• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox’s Peter Doocy Battles Jen Psaki in Tense Confrontation on Crime in America: Does Biden Know That ‘People Do Not Feel Safe?’

Sandy Hook was the defining moment, by which I mean if anything was going to get done, it would have been done then.

Instead we (collectively) have decided that victims of mass shootings are acceptable collateral damage in our safeguarding of the 2A.
We collectively decide that about most issues.

I feel safe.
Seems Doocy is trying for gotcha type questions.

imo, Fox News is getting as bad as OANN or NewsMax

The GOP creates conditiions through their policies and rhetoric that fosters crime

When I realized that GOP policies were creating the hopeless conditions that gave rise to the the hopeless people that the GOP demonized, that's when I started my walk away from that party. Curiously it was someone on an internet forum who helped me wake up to this. Political forums aren't known for changing hearts and minds, other than to make them dig in deeper, but someone did help me see the light.

Is the "exploitation of workers" linked to your take on any increase in crime?

Do you think Republicans are also responsible for the "defunding police" meme? I've seen a few goofballs try to make that argument, but hadn't seen it here yet.
WTF does defunding the police have to do with anything? . did you not read anything I posted? Or you just deflecting?

Big factors contributing to increased crime
1. Poverty
2. Drug Addiction
3. Mental illness

Republicans worship the greedy assholes, fight against universal healthcare, livable wages, etc, as I've already stated

No police department was "defunded" and it has absolutely nothing to do with increase in crime. All the factors I put above do. ANd particularly so when many millions were thrust into poverty or even worse thanks to the pandemic. And the bilionaires are making a kiling

I love it when woke white liberals living in safe white suburbs call concealed carriers cowards.

They know every single thing about the streets...........................just ask em. :ROFLMAO:
I love it when people who have absolutely no argument make up bullshit. i don't live in the burbs. I'm just not a little dick coward who can't feel safe unless he's armed

and the biggest "I need gun to feel safe" tend to be rural, so how much of a chickenshit do you have to be to be in a low crime area where everybody knows each other and claim you need a gun to be safe.

As usual, you people have no argument other than moronic one line deflections.

Last edited:
It is posters like yourself who make this forum so funny to keep up with.

It's even more funny when the research actually shows that more and more democrats are buying guns?

But please........ keep up with your right wing coward argument if it helps your self esteem in some funny and strange sort of way.
And yet, here you are yet again, unable to make an argument, unable to refute anything I said, unable to post anything meaningful on topic other than your moronic deflection and lame ass trolling.

And the Mad Lib position is the opposite; if you pat career criminals on the head, maybe they’ll scale down their violent gun battles and kill a few less innocent children.

Try to stay on topic, if you can even follow it.
Typical right winger, make up a position no liberal takes.. Your trolling is really shitty, since I'm actually on topic and all you are not. You got nothing, no argument, no facts, nada, which is why all you have are moronic deflections

It is posters like yourself who make this forum so funny to keep up with.

It's even more funny when the research actually shows that more and more democrats are buying guns?

But please........ keep up with your right wing coward argument if it helps your self esteem in some funny and strange sort of way.

Are they?

Trump was grilled and pilloried six ways from Sunday by the fake news. When Biden gets a single tough question, he loses his cool and cusses out the reporter on a hot mic. What admirable cool— not. 😂
Let's see the evidence it was 'fake news'? For that matter, when you use the term 'rapey joe', can you point to the times he was sued for sexual harrassement or assault, or point to any court case? Let's see you provide evidence, rather than partisan whine.

If you were more interested in addressing the issue of violence you'd have a better understanding of why your blaming diversion does not fly.

