• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Found some old footage of Biden

dirtpoorchris

King of Videos
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Im really starting to think Trump picked Biden to run against him just so Trump can win even though hes deplorable. Suprised this didnt pop up in my youtube feed till just now I never really knew he built his career on pure plagiarism and scholastic lies. They say fake it till you make it when you wanna become something.

Im really starting to think Trump picked Biden to run against him just so Trump can win even though hes deplorable. Suprised this didnt pop up in my youtube feed till just now I never really knew he built his career on pure plagiarism and scholastic lies. They say fake it till you make it when you wanna become something.

I remember the 1988 presidential campaign season, so this information is not new to me. That's the reason Biden waited 20 years before he ran for president again. He had to wait that long so that most people had forgotten about all of that.

Even if people want to forget about all the speeches he's plagiarized, forget about his dismal performance in college, and forget about the fact he is famous for being the king of gaffs and making racially insensitive remarks throughout his political career, people can't overlook the fact that his mental capacity has greatly diminished over the last 4 years to the point where many people, including myself, think he's no longer capable/qualified for the job of President of the United States.

"I've done some dumb things and I'll do dumb things again"

C'mon man...it's just Joe

Oh brother....

You're bored aren't you?(LOL)

I thought Putin told the DNC to pick Biden because he was easiest to beat?

Back
Top Bottom