• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox & Friends claims marijuana gummies are ‘killing people - Fake News

Show me where I am quite upset about a 12 year old boy handing out gummies at school being depicted as a bad thing. That is what you said. Don't try to weasel out. Don't refer me to my own post. I know what I said. You either have reading comprehension challenges or you are truth impaired.

You said: "That's what the blog referenced... a story about a 12 year old handing out Marijuana laced gummy bears to his classmates. You seem to be quite upset that they depicted this as a bad thing."

So show me where I said that.

See post #1. Again, the story was about a 12 year old handing out Marijuana laced gummy bears to his classmates. They reported on that, with some commentary on how dangerous the packaging was, and how addictive the drug is. You were quite upset.

Or "Mad Dog 20/20", or ....oh what was it...something loko..."Four Loko" that also had a ton of caffeine in it?

I dunno, I had to google this. You Americans have crazy stuff down there. ;) :lol: Despite being progressive around pot, booze is another story, with most provinces having designated, government run retail stores from which to purchase alcohol. We're just now starting to experiment with letting a few private retailers (Walmart, a couple grocery chains) to start selling beer and wine. Brave new world! hehe

Just leave some Tide Pods around the house and the kids wont notice the pot gummies.

I've never been able to process that. What the hell kind of brain, or maybe brain stem, would even consider swallowing a Tide Pod? When and where did it first occur and how could it possibly have seemed like a good idea?

First kid: Hey! I have an idea. Let's swallow a Tide Pod. That would be cool, right?

Second kid: Wow! Great idea. Then after that let's snort some flea powder and then squirt Liquid Wrench up each other's ass.

My car is a pretty red, most children like the color of my car. But my car can kill people if I drive under the influence or do stupid stuff like texting while driving. Should my car come only in black or white and not appeal to children? It's solely my responsibility to drive my red car in a safe way so nobody is harmed. Same with weapons and drugs, neither should be anywhere near kinds no matter what color or package they come in.

That's a fail. Sorry. Not about the color. Pretty hard to package a car that looks like a children's toy... although the smart cars come close.

Those are wine coolers, and easily identified as such. Yes, similar type of packaging, but a different style.

To a kid? Looks like strawberry juice to me.

Besides, that was just one pic, you can see the article, where it shows that tetra packs and juice bags are approved for alcohol use in America.

Just pointing it out...I agree with you that we need to be careful about not marketing to kids, but as with any other item in the house that kids shouldn't be into, it's up to the parents to be responsible.

See post #1. Again, the story was about a 12 year old handing out Marijuana laced gummy bears to his classmates. They reported on that, with some commentary on how dangerous the packaging was, and how addictive the drug is. You were quite upset.

OK, bud. You are in over your head on a throwaway thread, no less. We have you down on DP as weak and smackless.

That's a fail. Sorry. Not about the color. Pretty hard to package a car that looks like a children's toy... although the smart cars come close.

Batmobile
MonkeeMobile
Oscar WeinerMobile....

More Fake News from the Trump Administration Network Television. Fox & Friends (with friends like these ...) for reasons I cannot fathom decided to roll out Reefer Madness hysteria. Slow news day? Slow thinking viewers? Maybe Fox was given directions from the White House Press Office to do something do anything to take the heat off of Donald Trump as he returns from Argentina with his ass in his hands. Whatever the reason, it is Trump TV and bull**** Fake News and it is wrong.

[FONT="]

For people who are not discerning, for people who depend on television "news" for good and true information, for people who don't have critical thinking skills this kind of programming is nothing more than propaganda. It is bull****.

Fox is promoting the same unfounded Reefer Madness idiocy that fueled the huge failure of the federal War on Drugs. Fox's ridiculous attempt at social engineering is disgusting.

[URL="https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/fox-friends-claims-marijuana-gummies-killing-people-theres-price-pay-pot/"]Source[/URL][/FONT]

[FONT="][/FONT]

It's always "slow thinking viewers day" when you're talking about the President's favorite show, Fox and Friends.

Fox. Stupid is as stupid does. Feeding their unthinking masses offal from the orange anus.

Oh give them a break. Bet at least two of them were stoned the night before.

Kids overdosed on green hornet gummies. Could have been fatal. The overriding message, per the sheriff, is why it is packaged for appeal to kids. If we want pot legalized, we should question that, if nothing else.

Actually Tide laundry detergent pods pose a far greater risk to children (far more available and far less supervised) and your 'logic' could make the claim the bright colors and swirl pattern appeals to kids.

Just an FYI, candy appeals to far more than just kids... :peace

Back
Top Bottom