• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FOX Attacks Palin During Off-Air Commercial Break

I'll have to take a look later, my audio drivers crapped out

There was no leak of this video as Huffington Post claims. It has been on Fox's website since Monday. When they came back from commercial break, they picked right up and continued their opinions on Palin and her show. And it sounds like to me (it's kinda hard to understand) that they're giggling about the critiques of the show like the kids making bear sounds would scare the bears. :lol:

That's an attack?

They're desperate. They have to keep putting out Negative Palin Headlines so people won't forget how stupid/hated she is when they vote in 2012.:giggle1:

SARAH!!!!!!! 2012!!!!!!! She must be the nominee!!!!!!!

I'm not sure why this is supposed to be a big deal - they were in an off-air commercial break. They should be allowed their own opinions.

Jindal and Sarah maybe? How would you like that?

NO NO NO . It must be Sarah on top.

Without question. But wait, neither Obama nor Bi:dohden can see Russia from their house.

So what does Tina Fey have to do with any of this....??

Jindal and Sarah maybe? How would you like that?

Sure...bring that 2012 Republican presidential ticket on! It would get masacred!!! Why?

From a CBSNews article dated August 8, 2010:

Margaret Stock, an Attorney and Retired Lieutenant Colonel in the U.S. Army Reserve, went on to invoke Jindal, who she said was born in the United States while his mother was in the country on a student visa.

In an email, Jindal spokesman Kyle Plotkin called the move to associate the governor with the birthright debate "absurd."

"By the way, the Governor's mother was here as a permanent resident not on a student visa, which makes the question not just ridiculous but irrelevant," he said.

The New York Times reported in 2007 that Jindal "was born on June 10, 1971, in Baton Rouge to Hindu parents who had come to the United States six months before so his mother could pursue a graduate degree in nuclear physics at Louisiana State University."

And you thought Obama's citizenship was brought into question. Notice that the article only speaks to Jindal's mother's immigration status, that she was here either on a student visa or was a permanent resident six months prior to giving birth, but nothing specific on his father's immigration status. Regardless, it is clear that Bobby Jindal is, as the pundits like to say, an "anchor baby". You guys gonna demand to see his birth certificate, too? Better yet, are you going to demand his deportation to India?

As for Sarah Palin, I'll put it simply this way: If her employer's news station is making fun of her and/or her show how do you expect the rest of the nation outside her political/fan base to take her seriously?

Sure, yes...absolutely! Bring this Repubican ticket on for 2012. I dare you!!!

Last edited:
Without question. But wait, neither Obama nor Bi:dohden can see Russia from their house.

They can't see the People from the White House either.

You are making that up, show me where I have been obsessed with her.

You're obsessed with your own hackery. Some of us do it from time to time, most times in a joking way. But not you, you're a full time, full fledge, mouthfoaming hack. Palin just helps to bring it out so everyone can see it.

Also concerning Jindal's NBC status, from WordPress.com:

Amar and Raj Jindal are the Punjabi-born parents of Governor Bobby Jindal. Raj Jindal’s maiden name was Raj Gupta. According to nola.com:

In fact, it was Gupta’s career move that brought the newly married couple to Louisiana.

Gupta was accepted as a graduate assistant at Louisiana State University when she was pregnant with Bobby. Her husband, who at the time was an assistant professor at a Chandigarh engineering college, was concerned about her moving overseas in her condition. LSU offered her one month of maternity leave if she joined the program, a deal the Jindals agreed was too good to turn down.

They moved in January 1971. Bobby was born soon after, in Baton Rouge.

Therefore, it seems reasonable to assume that at the time of Bobby Jindal’s birth, his parents were not U.S. citizens. In fact they could not have been U.S. Citizens at the time because citizenship in the United States almost always requires 5 years of residency in the United States before qualifying. It is clear that the Jindal’s were only here for a few months before Bobby Jindal was born. Therefore, if you think both parents must be US Citizens at the time of birth, Bobby Jindal is not a Natural Born Citizen and does not qualify under Article II, Section I of the U.S. Constitution to be President of the United States.

Believe me, the Republican party does not want to appear as hyporcrits on the NBC issue after all the flake they gave President Obama.

Last edited:
You're obsessed with your own hackery. Some of us do it from time to time, most times in a joking way. But not you, you're a full time, full fledge, mouthfoaming hack. Palin just helps to bring it out so everyone can see it.

Palins are simply the ball used in the game.
We used Bush for some time , Paris Hilton, Hillary Clinton , McCain and the Obamas. Michelle almost became the ball but she didn't react and everyone got bored with her. But with the Palins they react and thus they become the ball.

The Palins become like Paris Hilton. Famous for being famous. No talent, no real accomplishments but just famous. Usually this 15 minutes is a few years but the Palins refuse to get off the stage.
Now Bristol is on tv every week and am certain she has a book in the future. There are hundreds of musicians and actors who would give anything to be given a break like that. People who have worked and trained for years and they get to see this no talent up there.
Just as much as you claim he is mouthfoaming over Palin you over mouthfoaming over defending her. She is the ball and you are just both on opposite teams thats all.

Who starts the kick off?

(you do seem to be obsessed that that girl....:sword: )

This seems to be a talking point in a right wing memo that was distributed not long after the failed campaign of Palin for VP. If anyone points out unflattering things that Palin has actually done, accuse the writer of being obsessed with Palin because it will hopeful make them look like a nut since "obsessed" can be confused with "mental illness". It is part of the right wing strategy to take off the table any unflattering discussion that makes them look bad. Another one is "if you insist on calling somebody a racist then you yourself must be a racist". They are attempting to control all the items on the agenda for discussion and this is but an example.

Back
Top Bottom