• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Founder of Proud Boys sues over being labeled hate group

Because the only reason the concept of white man exists, is to oppress others.

You can have a Scottish Pride rally.Or an Irish Pride rally, or a German Pride Rally, or a Romanian Pride Rally, or any number of rallies and claim pride for any number of ethnic backgrounds.

African Americans can't, because the first group of white men that ever existed decided they should own black people. Went to Africa and purchased captured tribesman and didn't bother to record where they got who from, what that person name was, and so forth.

The only identity they have is black, a label given to them by white men. Who only exist to oppress. Because when you're talking to other white people, you're telling them about how you're Scott or Irish or this or that. When it comes to talking about other ethnic groups, you're white and they are not.

The concept of white people shouldn't exist, that our institutions are built to protect and insure they do, is in itself racist.

And I'm not tellin you to convince you, this is for other people to read and contemplate. We all know what you are, anyone that's read 10 posts of yours can tell what you are. Stop pretending.

Wrong. The first slave owners were black. And blacks still own slaves in *right now* and they still deal in humans. You can't see this because the liberal media that you listen to doesn't report it. And the history books provided for you don't tell that story. I suggest that you revisit world history. And pay attention to various news outlets -- both liberal and conservative.

I can't believe the liberals here. You convince yourselves of something and just run with it, feeling the obligation to make me feel stupid in the process. And you're the tolerant ones, huh? Got it.

To those who responded to my post -- I'm sorry that my schedule is sporadic and I can't always return here immediately (and before someone can respond). I'm paying attention and keeping track. And I most certainly will be back. THANK YOU. Have a fabulous evening. xoxo

Back
Top Bottom