• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former White House Physician Says "Biden Won't Finish His Term"

Laughable as who is making the statement.

Ronny Jackson made sexual comments, drank alcohol and took Ambien while working as White House physician, Pentagon watchdog finds​

Seriously, I won't believe it unless zero hedge says it's true.

Yes, that can be imagined if we, together, allow our imaginations to imagine these things every day. Once we get together and start to imagine things then, together, we could imagine many things. We, when together, may imagine things every day, but at the end of the day, together, will we actually imagine these things? ;)

Heh, heh.

Yes, that can be imagined if we, together, allow our imaginations to imagine these things every day. Once we get together and start to imagine things then, together, we could imagine many things. We, when together, may imagine things every day, but at the end of the day, together, will we actually imagine these things? ;)
LOL!!

Spot on!

It doesn't take a genius, and certainly not a doctor to know Biden's condition is deteriorating - FAST.

The only people who can't seem to see, let alone admit that are... Democrats.

But I don't blame y'all per se - it's embarrassing enough y'all elected that particular man in the first place - especially for the utterly asinine reason you did, but to see him going downhill so fast - physically and cognitively - I suppose I'd be shilling a tad for him too, if only to hide my shame.

But it's gotta stop sometime soon - and not just for his sake, but for the sake of our nation, and frankly, the world.
Actually, it does take a doctor's examination, not wishing something was true.

Lol.

Ronny Jackson?

He also said Trump could live to 200.

He also said the Omicron varient is part of a plot to rig the 2022 election.

The question is why on earth would you site such a nut job as if he had credibility?
trump 200 ha haScreenshot 2022-07-15 9.01.29 PM.png

Would it matter if I said I was?

Link, Zerohedge. Should have known.

Seems the Dr. is having a pissing contest with Obama.

The good Dr. is a Trump supporter.
Much worse than just a supporter. Doctor Ronnie is a full on Trump ball licker.

But I don't blame y'all per se - it's embarrassing enough y'all elected that particular man in the first place - especially for the utterly asinine reason you did …
Saving our country from a fat, orange, anti-patriotic, amoral, pathologic lying, sociopath wannabe fascist dictator is not asinine. Four more years of Trump would have set America back at least 50 years.

It doesn't take a genius, and certainly not a doctor to know Biden's condition is deteriorating - FAST.

The only people who can't seem to see, let alone admit that are... Democrats.

But I don't blame y'all per se - it's embarrassing enough y'all elected that particular man in the first place - especially for the utterly asinine reason you did, but to see him going downhill so fast - physically and cognitively - I suppose I'd be shilling a tad for him too, if only to hide my shame.

But it's gotta stop sometime soon - and not just for his sake, but for the sake of our nation, and frankly, the world.
That statement applies to the last guy from the very beginning of his campaign. You remember, the "grab em by the *****" guy. I have concluded with great certainty that the US is much better off with the current president. Hell, we'd be better off without any president compared to Mr. One and Done Donny Derp.

Amazing how a topic about a White House Physician who knows what the POTUS health should be, comes out and say's Joe has issues. Then it turns into a Trump bed wetters club. Amazing phenomena

Saving our country from a fat, orange, anti-patriotic, amoral, pathologic lying, sociopath wannabe fascist dictator is not asinine. Four more years of Trump would have set America back at least 50 years.
Thats a big lie

If you have not noticed, its the old racist Jose you voted for that 'SET US BACK 50 YEARS'. LMAO.....

Ronny Jackson recommends eating 2 helpings of paint chips daily.

Amazing how a topic about a White House Physician who knows what the POTUS health should be, comes out and say's Joe has issues. Then it turns into a Trump bed wetters club. Amazing phenomena
Amazing how a liar with no personal diagnoses of Biden can just spout drunken drivel and Trumplicans all drool in unison.

Amazing how a liar with no personal diagnoses of Biden can just spout drunken drivel and Trumplicans all drool in unison.
Maybe if Sotero Barry had kept his mouth shut this would not have come to light making Jose look so bad.

Screenshot_20220716-081435.png

Additionally, not in the report, but found on zerohedge; Biden is targeted to live to age 201 just enough to beat trump. Although trump is calling this fraud and has Rudy, Sydney Powell, pillow man investigating

That statement applies to the last guy from the very beginning of his campaign. You remember, the "grab em by the *****" guy. I have concluded with great certainty that the US is much better off with the current president. Hell, we'd be better off without any president compared to Mr. One and Done Donny Derp.
Except we're not talking about the "last guy;" and such inane whataboutisms that always bring up the "last guy" whenever the topic is Biden only accentuates how embarrassed the left is about voting for Biden - and embarrassed, and totally ashamed you should be.

