• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Four Years Ago?

[B]Are We Better Off Than Four Years Ago[/B]

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn’t attack you at all. Can you quote the relevant potion of the post that you define as an “attack?”
No I think I’ll just report it instead.

What did my post say? Are you sure you read it? Are you *sure* I said red states are “worse”?

SHOW ME VERBATIM WHERE I SAID RED STATES WERE WORSE. G’head. When you can’t, you show how disingeniious your entire argument has been.

G’head. C’mon. Quote the post. This’ll be good.

Post #201 was referenced which contained “red states are viral shit holes” which certainly implies as much. That was after you were presented with linked COVID-19 deaths per capita data by state showing otherwise - which, of course, you chose to ignore.

I didn’t attack you at all. Can you quote the relevant potion of the post that you define as an “attack?”

Yep, try this “you cheered on an actual insurrection.” from post #201. When asked to back that personal attack up you replied “No.”. Trying to play the “you”, when included in a reply to my post, did not mean me personally is not going to fly.

Yep, try this “you cheered on an actual insurrection.” from post #201. When asked to back that personal attack up you replied “No.”. Trying to play the “you”, when included in a reply to my post, did not mean me personally is not going to fly.
Ttwtt that post was directed towards me. I reported the post in question.

Post #201 was a reply (with quote) to my post.
I’m sure she was attacking you also. Look back at her post and you’ll see she quoted me in that post.

Edit to add: I’ve said enough on this matter. Sorry if I crossed the line by speaking of it.

Oh hell, we are MUCH worse off.

Political corruption is now accepted behavior.
Election fraud...well, people just look the other way as if it doesn't exist.
Suppression of people's ability to freely express their opinions.
Outright ruining people's lives for daring to express an opinion.
Politicians (especially governors) turning dictatorial toward the citizens under their control.

These are just some of the ways we are much worse off than we were four years ago.

Not exactly making America great is it? Political corruption and suppression of dussent were hallmarks if the Trump administration.

Oh, but you approved of it then.

Post #201 was referenced which contained “red states are viral shit holes” which certainly implies as much. That was after you were presented with linked COVID-19 deaths per capita data by state showing otherwise - which, of course, you chose to ignore.

How does “are” translate into “more”? I imply *nothing*. I stated unambiguously. Why don’t you just admit you got it wrong OR is it your intention to continue to dishonestly present my position? And, I stated my position was inarguable. Do you argue with it? Are Red states not viral shitholes?

I don’t care what you think flies or not. You just got busted misrepresenting my post regarding red states and covid.

Hmm... how is red state Texas with 110 deaths per 100K people worse (more of a shit hole?) than blue state New York with 206 deaths per 100K people?

Stop stating the facts. You're gonna' make heads explode.
I live in blue state CA. and I'm here to tell ya, the leftist gubmint made my state a shithole.

I live in blue state CA. and I'm here to tell ya, the leftist gubmint made my state a shithole.
Why haven’t you left with all the other ones leaving the state?

Four years ago I had a sweet wife. November 20th of 2020 she tested positive for COVID-19. Tomorrow I will be calling the crematorium to arrange to pick up her urn. So my view about being better off now or four years ago just might be a little skewed.

My condolences.

FA7E28F9-3991-464F-90CE-4B77B0AE6182.jpeg

Yep, some folks hate to let mere facts interfere with an, otherwise prefect, emotional rant. ;)

Why haven’t you left with all the other ones leaving the state?

We are retired, and can afford to stay and live our remaining days in peace on four and a half acres of prime view property.
I wouldn't leave sunny CA. unless I had to live right next door to a Trump hater.

We are retired, and can afford to stay and live our remaining days in peace on four and a half acres of prime view property.
I wouldn't leave sunny CA. unless I had to live right next door to a Trump hater.
Sounds great. My granddaughter lives in CA., but decided to move back home to us. She’s a Democrat.

Sounds great. My granddaughter lives in CA., but decided to move back home to us. She’s a Democrat.

What reasons did she cite for leaving? You mention she’s a Democrat, did that have something to do with her decision?

What reasons did she cite for leaving? You mention she’s a Democrat, did that have something to do with her decision?

Where do you live? You get up in the middle of the night, (on my watch), so am I to presume you live back east? NY? MA. would be my guess.

Might have something to do with the restrictions. I’m just glad she’s coming home to us.

Might have something to do with the restrictions. I’m just glad she’s coming home to us.

So no reasons she gave you? You’re simply extrapolating for some odd reason.

Okay.

Back
Top Bottom