• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Four years after Russia annexed Crimea, the peninsula remains in limbo

leave your numbers on bankaccounts on your own computer and also leave their stuff in their own countries - than we´ll see who will do better on the long run

Not sure what you mean but, you're blaming the wrong entity. INTERNATIONAL corporations are who you need to blame.

Look at what unfettered immigration has done to your country and get back to me.

Germany doesn't have unfettered immigration.
The U.S. doesn't have unfettered immigration.

Ignore Russia, focus on that family seeking to cross the border who gets stopped by border patrol already, you're doing great.

Not sure what you mean but, you're blaming the wrong entity. INTERNATIONAL corporations are who you need to blame.

pure hypocrisy - if the countries don´t do what the cooperation want, our leaders increase pressure... and the westernes have the better weapons...

Are you an immigrant to Germany?

I´m 2 meters high, blonde, blue eyed and my Family owns our farm longer than the US exists - so no, I´m no dirty, lazy third worlder *rolleyes*

Last edited:
Yes. Uncounted members and visitors are now far more educated about the God awful Putin regime. You get little traction here Vladimir.

Everyone can easily discern that your a Moscow mouthpiece who borrowed a Westernized username for stealth.

That you are too embarrassed to put Russia as your location speaks volumes.

It's difficult to fit so much ignorant prejudice into so few words ........ but you managed it.

As an antidote to your willful ignorance.....

DlsR9SDXcAAmWAN.jpg

Right, cause there are just poor Hispanics coming across our southern border.

If you think that's all the jobs they seek to hold, you're a little out of touch there in fly-over country.

What in the hell does the mean? What skills do they bring that allows them to take high skilled desirable jobs. Lawyer, doctor, educator? :lamo.

I still say if you're threatened by an unskilled worker taking your job may be you need to up your resume? :lamo

Another pointless anti Russian thread started based on an opinion which is held out as an absolute truth by the OP who clearly has a consuming hatred of Russia.

Should I start another thread about how Crimeans are so much better off now? We could all do it and rejoice in our echo chambers.

So how's the weather in Russian this winter?

Or working in hotels and motels.

Or working construction.

Or working landscaping.

Home improvement.

Plumbing

Etc.

Jobs that lead to higher levels of pay and careers are dominated in the border areas by Hispanics. Many of whom have no legal right to those jobs.

Other than plumbing those jobs hardly pay well. And you can't just put up a shingle and call yourself a plumber. But you know that.

Other than plumbing those jobs hardly pay well. And you can't just put up a shingle and call yourself a plumber. But you know that.

Incorrect...

I know people who were illegal that worked in Landscaping companies making good money.

Housekeepers are often promoted to supervisor or manager.

Etc.

I'm terrified of poor hispanics, seeking a better life, with no other alternative to make a living than to join MS-13 in the states, when they realize just how few employment opportunities there are, even for them. Gathering fruit in the US isn't exactly a sustainable business model.

My goodness someone's been listening to the tripe of the Trump the serial liar and lapping it up. Your contention that many of them join's MS-13 isn't supported by the facts. I could post stats until I'm blue in the face but I'm sure you' pooh pooh it.

Incorrect...

I know people who were illegal that worked in Landscaping companies making good money.

Housekeepers are often promoted to supervisor or manager.

Etc.

I guess it depends on what you consider good money. You do know that in construction you typically don't work on rainy days and you get laid off in the winter right?

Have you ever considered they get promoted because they are the best candidates? Hard working vs. a native that shows up late a lot?

I guess it depends on what you consider good money. You do know that in construction you typically don't work on rainy days and you get laid off in the winter right?

Have you ever considered they get promoted because they are the best candidates? Hard working vs. a native that shows up late a lot?

Hard working is not an excuse for breaking the law.

What in the hell does the mean? What skills do they bring that allows them to take high skilled desirable jobs. Lawyer, doctor, educator? :lamo.

I still say if you're threatened by an unskilled worker taking your job may be you need to up your resume? :lamo

Tell that to millions of blue-collar workers they have replaced.

Tell that to millions of blue-collar workers they have replaced.

Like Americans are running to the fields to pick crops. We can barely get American kids to work at McDonalds for less than $15 hr.

Briebart?! :lamo

Seeing that I won't even bother reading it. What a joke.

And btw lots of kids from blue collar families were told they wouldn't amount to anything without college degrees. I know because I was one of them. Trades were beneath them the high school counselors said. And now you whine about illegals taking their trade jobs? Too rich!

You are pretty out of touch aren't you. Trades are 6 figure jobs these days and too many are using your antiquated way of thinking by getting Liberal Arts degrees.

BTW: Did you know Breitbart started HuffPost?

Last edited:
Robotics are diminishing the trades. Not the migrant worker. That and outsourcing which Trumps rich corporate donors love to do.

Haven't seen too many robots doing electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc lately Where do you guys come up with this ****.

Haven't seen too many robots doing electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc lately Where do you guys come up with this ****.

I don't know many electricians, plumbers, or carpenters that have lost their jobs. All that I know are still working and making pretty good money.

Where do you live? The hills of Appalachia?

I don't know many electricians, plumbers, or carpenters that have lost their jobs. All that I know are still working and making pretty good money.

Where do you live? The hills of Appalachia?

So robots aren't replacing tradesmen?

Back
Top Bottom