• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FOX Five anchors complaining about remote school while isolating

Not sure why Trumplicans are mad about the schools being shut. Aren’t public schools merely cesspits of liberal indoctrination? Homeschool your kids seeing as you know more than all the teachers anyway and there’ll be none of that CRT nonsense in your classroom.

Metaphors can be hard for the literal.

Also, this thread isn't about me.
Then maybe you shouldn't post dopey shit, that brings you into question. Were you just trolling the thread, or are you really serious?

They wouldn't be saying it if the network didn't support their stance. We can add the corporation to the list of hypocrites.
Could it be that they allow they commentators to say things they don't always agree with. I know it's tough to imagine not being lockstep Nazi like the Democrats are, but there is life outside the plantation.

Oh! I didn't know we were joking. All kidding aside bubbabgone, there is almost no criticism you can make of Biden that can't be used against trump.
Budget deficit, mental acuity, age, mangled speech, and a trove of others. At least with Biden we get our deficiencies in a nicer package, one that doesn't
do angry tweets half a dozen times a day.
You're wrong of course. But even considering Biden's dementia "package" alone, it would "trump" everything else because it's so easy to exploit, and that makes it way more dangerous.
Well at least you're not denying Biden's mental state anymore so I guess that's something we accomplished.

You're wrong of course. But even considering Biden's dementia "package" alone, it would "trump" everything else because it's so easy to exploit, and that makes it way more dangerous.
Well at least you're not denying Biden's mental state anymore so I guess that's something we accomplished.
Maybe you should ask yourself why trump took the dementia test. Do you think he was urged to take it by his staff after one of his truly stupid statements?
Do you think trump thought he, himself was mentally deficient and volunteered to take the test? I am denying that Biden is mentally deficient, although I believe that like myself, he has lost a step, needs an extra second or two to find a word he is looking for, but at least he knows the name of Yosemite, and he doesn't think we secured the airports from the British during the revolutionary war.

Maybe you should ask yourself why trump took the dementia test. Do you think he was urged to take it by his staff after one of his truly stupid statements?
Do you think trump thought he, himself was mentally deficient and volunteered to take the test? I am denying that Biden is mentally deficient, although I believe that like myself, he has lost a step, needs an extra second or two to find a word he is looking for, but at least he knows the name of Yosemite, and he doesn't think we secured the airports from the British during the revolutionary war.
What we're observing with Biden can't be attributed to him having "lost a step".
I think you know that.

What we're observing with Biden can't be attributed to him having "lost a step".
I think you know that.
Did you forget to address the airport comment? Oh wait, that would require you to admit trump is as dumb as a brick.

How dare you insults bricks!!!!!
You are absolutely right. I hope all bricks will accept my sincere apology. Now Quag, will you help me find something to compare trumps intelligence to, something
which won't be offended?

You are absolutely right. I hope all bricks will accept my sincere apology. Now Quag, will you help me find something to compare trumps intelligence to, something
which won't be offended?

Tough assignment that. Even a turd would be offended.

Did you forget to address the airport comment? Oh wait, that would require you to admit trump is as dumb as a brick.
You've chosen to defend what can't be defended by drawing a what-about. That's a bad look when anyone does that.
Trump explained that when it happened.
Has anyone even asked Biden about the nonsense word salad he spews when he's off the script.
He can clear it up permanently any time. Haven't they told him that everyone, and I do mean everyone, sees he has a problem.

Could it be that they allow they commentators to say things they don't always agree with. I know it's tough to imagine not being lockstep Nazi like the Democrats are, but there is life outside the plantation.
...and monkeys could fly out of my ass.

which won't be offended?
Dead slugs fecal matter?

Back
Top Bottom