• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Found a pretty good speech from AOC

dirtpoorchris

King of Videos
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I think she brings up a good logical points and it is in fact quite a bit scandalous.

Sorry if this is late this is my first time hearing about this and the youtube algorithm gods just brought this video to my attention.

She explains the theory concept of "bad guy politicians", examplizes criteria and ends up defining a pretty substantial problem within our government.

I think she brings up a good logical points and it is in fact quite a bit scandalous.

Sorry if this is late this is my first time hearing about this and the youtube algorithm gods just brought this video to my attention.

She explains the theory concept of "bad guy politicians", examplizes criteria and ends up defining a pretty substantial problem within our government.

Actually, she's wrong. It's NOT easier for the President to be a bad guy.

If the President does something illegal or unethical, he can be impeached and removed from office by Congress.

If AOC does stuff that is illegal or unethical, it's up to her branch of Congress to expel her.

They both face similar consequences and the most extreme consequences are very hard to enact.

But the BIGGEST thing that affects either of them is public opinion and the next election.

She has acted brilliantly during committee questioning many times.

Love her or hate her, she's brilliant when questioning people.

I did notice that she focused on legal accountability and not overall accountability, which dents the persuasiveness of her argument somewhat.

Back
Top Bottom