• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Fortnite - The Most popular game

AmIsraelHai

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Fortnite has been the most played game in the world.

Fortnite has been the most played game in the world.

I'm not a fan. Basically because my experience with the game has been run around like crazy looking for decent gear, finally finding some, getting all excited to get into a fight...only to get killed in a few seconds by some kid who I am quite certain is laughing at me while he's tea bagging my corpse. At least BF let's you respawn in the same game...lol... I'm not good enough for Battle Royale style games.

I'm not a fan. Basically because my experience with the game has been run around like crazy looking for decent gear, finally finding some, getting all excited to get into a fight...only to get killed in a few seconds by some kid who I am quite certain is laughing at me while he's tea bagging my corpse. At least BF let's you respawn in the same game...lol... I'm not good enough for Battle Royale style games.

What do you like as games?

What do you like as games?

I play Ark mostly...I run a PS4 server cluster. BF3 and 4 took up a lot of time. So did modded Minecraft. So did Civ games.

I'm kind of all over the place, actually. You?

I play Ark mostly...I run a PS4 server cluster. BF3 and 4 took up a lot of time. So did modded Minecraft. So did Civ games.

I'm kind of all over the place, actually. You?

I love Chess

You know you can do both things at once.....

Welp, there's goes my productivity this afternoon. Look at you, dropping that spicy stuff in a group full of political nerds. You should be ashamed of yourself.

And, yeah, I do know...a rare thing...but...well, anyway, you sound like you know...hehe... So, yeah, both sounds good, actually. ;)

Hold that thought, though, I gotta go talk to buddy about chess in a video game thread, apparently.

Like, video game chess, or actual chess?

Both, I love chess in general. In video games I like strategic games, like the old Red Alert. Remember?

Both, I love chess in general. In video games I like strategic games, like the old Red Alert. Remember?

Yeah, bud, I was deep into all of those - Age of Empires was another great one, and StarCraft, well... I lost an entire semester to that game, after we took over our college computer labs to play it.

I love those games, but the RTS seems to have gone somewhat out of fashion, and the latest Civ won't run on my machine after a certain point.

I like chess, but for old school strategy I prefer poker. Different kind of strategy, to be sure, but more suited to my character.

Yeah, bud, I was deep into all of those - Age of Empires was another great one, and StarCraft, well... I lost an entire semester to that game, after we took over our college computer labs to play it.

I love those games, but the RTS seems to have gone somewhat out of fashion, and the latest Civ won't run on my machine after a certain point.

I like chess, but for old school strategy I prefer poker. Different kind of strategy, to be sure, but more suited to my character.

What do you like in poker?

I played Red Orchestra (WWII Eastern Front combat) for year.... The first few days of play consisted of getting shot and respawning over and over... Took a while to get used to one shot one kill games.

I played Red Orchestra (WWII Eastern Front combat) for year.... The first few days of play consisted of getting shot and respawning over and over... Took a while to get used to one shot one kill games.

Yeah, I mean, I've played them and enjoyed them...it's not so much the difficulty level as it is the long build up and quick finish of battle royale games. You start knowing that you're probably not going to win...and if you're a noob, you're going to spend most of your time in the lobby. At least with BF or COD you have teams or squads, and you can keep playing, and get better. I like BF in hardcore mode, though - you're right, one / two shot kills definitely changes how much time you spend sneaking around.

Back
Top Bottom