• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Four people who got trapped in abandoned West Virginia mine arrested

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...abandoned-west-virginia-mine-arrested-n952306

One of the four escaped the mine by himself while the other three, who were trapped for four days, were rescued after an extensive search.

Four people who were trapped in an abandoned West Virginia coal mine earlier this month, sparking a days-long search, have been arrested, according to jail records.

Eddie Williams Jr., Kayla Williams, Cody Beverly and Erica Treadway were reported missing on Dec. 8 after they entered the Rock House Powellton mine in Clear Creek.
============================================
These 4 caused the diversion of huge resources to rescue them. They were apparently trying to scavenge (steal) copper wire to sell in order to support their opioid habits,. They deserve everything they get from justice.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...abandoned-west-virginia-mine-arrested-n952306

One of the four escaped the mine by himself while the other three, who were trapped for four days, were rescued after an extensive search.

Four people who were trapped in an abandoned West Virginia coal mine earlier this month, sparking a days-long search, have been arrested, according to jail records.

Eddie Williams Jr., Kayla Williams, Cody Beverly and Erica Treadway were reported missing on Dec. 8 after they entered the Rock House Powellton mine in Clear Creek.
============================================
These 4 caused the diversion of huge resources to rescue them. They were apparently trying to scavenge (steal) copper wire to sell in order to support their opioid habits,. They deserve everything they get from justice.

You clearly dont understand justice.

They were no different than the moron thief who gets stuck in a chimney trying to break into a house.

They were no different than the moron thief who gets stuck in a chimney trying to break into a house.

And at minimum should be held responsible for paying for all the rescue efforts.

Back
Top Bottom