• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FOX Five anchors complaining about remote school while isolating

There is no way Biden can outdo the "windmills cause cancer" or "injecting disinfectant or UV light". Your guy takes the cake on dementia level comments, my friend.
Trump worshipers and defenders still have ears full of sand, no talking reality or sense to them. This is the traitor bastard they keep loyally and obediently defending. They have the nerve to talk about President Biden, they don't want any patriotic intelligent adult in the White House, they like ignorant racist traitors.

So they can be safe but sending kids to get infected, then their parents and grandparents is ok?

Please remember that if one person in a family is not socially distancing during the day, the entire family basically is not socially distancing.

Children are cesspools of disease and while generally not heavily effected can transmit it to parents
In short yes.

Longer - There are really two reasons

1. Given the transmissibility of omicron everyone will get it unless they never leave the house. We do have some control over when people might get it and in doing so hopefully keep hospitalization issues at bay but grandma is getting it. That is pretty much inevitable.

2. Given the demonstrated lower virulence, especially if vaccinated, grandma isn’t at a whole lot of risk and what risk is there must be balanced against the risks to kids by continuing to keep them at home.

Yes, I guess I did.
Yea, it was obvious, just like the rest of your endless stream of partisan crap, hypocrisy and Trump ass kissing.
It's nice to know you've chosen to defend the babbling idiot.
I did not defend anyone, just pointed to the utter stupidity you displayed.
As for Biden, on his worst day he still speaks more clearly than Trump ever did. Try to stop crying.

Yea, it was obvious, just like the rest of your endless stream of partisan crap, hypocrisy and Trump ass kissing.

As for Biden, on his worst day he still speaks more clearly than Trump ever did. Try to stop crying.

Covfefe.

I'm real to people who are not dots on a screen.

Maybe you should find a hobby or some friends and you won't think of the dots as real people in your life.
You've been talking to dots on here a lot longer than I have, so take a look at yourself....

There you go again! Defending Biden. :ROFLMAO:

I posted this upthread.

You can't run a school without teachers or subs. You can't put 100 elementary kids in one class because a few teachers are sick. In many states, it is against the law.

You can still run a police force or a store or a TV studio with a skeleton crew.

FWIW, I work with special needs kids in an elementary school. Trust me, we have not been sitting at home collecting paychecks, wearing robes and eating bonbons since March 2020.
No need to be defensive; I never said that you and other teachers have been.

They're all wealthy enough to hire their own tutors if they're that concerned about classroom education.
Whether they're all wealthy enough to hire tutors for their children has nothing to do with their right to comment on this issue.

So now we are to believe the CDC?

Whether they're all wealthy enough to hire tutors for their children has nothing to do with their right to comment on this issue.
Yeah, you're right about that. Especially the pundits - that's their job.

Trump worshipers and defenders still have ears full of sand, no talking reality or sense to them. This is the traitor bastard they keep loyally and obediently defending. They have the nerve to talk about President Biden, they don't want any patriotic intelligent adult in the White House, they like ignorant racist traitors.

I know - but they're going to latch onto any inkling of a stutter with Biden and sound a 20 alarm fire whenever it happens. It's all they've got. They can't promote their own people, they suck - so all they can do is bash the others.

At least with Trump's statements you can do a little research to see if there's any merit to what he says. The problem with Biden is being able to understand what the babbling fool is even saying.
LOL - so, what you're saying is - you understand trump's bullshit but not Biden so trump's your guy and Biden's a piece of shit.

Sounds like modern Republican logic to me! Well done friend, you certainly are committed to your cause :)

No need to be defensive; I never said that you and other teachers have been.
Why make your response about me? Shouldn't you be responding to the facts and the anecdote in my comment?

Back
Top Bottom