• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Four percent.

What should he have done?

Not lied about how serious COVID-19 was. Trump told Bob Woodward how "deadly" COVID-19 was, but he lied about this to the American public and then told them they don't need to wear masks. And now 200,000 Americans are dead.

The reckless mother ****er has to go.

Not lied about how serious COVID-19 was. Trump told Bob Woodward how "deadly" COVID-19 was, but he lied about this to the American public and then told them they don't need to wear masks. And now 200,000 Americans are dead.

The reckless mother ****er has to go.

How was he supposed to keep the death toll at zero?

Also, Fauci recommended not wearing masks unless you're sick. Does he need to go, too?

Also, Fauci recommended not wearing masks unless you're sick. Does he need to go, too?

I didn't say keep the death toll at zero. That's your false strawman argument.

Why did Trump lie to everyone? Why did Trump lie to you?

I didn't say keep the death toll at zero. That's your false strawman argument.

Why did Trump lie to everyone? Why did Trump lie to you?

You said 200,000 people died because of Trump. How could you not expect a death toll of zero. You can't blame Trump for every death, then lie about the true death toll, then pretend you didn't want a zero death toll.

Here's the difference between reasonable people and the deplorables. Cuomo and Fauci learn and adjust. People like trump and his supporters don't learn. They are stuck in their rigid thinking. Its a dem hoax.

Here's the difference between reasonable people and the deplorables. Cuomo and Fauci learn and adjust. People like trump and his supporters don't learn. They are stuck in their rigid thinking. Its a dem hoax.

Do you know how ****ing monumentally rediculous it is to blame a president for disease deaths?

If you are too stupid to see what he should have done better by this point, there is no point in telling you.

Do you know how ****ing monumentally rediculous it is to blame a president for disease deaths?

Even more ridiculous t think Trump has done a good job with this.

If you are too stupid to see what he should have done better by this point, there is no point in telling you.

You can't tell us, becsuse you don't have the first goddamn clue what should have been done. This is jusy more of the same ol' "Orange Man bad" bull****. Prove me wrong.

Even more ridiculous t think Trump has done a good job with this.

By comparison, he hasn't done a bad job. He hasn't done any worse than any other country's chief executive.

You can't tell us, becsuse you don't have the first goddamn clue what should have been done. This is jusy more of the same ol' "Orange Man bad" bull****. Prove me wrong.

I have said it on many of these threads in reply to your ilks stupid claims that there was nothing poor little baby trump could have done differently.
You are wrong and if you have any shred of decency you know it.

I have said it on many of these threads in reply to your ilks stupid claims that there was nothing poor little baby trump could have done differently.
You are wrong and if you have any shred of decency you know it.

I'm not wrong. You keep proving that I'm not wrong. You still can't tell us what should have been done.

I'm not wrong. You keep proving that I'm not wrong. You still can't tell us what should have been done.

Look it up, repeating myself to someone like you is a waste of time.

The USA has four percent of earth's population and twenty percent of the earth's covid deaths.

This could only happen because of our great leadership. Thank you Mr. President.

Now excuse me while I go vomit.

or it could be that china and who covered up the whole disaster from the get go.
it could also have to do with while trump was trying to stop travel from china an europe
you leftist were screeching and yelling xenophobia and that there wasn't an issue and people should travel
and go out in public etc ...

So where was the democrat leadership when trump was attempting to stop the virus from getting here in the first place?
no where to be seen until it become politically relevent.

sucks to have so much faux outrage all the time. You should feel sick at your own stinking hypocrisy on every faux outrage you post.

Yes. Until he started lying to us about the seriousness. In my opinion he has thousands of deaths on his hands. Mostly from his own base since they are stupid enough to listen to him. It's a hoax. It's under control. The flu is worse. It's going to disappear. Fifteen cases soon to be zero.

But trump doesn't lie. Lol

Look it up, repeating myself to someone like you is a waste of time.

There's nothing to look up. No one has explained what Trump should have done differently.

Yes. Until he started lying to us about the seriousness. In my opinion he has thousands of deaths on his hands. Mostly from his own base since they are stupid enough to listen to him. It's a hoax. It's under control. The flu is worse. It's going to disappear. Fifteen cases soon to be zero.

But trump doesn't lie. Lol

Is that all you got?

You said 200,000 people died because of Trump. How could you not expect a death toll of zero. You can't blame Trump for every death, then lie about the true death toll, then pretend you didn't want a zero death toll.

Learn to read. I said 200,000 Americans have died. I didn't blame every death on Trump. Although he will ultimately be responsible for over 200,000 dead Americans, whether he survives re-election or not.

Still no answer to my question about why Trump lied to you? Of course not.

"It's going to disappear. One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear."

Unlike the Virgin Mary that is a miracle when it appears.

Until the virus does disappear, though, people are disappearing. Apparently part of Trump's "herd mentality" plan. You get enough idiots together, because you can convince 35% of Americans of anything, then the Trump herd/cult/supporters will blindly/ignorantly/foolishly follow-the-leader to their own harm and that of others.

I like how you expect a better and complete specific plan to tackle the national coronavirus resopnse from an internet poster than you do the President. :lol:
Deflection noted. What specifically could he have done to stop it?
NY and CA had some of the most draconian laws in place to stop it and it didn't work.
in fact they had some of the highest death tolls in the country.

So please be specific and tell everyone what he should have done.
The shutdown was a complete and utter failure and destroyed countless lives and harmed
millions of workers.

So you're saying NYS deaths aren't aren't outsized relative to the Country and globally?

You stated a fact. I'm putting what you say into perspective by giving greater context with additional fact that makes what you state not so big a deal as you imply. But wait, there's more. The province of Lombardy, Italy, has had 16,829 deaths with a pop of 10.1M while NYS has had 33,177 deaths and pop 19.1M for the same death rate. More fact, more context, more perspective (comparing state to province, not mismatching to the world) making your implication less implicating. Not bothering to go into the fact that NY gets more int'l travel from Europe, especially at the beginning of the pandemic from Italy, that jump-started that state like no other and from there spread to other states. That's how virus works.

I like how the dumbest people I've ever known all have the same response: What should Trump have done?

Invoke Defense Production Act to make ventilators and supply them to the states, instead of punting to the states, thus creating 50 competing governors for a scarce resource. Provide testing on a national level with 24-hour turnaround. The post office's idea of mailing masks to every American household was fantastic, but vetoed by Trump. Being consistent nationally--Trump wearing a mask at all times--to put a unified front on wearing masks in public spaces, just so that his subhuman followers won't run off to motorcycle superspreader events or use the existence of BLM protests as an excuse for them to refuse to wear a mask at the local grocery store, film their idiotic, ignorant stand against tyranny, and then upload their Karen performance to TikTok.

And Trump could have done much, much more.

What could Trump have done?

Nobody is truly that ****ing stupid.

It was criminal the way trump downplayed this

Through his own negligence, he killed people. Trump supporters would rather forgive him for that and continue attacking libtards than feel the pain of admitting to themselves that they are ignorant, backward, morally disgusting people.

Not lied to us with CCP talking points in February. Set up the testing and trace regime he was supposed to. Use the DPA to get high quality n95 masks to Americans.

Oh, you know, he could have managed the pandemic even a little.

Back
Top Bottom