• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Founder of Proud Boys sues over being labeled hate group

Why?

Maybe

Maybe and maybe not.

Why is everyone but white men allowed and encouraged to unite and claim victimhood?

Because the only reason the concept of white man exists, is to oppress others.

You can have a Scottish Pride rally.Or an Irish Pride rally, or a German Pride Rally, or a Romanian Pride Rally, or any number of rallies and claim pride for any number of ethnic backgrounds.

African Americans can't, because the first group of white men that ever existed decided they should own black people. Went to Africa and purchased captured tribesman and didn't bother to record where they got who from, what that person name was, and so forth.

The only identity they have is black, a label given to them by white men. Who only exist to oppress. Because when you're talking to other white people, you're telling them about how you're Scott or Irish or this or that. When it comes to talking about other ethnic groups, you're white and they are not.

The concept of white people shouldn't exist, that our institutions are built to protect and insure they do, is in itself racist.

And I'm not tellin you to convince you, this is for other people to read and contemplate. We all know what you are, anyone that's read 10 posts of yours can tell what you are. Stop pretending.

Don't put words in my mouth.

I don't think white men are victimizers due to the color of their skin, it probably has more to do with their feelings of superiority.

Just because a majority of whites are not victimizers, doesn't mean that the majority of victimizers aren't white...

Are you a white male? If so, why do you victimize people? And if you are now claiming that 'a majority of whites are not victimizers' how can you claim that they arent victims of that malicious and false charge?

Are you a white male? If so, why do you victimize people? And if you are now claiming that 'a majority of whites are not victimizers' how can you claim that they arent victims of that malicious and false charge?

I didn't say that. If you have a quote that you misconstrued please post it...

Because the only reason the concept of white man exists, is to oppress others.
No, the concept exists because there is a group that can be identified as wgite males.

You can have a Scottish Pride rally.Or an Irish Pride rally, or a German Pride Rally, or a Romanian Pride Rally, or any number of rallies and claim pride for any number of ethnic backgrounds.

African Americans can't, because the first group of white men that ever existed decided they should own black people. Went to Africa and purchased captured tribesman and didn't bother to record where they got who from, what that person name was, and so forth.
OK

The only identity they have is black, a label given to them by white men. Who only exist to oppress. Because when you're talking to other white people, you're telling them about how you're Scott or Irish or this or that. When it comes to talking about other ethnic groups, you're white and they are not.

The concept of white people shouldn't exist, that our institutions are built to protect and insure they do, is in itself racist.
That makes zero sense.

We all know what you are, anyone that's read 10 posts of yours can tell what you are. Stop pretending.
Really?? And what am I? And since what I am is obvious in my posts, please provide a couple as evidence. And if you cant show your work, I am big enough to accept your apology for the attempted smear. The only question is, are you man enough to admit you just smeared me without cause or evidence.

I didn't say that. If you have a quote that you misconstrued please post it...

I have quoted your posts and have correctly represented everything you have said. But tell me, as a white male, why do you have 'feelings of superiority' and why do you choose to victimize people who dont look like you?

So what you have is a masked man assaulting someone and you side with the fascist throwing the punch. Good of you to expose your fascist tendencies for all to see.

No, the concept exists because there is a group that can be identified as wgite males.

OK

That makes zero sense.

Really?? And what am I? And since what I am is obvious in my posts, please provide a couple as evidence. And if you cant show your work, I am big enough to accept your apology for the attempted smear. The only question is, are you man enough to admit you just smeared me without cause or evidence.

As evidence from this post alone, willfully ignorant at the very least. Willfully ignorant is the nicest form a racist can take. But is still a racist. And it's cute that you think I'm dumb enough to try and convince a willfully ignorant person they aren't willfully ignorant.

Notice the line, this isn't to convince you, it's for other people to read and consider? It means there is no convincing you, none, zero, in your head this made up concept of a white person entails your whole identity.

As someone grew up indoctrinated into white hate, who grew up going to training camp for a race war instead of a summer camp, as someone who had a picture of the Grand Dragon hanging on his living room wall his entire childhood. And as someone who fights that indoctrination everyday, I can tell you exactly what you are.

A ghostskin.

So what you have is a masked man assaulting someone and you side with the fascist throwing the punch. Good of you to expose your fascist tendencies for all to see.

