• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Founding Fathers Quotes About Homosexual Sin

Founding Fathers Quotes About Homosexual Sin | USA Christian Ministries: Pastor Steven Andrew - Christian Nation: The Lord is the God of the USA & We are His People

I wonder why George Washington's viewpoint, which is the correct one, has been ignored by todays American?

Of course this will lead to a farther degradation of our society as we race toward the gutter with the sodomite culture that is unfortunately accepted by too many in todays America.

Are these the same founding fathers who owned slaves and refused women the right to vote and hold office?

They were probably good men in their time, but I'll don't think their morality is quite as timeless as you are trying to argue it is.

Okay, my uptight side will be showing now.... I go by the idea and have also encouraged my daughter to do the same.... If a man wants to sodomize me, he's gay. That's fine, he can be gay, but he can't be gay with me as I'm not a guy. Oh, and so much worse, ... if a man want's me clean shaven down there, he's a pedophile and I'll have nothing to do with him. Sorry, I don't expect anyone else to adopt these ideas, but they are mine, and I hold to them.

I hope your daughters have the good sense to ignore such foolisness.

Why is the bolded line so necessary then?

Because people like you like to pretend that anyone who supports gay rights is gay and therefore just trying to justify their own sin.

Wouldn't that then render their decision to punish sodomy as a non-Christian position? If so, then separation of church and state isn't a legitimate counter to sodomy laws.

The natural law of man, separate from any religion, demonstrates that sodomy is aberrant at best, and it is completely legitimate to see it as such. Whether laws of the state should actively discourage it is another question, and whether the state should formally recognize and sanction such relationships still another.

Why on earth would anyone want to support any particular sexual act? People are going to have sex whether or not it is supported or sanctioned by the state. What the state does is sanction the relationships in which sex can take place. I can see plenty of reason why the state should sanction relationships between same sex couples.

gay men are 44 times more likely than straight men to have HIV. 46 times more likely to have syphilis. 4 of 10 gay men with syphilis also have HIV.

reason enough to stay away from the gay

Founding Fathers Quotes About Homosexual Sin | USA Christian Ministries: Pastor Steven Andrew - Christian Nation: The Lord is the God of the USA & We are His People

I wonder why George Washington's viewpoint, which is the correct one, has been ignored by todays American?

Of course this will lead to a farther degradation of our society as we race toward the gutter with the sodomite culture that is unfortunately accepted by too many in todays America.

Because George Washington was a fallible human being just like everyone else. His words deserve scrutiny as much as anyone else's.

GW owned slaves too, and didn't think women should vote, and Natives were just in the way. I suppose you'd see those stances re-implemented, right?

Our society doesn't listen because he was wrong, and you're wrong too.

I know you hate to admit it, but America is not a Christian country. It's a country for all. You're just gonna have to be content with being able to live your own life how you want, just like everyone else, rather than being able to impose your beliefs on 300 million+ people.

If you are not a citizen of Sodom than you have nothing to worry about. Being that the city was destroyed 4000 years ago I don't think anybody here is a "Sodom-ite." Why a man 239 years agowould have much of an opinion or address people from a town that was destroyed 4000 years ago I don't know but someone started a thread about it.

I reject your God. He is mean and cruel and doesn't even exist.

Questions for the anti-gay religionists:

Are all forms of anal stimulation sinful? Or just penis in anus sex?

Is heterosexual anal sex sinful?

Is masturbation sinful? If yes, Should we start passing and enforcing laws against it? Why not?

Questions for the anti-gay religionists:

Are all forms of anal stimulation sinful? Or just penis in anus sex?

Is heterosexual anal sex sinful?

Is masturbation sinful? If yes, Should we start passing and enforcing laws against it? Why not?

gay men are 44 times more likely to have HIV/AIDS and 46 times more likely to have syphilis than straight men. I wonder why?

gay men are 44 times more likely to have HIV/AIDS and 46 times more likely to have syphilis than straight men. I wonder why?

That reply has nothing to do with my questions.

So I guess being gay doesn't increase likelihood of getting sick. Based on your dodging of my question and by your lack of response.

true. "being gay" doesn't. "acting" gay does.

And Ben Franklin was a womanizing tool..........

Who Gives A ****

many, but that isn't an answer to my question. Is it likely that a gay man that is not sexually active will get AIDS, or syphilis.

duh, is it likely that anyone not sexually active will get AIDS or syphilis?

Because God hates gay people obviously, just as much as he hates African people. :roll:

Because God hates gay people obviously, just as much as he hates African people. :roll:

God or biology. I'll let you decide which.

1. Smaller population. Things get around quicker within a smaller group of people.
2. Anal sex. HIV is a blood borne pathogen and anal sex creates tears in the anal lining that leads to areas for infection.
3. Lack of societal incentives for lasting, monogamous relationships. Without marriage and the norms associated with it, gay men have no cultural incentive to overrule their natural impulses.
4. Lack of sexual education. Whereas most schools teach at least some heterosexual sex education, very few to none teach anything about homosexual sex or the risks from unprotected sex.
5. A lack of concern with pregnancy. Given that gay men are not concerned with impregnating their partner, they are less concerned with using protection like condoms.
6. Stigma. A lot of men who are not out due to fear of losing their family support, job, etc. engage in risky sexual behaviors and do not seek testing.
7. Stupidity. Some men simply choose to ignore the risks they pose to their own health and the health of others.

Or was that not a real question?

I love how everyone making this argument ignores half the gay population (the female half). They're generally at lower risks of STD's than straight women. Is that an argument for why god hates straight women? Or why biology hates straight women?

ROFL Though I suppose I should admit that though I was a tramp and vamp in my younger years, I've chosen to be asexual for nearly 16 years. So I'm wwaaaay behind (no pun intended, tee hee) on the subject.

Silly girl, it is the guy's job to be behind the subject.... ;)

Actually, having unprotected anal sex does.

A clean, gay man in a monogamous, committed relationship with another clean, gay man really has no fear of contracting HIV no matter how much "acting" gay he does.

1. Smaller population. Things get around quicker within a smaller group of people.
2. Anal sex. HIV is a blood borne pathogen and anal sex creates tears in the anal lining that leads to areas for infection.
3. Lack of societal incentives for lasting, monogamous relationships. Without marriage and the norms associated with it, gay men have no cultural incentive to overrule their natural impulses.
4. Lack of sexual education. Whereas most schools teach at least some heterosexual sex education, very few to none teach anything about homosexual sex or the risks from unprotected sex.
5. A lack of concern with pregnancy. Given that gay men are not concerned with impregnating their partner, they are less concerned with using protection like condoms.
6. Stigma. A lot of men who are not out due to fear of losing their family support, job, etc. engage in risky sexual behaviors and do not seek testing.
7. Stupidity. Some men simply choose to ignore the risks they pose to their own health and the health of others.

Or was that not a real question?

Back
Top Bottom