• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

FOX Attacks Palin During Off-Air Commercial Break

Just imagine how you would have **** a cow, if these same people had told Sambo jokes about Obama.
Actually, I would expect that from them. :mrgreen:

They can't see the People from the White House either.
Are you certain? :confused:

You're obsessed with your own hackery. Some of us do it from time to time, most times in a joking way. But not you, you're a full time, full fledge, mouthfoaming hack. Palin just helps to bring it out so everyone can see it.
Thanks for admitting that you were wrong about me being obsessed with Palin.

This seems to be a talking point in a right wing memo that was distributed not long after the failed campaign of Palin for VP. If anyone points out unflattering things that Palin has actually done, accuse the writer of being obsessed with Palin because it will hopeful make them look like a nut since "obsessed" can be confused with "mental illness". It is part of the right wing strategy to take off the table any unflattering discussion that makes them look bad. Another one is "if you insist on calling somebody a racist then you yourself must be a racist". They are attempting to control all the items on the agenda for discussion and this is but an example.

Nice try. But it has nothing to do with a talking point.

Palin certainly has flaws. We all do. And she is a public figure so her flaws get discussed more. The obsession from the left is the volume, persistence, hyperbole over every breath she takes or word she utters. (or words Tina Fey utters....)

You seem to be consumed/obsessed with someone who isn't even holding an office.

I have seen this same accusation pop up time and time again on many different message board sites and its always the same ....."you said something bad about our Sarah and you must be obsessed" or a variation on that theme.

and Cole cannot help but repeat the GOP talking point it even when denying it.

You seem to be consumed/obsessed with someone who isn't even holding an office.

Actually, I would expect that from them. :mrgreen:

Are you certain? :confused:

Thanks for admitting that you were wrong about me being obsessed with Palin.
I was wrong?

Back
Top Bottom