I don't condone violence, but heck this was a tad funny. Richard Spencer is an ass clown :)

As evidence from this post alone, willfully ignorant at the very least. Willfully ignorant is the nicest form a racist can take. But is still a racist. And it's cute that you think I'm dumb enough to try and convince a willfully ignorant person they aren't willfully ignorant.
Whats obvious here is that like virtually every other unthinking leftist you havent a clue as to what racism is or means. You throw the word around like a frisbee at the beach and dont care where it lands or who it hits in the process. There is nothing racist in my posts and you were not able to demonstrate that there was. But rather than man up and admit that, you took the cowardly route that we both knew you would.

Notice the line, this isn't to convince you, it's for other people to read and consider? It means there is no convincing you, none, zero, in your head this made up concept of a white person entails your whole identity.
You dont know anything about me. But that ignorance on your part doesnt stop you from launching false and dishonest smears.

As someone grew up indoctrinated into white hate, who grew up going to training camp for a race war instead of a summer camp, as someone who had a picture of the Grand Dragon hanging on his living room wall his entire childhood. And as someone who fights that indoctrination everyday, I can tell you exactly what you are.

A ghostskin.
Thats a lie and a smear. You have no right to make those claims about people you dont know. YOU are the one with the race issues, dude. And projecting your own issues onto others wont help you work through them. There are ghosts out there all right, and they are all yours.

I don't condone violence, but heck this was a tad funny. Richard Spencer is an ass clown :)

You not only condoned it, you praised it. Keep your black-clad fascist friends close, that may stall the day when the face they punch is your own.

Whats obvious here is that like virtually every other unthinking leftist you havent a clue as to what racism is or means.

Oh, Fletch, the hedge isn't hiding all of the hat.

You not only condoned it, you praised it. Keep your black-clad fascist friends close, that may stall the day when the face they punch is your own.

Have you seen footage of Charlottesville? Check out the Alt-Right doc on Netflix focusing on Spencer. Those White power Neo-Nazi's are just lovely people.:lamo The doc made it clear that Spencer is more than likely in the closet and hates himself for it. And because of that he's become a raging alcoholic that hates non-whites.

Last edited:
Have you seen footage of Charlottesville? Check out the Alt-Right doc on Netflix focusing on Spencer. Those White power Neo-Nazi's are just lovely people.:lamo The doc made it clear that Spencer is more than likely in the closet and hates himself for it. And because of that he's become a raging alcoholic that hates non-whites.

I didnt say he was a great guy, I said that you cheer on fascist behavior so youre no better.

I didnt say he was a great guy, I said that you cheer on fascist behavior so youre no better.

Do you know what a fascist is Fletch? Because trying to throw attention away from actual fascists by labelling anyone that does violence to them as fascist, is pretty much standard for ghostskins these days.

define fascism, detail it's rise in Europe and then demonstrate how one person punching a neo nazi is fascism?

Either that or stop your smear campaign against nazi punchers...

I have quoted your posts and have correctly represented everything you have said. But tell me, as a white male, why do you have 'feelings of superiority' and why do you choose to victimize people who dont look like you?

Which quote? Put up or shut up...

Do you know what a fascist is Fletch? Because trying to throw attention away from actual fascists by labelling anyone that does violence to them as fascist, is pretty much standard for ghostskins these days.

define fascism, detail it's rise in Europe and then demonstrate how one person punching a neo nazi is fascism?

Either that or stop your smear campaign against nazi punchers...

You work on your apology for lying about me and smearing me first.

Which quote? Put up or shut up...

Review the thread. I have quoted each of your posts in full and responded to each of them. Not sure what you want.

They're not a hate group. They are proud American men -- and who said anything about being white??? Many of them are racially mixed, AS WE ALL ARE.

I think it's disgusting that a white man can't be proud that he's a white man anymore. DISGUSTING. This coming from a native american female. I've had it with this crap.

Not sure why ones melanin level is something to be proud of in the first place.

Any time you get up the balls to back up your smears let me know.

LOL! Mebbe if you step up on your tippy toes and puff out your chest when you type things like that, people might take such impotent rage more seriously.

I see, so white men are the victimizers simply due to the color of their skin, even though the vast majority have not victimized anyone.

his view is kinda racist isn't it?

LOL No one needs a safe space from you. Grow a pair and back up your crap or take the trolling elsewhere.

:2bigcry:

Back
Top Bottom