Indeed, all you're doing by bringing up the "last guy" by way of some sort of bizarre comparison (for there actually is no comparison) is just admitting how bad Biden truly is.

See post #66. Applies to your comment as well.

Thats a big lie

If you have not noticed, its the old racist Jose you voted for that 'SET US BACK 50 YEARS'. LMAO.....
That you completely disagree with my assertion is affirmation of the correctness of my assertion.

A Republican regressive Rep. predicts dire consequences for our Democratic President, certainly does not cause me any reason to be upset.

ZeroHedge again. Really making those rubles regurgitating that crap.

He'll make it through his term, but he shouldn't seek another.
Seriously. If he's not getting a commission then he's working for free.
🤭

If you are a Biden fan this can't be good news. Kamala is probably crapping her pants right now. Even that dork Obama is tied up in the news

Former White House physician Ronny Jackson says that Joe Biden “won’t finish his term” because “his mind is too far gone.”

The former physician, who is now a Texas Congressman, made the comments after it was revealed that Barack Obama had sent Jackson an email chastising him for questioning Biden’s cognitive ability.

“I have to express my disappointment at the cheap shot you took at Joe Biden via Twitter,” Obama wrote, adding, “It was unprofessional and beneath the office that you once held. It was also disrespectful to me and the many friends you had in our administration.”

“You were the personal physician to the President of the United States as well as an admiral in the U.S. Navy,” Obama noted, asserting “I expect better, and I hope upon reflection that you will expect more of yourself in the future.”

Jackson responded to the email further during an appearance on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show.

He also said Trump could've lived to be 200 if he had taken better care of himself etc. Does anyone take this guy seriously? I also heard he has an alcohol problem, which could explains things.

Except we're not talking about the "last guy;" and such inane whataboutisms that always bring up the "last guy" whenever the topic is Biden only accentuates how embarrassed the left is about voting for Biden - and embarrassed, and totally ashamed you should be.

Indeed, all you're doing by bringing up the "last guy" by way of some sort of bizarre comparison (for there actually is no comparison) is just admitting how bad Biden truly is.
The left is absolutely NOT embarrassed in their vote for Biden

Getting rid of the "last guy" is the reason.

See post #66. Applies to your comment as well.
Because you think your below post applies to my post doesn’t make it so.
Except we're not talking about the "last guy;"
The thread topic is the heavily biased, ignorant opinion of a hardcore Trump sycophant.
and such inane whataboutisms that always bring up the "last guy" whenever the topic is Biden only accentuates how embarrassed the left is about voting for Biden - and embarrassed, and totally ashamed you should be.

All of the embarrassment and shame belongs with Trump and those that support him. 100%.

As to the comparisons, they are entirely valid and appropriate to raise whenever a Trumpster heaps criticism on Biden.

Had Trump not been so absolutely horrible in virtually every regard, a large percentage of Americans, including myself, would not have been compelled by conscience and a clear eyed vision of where Trump/Trumpism was taking America to vote for the less than ideal candidate, Biden.

In other words, Trump is the reason Biden was elected.

Old age is nothing to be ashamed of and happens to everyone. I'm not sure if President Biden merely has a mischievous sense of humour with his gaffes. Anyway if his memory declines an alternative to retiring early might be enhancing the vice president role much like the shared leadership that existed between two consuls in the ancient Roman republic.

Christian Bale as Dick Cheney: Vice - "That Sounds Good" Clip

"From the establishment of the Republic to the time of Augustus, the consuls were the chief magistrates of the Roman state, and normally there were two of them, so that the executive power of the state was not vested in a single individual, as it had been under the kings." (wiki)

Because you think your below post applies to my post doesn’t make it so.

The thread topic is the heavily biased, ignorant opinion of a hardcore Trump sycophant.

All of the embarrassment and shame belongs with Trump and those that support him. 100%.

As to the comparisons, they are entirely valid and appropriate to raise whenever a Trumpster heaps criticism on Biden.

Had Trump not been so absolutely horrible in virtually every regard, a large percentage of Americans, including myself, would not have been compelled by conscience and a clear eyed vision of where Trump/Trumpism was taking America to vote for the less than ideal candidate, Biden.

In other words, Trump is the reason Biden was elected.
Agreed. There was more celebration of Trump’s departure than Biden’s arrival, tho I believe Americans support Biden’s policies.

Back
Top Bottom