• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fox’s Peter Doocy Battles Jen Psaki in Tense Confrontation on Crime in America: Does Biden Know That ‘People Do Not Feel Safe?’

Which is why quizzing Psaki on cashless bail might have forced her to come up with something more than the party line.

How is that even a question for the executive branch?

The same people that tell us "they don't want to live in fear" [of the virus] are all of a sudden whining about crime.

Color me shocked. Guarantee you that criminals have killed less unvaxxed Americans than covid has within the same time span

And the criminals responsible for Covid are all from China, unless we get proof that Tony Fauci knew about the viral research.

Last edited:
How is the crime rate in a city/state a federal issue?

What would Doocy have the federal government do to address crime?

Seems to be nothing more than posturing unless you believe there is something the federal government is supposed to be doing to address non-federal crimes.

Propose a solution. Something more than acting tough on crime.

Possibly withhold federal funds from states that won’t protect their citizens just to make things easy on themselves.

Most everything you read that is written or spoke are by folks that have never done anything braver than sign something.
The fact is the nuts aren't in nut houses, they are loose on drugs which they think they don't have to take or haven't been tested and need to take.
It doesn't mater what they do to harm people, they still will ! That goes for physical harm or psychological power plays, they still nutz !
They march on the Streets to get Go Fund Me awards of
$100,000 of Dolars. When the Go Fund me goes extinct so will they !

Last edited:
How is that even a question for the executive branch?

It’s legitimate to ask if the President still favors the practice of bail reform, particularly in light of the Waukesha Slaughter, where a low thousand dollar bail set Darrell Brooks free to commit murder.

Who would have thought in an election year the GOP would suddenly pivot to a heretofore unnoticed 'crime wave' in the 'inner cities'. What an enormous surprise.

Fox News has been running stories on increased crime since the Summer of Hate.

You probably don't live in a American warzone.

4 people celebrating a birthday in the LA area are dead from a targeted shooting.
This woman was also gunned down by her husband yesterday in South Dakota...

713-Saint-Joe-St-Spearfish-SD-57783-1.jpg

It’s legitimate to ask if the President still favors the practice of bail reform, particularly in light of the Waukesha Slaughter, where a low thousand dollar bail set Darrell Brooks free to commit murder.

This is a function of the executive branch how, exactly?

This is a function of the executive branch how, exactly?

Sleepy Joe made noises about making cashless bail universal, so he ought to be called on it, even if he could never have pulled off such a nutbar measure.

Sleepy Joe made noises about making cashless bail universal, so he ought to be called on it, even if he could never have pulled off such a nutbar measure.

I'm going to try one more time:

At what point is bail the province of the executive branch?

Jesus, that's a new one. Hear that folks? The Democratic Party can't solve problems in the cities they run because GOP.
not a 'new one'----well known by anyone who understands macro-politics....................................Trumpers have a lifetime of basics to learn.....

The GOP creates conditiions through their policies and rhetoric that fosters crime
The GOP seeks to defund the police and make it easier for criminals to get bail?

You don't think these things through very clearly, do you?

So nothing then, well hey, let's go Brandon-n-shit. Jeebus.

The GOP voted down funding= so yes

LOL! Leave it to a democrat to lie about their own policy failures.

The defund police movement backfired so badly it shot liberals right out of the tailpipe. So they blame the GOP. hahahaha

Pelosi and Schumer are gnashing their teeth for dressing up in African costumes and begging on one knee.

Very straightforward reporting of today's argument HERE.

I have to hand it to Jen Psaki; she rattles off the company line with remarkable speed, even though I'm sure she rehearses a lot before doing the press conferences.

I would fault Doocy, however, in that asking for an accounting as to why "people do not feel safe" just gave Psaki the chance to ignore the question and to harp on gun control.

He should have asked her about whether or not Biden's past position on cashless bail has been in any way altered by the upsurge in crime.

Psaki attempted to spin Biden as a supporter of funding police. Whether or not Biden has done enough is something that could not have been covered in a press conference. And I suppose that if Doocy had complained about liberal judges and distinct attorneys, Psaki could have just claimed "that's the states' business; don't you conservatives think the states should chart their own courses?"

Still, maybe Doocy will stampede some lemmings into asking harder questions on the crime topic.

Well, it is clear that she doesn’t suffer fools.

I'm going to try one more time:

At what point is bail the province of the executive branch?

How perspicacious of you, to point out that when Joe Biden made his cashless bail comments while running for President, he was totally out of line to do so, since the office for which he was running had no jurisdiction over bail. Nevertheless, he made the statement, even if he only spoke as a citizen, and so he deserves to be grilled for saying something stupid and thus lending aid and comfort to all the idiots who did turn loose vicious criminals like Darrell Brooks.😄😄

How perspicacious of you, to point out that when Joe Biden made his cashless bail comments while running for President, he was totally out of line to do so, since the office for which he was running had no jurisdiction over bail. Nevertheless, he made the statement, even if he only spoke as a citizen, and so he deserves to be grilled for saying something stupid and thus lending aid and comfort to all the idiots who did turn loose vicious criminals like Darrell Brooks.😄😄

If that were the case, Trump would be in the witness chair for years.

If that were the case, Trump would be in the witness chair for years.

Trump was grilled and pilloried six ways from Sunday by the fake news. When Biden gets a single tough question, he loses his cool and cusses out the reporter on a hot mic. What admirable cool— not. 😂

LOL! Democrats have been in control of Detroit, Baltimore, and Philadelphia for over 50 years.

Not only have they failed to get a handle on crime, but poverty, homelessness, and addiction have risen as well.

Notice how the left have amnesia about their history of governing large cities. In fact, they can't point to one single success story.
Notice that not one Republican ever has any ideas to solve these issues in big cities. Its about blaming Democrats.

I love it when woke white liberals living in safe white suburbs call concealed carriers cowards.

They know every single thing about the streets...........................just ask em. :ROFLMAO:
I love when Republicans in their cushy suburban gated communities claim that cities are dangerous. And they know this by watching Fox News, not by actually, GASP!, going into the city.
Then a Democrat, living in a city, states that they feel safe.

I remember when Peter Doocy asked the Trump administration if they knew that people didn't feel safe.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Notice that not one Republican ever has any ideas to solve these issues in big cities. Its about blaming Democrats.

Of course we do. Return to the policies of mayors tough on crime such as Giuliani and Bloomberg and reject the stupidity of liberals who want to hug criminals and release them so they can continue being predators on law abiding citizens.

Back
Top Bottom