• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Founding Fathers Quotes About Homosexual Sin

I had to learn on the fly. A few painful moments and a scare or two but i got the opportunity to be a teacher myself. That was fun.

I bet it was!!

And yet HIV is almost unheard of among gay women. So I guess being male is what does it. Clearly we should all have operations and become female.

And, of course, the vast majority of instances of anal sex are within heterosexual couples. Facts, man. What a downer.

I think you just won.

I always wondered how anti gay crusaders somehow know that gay sex is what was so bad about Sodom. It doesn't really say. I would have imagined that their predilection towards rape is a much bigger problem. I mean, the main story of the area involves a mob showing up at Lot's door because some strangers had come town, and rape is apparently how the people of Sodom say hello. So they were also violating the rights of guests, which were a big deal in a lot of ancient cultures. They were also keen to rape Lot's daughters, who were unmarried and presumably quite young. And the ease with which he offered them up kind of suggests that they had done it before. So maybe they were raping kids, too. All of those sound like much more serious transgressions than consensual sex between adult men.

Really, it's men that are more promiscuous. Men tend to have more sexual partners than women. It is, in fact, being male that makes one more likely to contract HIV, not being gay.

Being a receiver of anal sex is what makes one more likely to contract HIV. Infected bodily fluid entering the blood stream. There is nothing inherent in biology that makes men more likely to get HIV than women. It is behavior.

Founding Fathers Quotes About Homosexual Sin | USA Christian Ministries: Pastor Steven Andrew - Christian Nation: The Lord is the God of the USA & We are His People

I wonder why George Washington's viewpoint, which is the correct one, has been ignored by todays American?

Of course this will lead to a farther degradation of our society as we race toward the gutter with the sodomite culture that is unfortunately accepted by too many in todays America.

What did the other Founding Fathers think about Thomas Jefferson having children with one of his female slaves?

Did they agree with that activity?

Any quotes on that?

Yeah...if only there was some sort of cultural institution which promoted two people forming a lifelong, committed relationship which we could utilize to incentize gay men to form lasting, committed relationships.

of course....it's not THEIR fault...blame it on the gay marriage issue. heaven forbid gay men act responsibly simply because it's the right and healthy thing to do......

And yet HIV is almost unheard of among gay women. So I guess being male is what does it.

no...being gay and male is what does it

And, of course, the vast majority of instances of anal sex are within heterosexual couples.

and yet they are still 44 times less likely to get HIV than gay men

Facts, man. What a downer..

yep, because try as you might...you can't explain/excuse them away

and yet they are still 44 times less likely to get HIV than gay men

yep, because try as you might...you can't explain/excuse them away

Condoms aren't completely safe, but it seems like using them would cut disease rates.

"Condoms aren't completely safe." ~ A friend of mine was wearing one and he got hit by a bus." Bob Rubin

... if a man want's me clean shaven down there, he's a pedophile and I'll have nothing to do with him.

If a man prefers a woman to be clean shaven down below, it doesn't make him a paedophile, just like if a woman prefers a man without a beard doesn't make her a paedophile either. Both are removing post puberty hair growth.

Oh, and so much worse, ... if a man want's me clean shaven down there, he's a pedophile and I'll have nothing to do with him. Sorry, I don't expect anyone else to adopt these ideas, but they are mine, and I hold to them.

So if I was to ask you to shave down under I'm a pedophile? Did you just revert to being a ten year old somehow by removing some hairs from around your vagina? Does a man somehow become ten if he shaves his chest? Do you have any earthy idea how silly what you said is?

of course....it's not THEIR fault...blame it on the gay marriage issue. heaven forbid gay men act responsibly simply because it's the right and healthy thing to do......

Well...heaven forbidding is kinda the problem. If heaven was a tad more permitting then maybe SSM would be more acceptable to more people. You prolly ought to get with heaven on that one. But I would love for you to compare stats on unmarried hetero men to gay men and continue to make the argument that only gays are acting irresponsibly. At least with gay men you don't end up with a heap of women with fatherless children. Just sayin...since heaven is the authority on these matters it might wanna get to work on that one as well.

So if I was to ask you to shave down under I'm a pedophile? Did you just revert to being a ten year old somehow by removing some hairs from around your vagina? Does a man somehow become ten if he shaves his chest? Do you have any earthy idea how silly what you said is?

1. I haven't see any statistics, but my impression is that almost half of the women ages 17-30 shave their pubes these days, and many more trim a lot of it. There sure must be a lot of pedophile boyfriends and husbands out there.

2. It depends on the woman, but many look nothing like children when shaved.

3. If you've ever gone down on a woman you'd appreciate why many men (and lesbians) prefer less or no hair.

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?...He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. Psalm 2:1,4

Sodomy is as much of a sin and disgrace today as it has always been.

Does sin = crime? Should we have a Christian version of sharia?

Oh, so if you are attracted sexually to your own gender even if you haven't been sexually active then you automatically get AIDS? Huh, so I can sleep with thousands of the opposite sex and not get AIDS? Even if they are infected?

Yes, I do, hence the "oh, and so much worse," beginning. In no way did I imply or state that it was a rational or acceptable pov, just that it is mine.

Back
Top Bottom