REDUCING VIOLENT CRIME IN AMERICAN CITIES - from the Police Foundation

"There exist several federal government tools (e.g., focused deterrence) and resources (e.g., gun tracing) to assist local law enforcement in its crime reduction efforts. They should be easily accessible to state and local police agencies that could benefit from such tools and resources. Additionally, the support of the U.S. Attorney is critical to a jurisdiction in fighting local crime. Building strong, federal cases can not only hold offenders accountable but send a message to others that all available resources will be used against those who violate the law. Lastly, the new Administration and Congress must confront the impact that firearms have on violent crime in America. Trafficking, illegal markets, theft, and diversion of guns has not been addressed sufficiently. Legislation and federal initiatives must be developed and used to keep firearms out of the hands of criminals."

Please explain how the Democrats are responsible for the gun violence in their cities when they have little to no control of the crime guns being imported from red states.

Under the last administration did they (AGs of major cities) have the support of the US Attorney General? :unsure:

I agree that we have way too many guns. That has nothing to do with answering the questions about why there are so many impoverished black males pulling the triggers and killing each other.

You see, it's not just democrats running these inner-city urban ghettoes, they are BLACK democrats. Look at Washington DC for example. Who has been in charge of the mayors office, city council, ward leaders, and police chiefs since the 60's?

A: Black democrats. They have been in control for over 50 years and they can't even stop the cycle of drugs-gangs-drive by shootings-prison-poverty-unwed pregnancy etc, etc.

These are the facts.

Of course we do. Return to the policies of mayors tough on crime such as Giuliani and Bloomberg and reject the stupidity of liberals who want to hug criminals and release them so they can continue being predators on law abiding citizens.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Hug criminals and release them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Looks like from 1992 through 2014, violent crimes went down across the US. What did Shoe Polish Guiliani do that was different from other mayor's of cities?

1643135784007.png

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Hug criminals and release them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Looks like from 1992 through 2014, violent crimes went down across the US. What did Shoe Polish Guiliani do that was different from other mayor's of cities?

View attachment 67370998
We have the same crime rate as in 2010…?

Thanks, Biden…

And yet, here you are yet again, unable to make an argument, unable to refute anything I said, unable to post anything meaningful on topic other than your moronic deflection and lame ass trolling.

You're too easy. You know nothing, but spout everything.

This woman was also gunned down by her husband yesterday in South Dakota...

713-Saint-Joe-St-Spearfish-SD-57783-1.jpg

Uh uh.

And how many shooting deaths occur in all of South Dakota compared to LA, San Fran or San Diego?

Of course we do. Return to the policies of mayors tough on crime such as Giuliani and Bloomberg and reject the stupidity of liberals who want to hug criminals and release them so they can continue being predators on law abiding citizens.
And Dinkins. Rudy built on what he started.

How is that even a question for the executive branch?
The Bozo Biden spoke positively about cashless bail around the time that habitual criminal asshole dude plowed into that Christmas parade. He also advocated for it during the Prez campaign. THEREFORE, asking him anything regarding crime, especially bail "reform", is very relevant.

Tense battle with Doocey? Pfft more like a playground fight.

As an Asian American I definitely do not feel as safe walking about as I did about 3 years ago. I'm still not sure what triggered the change but there is little doubt in my mind that something has changed and our habits and most of our extended family's habits when out and about, have changed somewhat... become more cautious.

I have not seen either "side" offer constructive, concrete policy proposals regarding this, and I expect the current administration to do about as much as the prior one: very little. However both sides do get very excited to argue with each other on behalf of the victims. I believe some actually get turned on by it.

Where did boring old news go?…. Tough on crime usually means fill up those prison cells $$$$$$$$$$$. with added cruelty to boot.

Most likely there is Group Skitzo beliefs that the wall are closing in. Take away Socializing in relaxed circles of friends and acquaintances and you got a bunch of psychos. The whole group of Civilized people are now nutz !

Uh uh.

And how many shooting deaths occur in all of South Dakota compared to LA, San Fran or San Diego?
Husbands/boyfriends/exes gun down their wives/girlfriends/exes in every state. Although I do think if a one city has 5,000 people and another city has 5,000,000 there are gonna be more where there are more people.

Would you like to see some recent pictures?

Back
Top Bottom