does it.

Face it. The man who adore is a moron.
He did that a while back during a public appearance. I'm not going to find it for you.

OH MY GOD!!! HE IS IN COGNATIVE DECLINE!!!!

That is what retrumplicans would be saying if that was Biden.

What do you expect from a man who believes that George Washington liberated and protected our airports in 1776?

Trump isn't President, is he?

DGAF.
You should. You did not scream cognitive decline when he did those things while President, yet you scream those things when Biden is President. You are a hypocrite. The fact that you don't give a **** just shows how small of a person you truly are.

With Biden it's true, he is in decline.
...and here is another hypocrite in the ranks. When Biden misspeaks he is in cognitive decline. When Trump misspoke you didn't say he was. Hypocrites all around.

There's one excusing Trump's stupidity with a predictable "Biden woulda...!!".
Grandpa (Brandon) is president. Have to wonder if he knows that most of the time?
It's doubtful he does.

You should. You did not scream cognitive decline when he did those things while President, yet you scream those things when Biden is President. You are a hypocrite. The fact that you don't give a **** just shows how small of a person you truly are.
You don't know what you're talking about.

You don't know what you're talking about.
I know exactly what i am talking about. I am talking about hypocrites who don't scream cognitive decline when Trump misspeaks, but when Biden misspeaks, "cognitive decline" comes out of their mouths quicker than anything.

He's just making shit up as he goes, that's how he rolls. His base doesn't care. Republicans will just make excuses for him.
I bet there are more than a couple idiots out there who think we are attacking Ukraine now......

OH MY GOD!!! HE IS IN COGNATIVE DECLINE!!!!

That is what retrumplicans would be saying if that was Biden.

I heard that exchange, you're blowing it out of proportion. I'm not surprised MSN is making a big deal out of it.

I know exactly what i am talking about. I am talking about hypocrites who don't scream cognitive decline when Trump misspeaks, but when Biden misspeaks, "cognitive decline" comes out of their mouths quicker than anything.
No comparison between Trump's occasion misspeaking and Biden continual jabberwocky.

Biden would have said "troops landing in Iraq. . .er, Afghanistan, . . .you know, the place".
You're butt hurt your traitor trump got booted out of our White House. Let me refresh your damaged memory with just one example of your ignorant insurrection inciter, you must be so proud, he's really a ****ing genius, isn't he? :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom