• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsheets

Re: Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsh

We're going to investigate for as long as it takes because a foreign government - one which we generally do not share in values and vision for the world - successfully installed their preferred body in the White House. Russia may hate HRC, but that doesn't explain why they chose to help Trump against Rubio in the Republican primary. In terms of collusion, I think the fact that Trump's errand boy Flynn was on the horn with the Russian ambassador making commitments to reconsider sanctions while they were working behind the scenes to benefit Trump's campaign is telling. It's also telling that nearly everyone involved in the Trump campaign who had contact with the Russians was compelled to lie about that fact and deny it. Not all of the details are public, but team Trump did a spectacular job of giving the appearance of collusion.

Did trump and his campaign people commit a crime..... I used the American Idol as an example.. maybe he leverages his situation knowing Russia liked Trump, BUT was a crime commited? Sersiouly Was there illegal or criminal act... if there was know...then Trump just used his skill to out do his opponent... thats it.... win or lose. he was elected somehow and if it was through grey area means, it is what it is. It needs to be addressed but at this point was there a crime?

Re: Former US Attorney: Susan Rice Ordered Spy Agencies To Produce ‘Detailed Spreadsh

Again.... So what if his Son in law had a private meeting...WAS it ILLEGAL? Do we have proof.... People want to FIND something Illegal, IS there PROOF if there is no proof then why keep trying to stir the pot?

Trump being surrounded.. Sure again... lets say it, Guilty by association....I swear our nation of laws state, "Innocent until proven Guilty" While we know this is not true....This has been going on for MONTHS...and NOT even ONE indication of illegal or criminal act....this has got to stop some time. I mean are we going to investigate for 8 years and find nothing? Seriously.

Lastly. Lets take your point about Russia.... Sure... Russia wanted Trump in there.... was that a benefit to Trump sure... does That mean just because Russia wanted Him in there... He was part of a conspiracy to commit electoral crimes? LOL

Its like American Idol.... they have a favorite contestant.... some "extremist" floods the voting system to help their favorite contestant win. Because they LOVE them to death.... Is the Contestant Guilty of collusion? More so the "Extremist" is "im your number 1 fan" and follows the contestant around, tries to talk to the contestant, goes to their home... stalkerish.... Of course the contestant may have contact with the extremist....

But again is the contestant, committing a crime??? this is a serious example...

Russia Hated HRC... period, and likely would do whatever they could so she could not get elected.... Does that automatically mean TRUMP was guilty of something.... Russia, could do whatever they want and we can see how Putin likes to do that.... they dont need Trump telling them what to do......

Again... I dont know.. Maybe he is guilty, but at least SHOW ME SOMETHING!!!

I wish you were around when the people who are now proclaiming "nothing to see here" about Trump were screaming about Obama knowing Rezko and Ayers. Guilt by association comes from both sides. It's all partisan hackery. It wasn't a crime for Obama to buy land from Rezko, but it didn't stop everyone from assuming Obama was guilty of....something. And when Bush was President (and after he left), it was all about the crimes he and Dick Cheney committed, and how guilty they were.

By the way, yes, apparently we can drag out investigations endlessly in the hopes that something turns up. Remember the Benghazi investigations? Nothing turned up there either, and there was also no evidence that she actually did something illegal, but it didn't stop the party I support from continuing, and continuing, and keeping at it, and it didn't stop Trump and his loyal fan base from following the chants of the now disgraced Michael Flynn of "Lock her up!".

We're going to investigate for as long as it takes because a foreign government - one which we generally do not share in values and vision for the world - successfully installed their preferred body in the White House. Russia may hate HRC, but that doesn't explain why they chose to help Trump against Rubio in the Republican primary. In terms of collusion, I think the fact that Trump's errand boy Flynn was on the horn with the Russian ambassador making commitments to reconsider sanctions while they were working behind the scenes to benefit Trump's campaign is telling. It's also telling that nearly everyone involved in the Trump campaign who had contact with the Russians was compelled to lie about that fact and deny it. Not all of the details are public, but team Trump did a spectacular job of giving the appearance of collusion.

Yeah, thanks for that, Russians. Instead of a President Rubio, we're saddled with a 70 year old middle schooler who acts like he's playing Battleship with his kids.

The surveillance was legal and Trump was incidentally surveilled, which means that he, perhaps unwittingly, involved himself in something nefarious that was already being investigated.

Or the surveilance, unmaskings and leaks were Politically motivated
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

Or the surveilance, unmaskings and leaks were Politically motivated
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor

It's not true just because it sorta makes sense to you. So again, what did Trump involve himself in when he walked into the existing surveillance? Aren't you curious?

It's not true just because it sorta makes sense to you. So again, what did Trump involve himself in when he walked into the existing surveillance? Aren't you curious?

Lol !! Dont you think that would have been leaked ?

Lol !! Dont you think that would have been leaked ?

You're treating this like it's an unknown. It's not an unknown that Trump involved himself, wittingly or not, in an ongoing surveillance operation. Why aren't you curious what that is?

Yups right there with you, they were survielled, legally I am assuming. My question is Why?
Again assuming it was legal
Now its not related to Russia, per her statement, but that is conflicting as 2 interviews go back and forth along with the name dropping of Flynn a couple of times by the interviewer and Susan rice.

So really WHAT the hell is going on? Has to do with Trump or Not. Has to do with Russia or NOT.

If not with Russia, then what, What was so important to surveillance Trump and his people, that it was so important to obtain FISA request and not implicate him to remove himself from the Presidential Candidacy and more so current potential impeachment, I mean its gotta be serious enough if we have to monitor, His people through legal FISA request right?
Something just doesnt add up.....

You ain't kidding about this not adding up. Are we to believe that Susan Rice, well know liar, didn't inform her direct boss, Obama, of the Trump surveillance? Someone needs to ask what Obama knew about it. And did it stop at Trump? How many other candidates were under surveillance? Was it just Republicans?

If that's the case, then we have serious problems, because we have the sitting administration using the intelligence community to damage the opposition party. Just like a leftist police state. Very illegal.

I think this is the tip of the iceberg. I just checked CNN and MSNBC... nothing. Just Susan Rice lying some more. Can you imagine the outcry of the MSM if Bush did this to Obama? It would be wall-to-wall hysteria, as it should be.

We'll see out it shakes out. If crimes were committed, we can't count on the Democrats or the media for justice, that's for sure.

I wish you were around when the people who are now proclaiming "nothing to see here" about Trump were screaming about Obama knowing Rezko and Ayers. Guilt by association comes from both sides. It's all partisan hackery. It wasn't a crime for Obama to buy land from Rezko, but it didn't stop everyone from assuming Obama was guilty of....something. And when Bush was President (and after he left), it was all about the crimes he and Dick Cheney committed, and how guilty they were.

By the way, yes, apparently we can drag out investigations endlessly in the hopes that something turns up. Remember the Benghazi investigations? Nothing turned up there either, and there was also no evidence that she actually did something illegal, but it didn't stop the party I support from continuing, and continuing, and keeping at it, and it didn't stop Trump and his loyal fan base from following the chants of the now disgraced Michael Flynn of "Lock her up!".

Well, bama didnt catch the same heat trump is catching especially with respect to the media..... Same with Bush....not the same media hysteria, We went to War, invaded a country on unknown pretense, directed by the same intelligence, that has said leaks, surveillance, and Egypt protest. Who we are to believe.

Remember the Benghazi investigation.... yes. It was drawn out, But the difference is, lives were lost, With that, dereliction of duty was at question (multiple request for improved security which went on deaf ears). And then the skeletons of the private email server which a person within the political realm of 40+ years, (that she boast about) Should have known better (especially in relation to secret level or higher conversations).... an Airman in the Air force out of Boot with security clearance., knows not to do this....and would have been subject to immediate UCMJ actions right off the bat. It took a congressional heart and lying under oath to get it out and NOTHING slap on the wrist?....

There has been NO direct case held against Trump, nothing that says he committed a crime, Other than collusion, Collusion of WHAT, what did he do?

Flynn, Had out side dealings, He lied to Pence, WHAT criminal act did he commit... he lied to Pence. Ok... is the criminal, is that national security?

What did all these people that are connected to the Russians, do that is considered a crime? that is what I want to know.

Well, bama didnt catch the same heat trump is catching especially with respect to the media..... Same with Bush....not the same media hysteria, We went to War, invaded a country on unknown pretense, directed by the same intelligence, that has said leaks, surveillance, and Egypt protest. Who we are to believe.

Remember the Benghazi investigation.... yes. It was drawn out, But the difference is, lives were lost, With that, dereliction of duty was at question (multiple request for improved security which went on deaf ears). And then the skeletons of the private email server which a person within the political realm of 40+ years, (that she boast about) Should have known better (especially in relation to secret level or higher conversations).... an Airman in the Air force out of Boot with security clearance., knows not to do this....and would have been subject to immediate UCMJ actions right off the bat. It took a congressional heart and lying under oath to get it out and NOTHING slap on the wrist?....

There has been NO direct case held against Trump, nothing that says he committed a crime, Other than collusion, Collusion of WHAT, what did he do?

Flynn, Had out side dealings, He lied to Pence, WHAT criminal act did he commit... he lied to Pence. Ok... is the criminal, is that national security?

What did all these people that are connected to the Russians, do that is considered a crime? that is what I want to know.

What on Earth are you asking me all of this for? I've said many times that I have no evidence of anything, and neither do you.

If you want to victimize Trump with the old "the media is mean to him", leave me out of it. That's partisan hackery. The media was no friend to Bush either, and it's dishonest to imply that it was.

No lives were lost at Watergate, either. I guess by your standards that should have just been swept under the rug.

What on Earth are you asking me all of this for? I've said many times that I have no evidence of anything, and neither do you.

If you want to victimize Trump with the old "the media is mean to him", leave me out of it. That's partisan hackery. The media was no friend to Bush either, and it's dishonest to imply that it was.

No lives were lost at Watergate, either. I guess by your standards that should have just been swept under the rug.

No we are on the same page I am responding to your points you brought up. About Guilty by association. You have to admit, Trump is treated way different from Clinton, Bush and Bama.....

you Brought up Benghazi I am saying there is a HUGE difference.... They displayed proof. There is NOTHING but media outburst of Collussion, Hell the FBI director has yet to confirm anything. Susan Rice cant confirm how does the MEDIA continue to say collusion collusion. Intell department cant say if they were monitoring about Russia or Not, So what is the deal.

Watergate had proof and implications.

How can people scream Russia involvement, more so media reports everyday... Russia, Russia, Russia....they say collusion only because Trump won the Elections, there is be NO other actual factual evidence yet, of physical actual Trump involvement.

Where or what is it..... What did they do 'WITH" Russia?

thats all I am agreeing with you on....

The Daily Caller?!:lol:

I notice all the GOP hack sites are running with several stories about Rice today...

I wonder what they are trying to provide deflection from the Trump Admin for...

For:

1. https://www.debatepolitics.com/brea...meeting-establish-trump-putin-back-chann.html

and for the fact that Trump today said that it's Obama's fault that Assad just gassed some children to death - because of the stupid red line he drew - when IN FACT, Trump is on record (twitter) at the time telling Obama not to go into Syria.

2. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-of-chemical-weapons/?utm_term=.119e996d5b75

“Today’s chemical attack in Syria against innocent people, including women and children, is reprehensible and cannot be ignored by the civilized world,” Trump said Tuesday. “These heinous actions by the Bashar al-Assad regime are a consequence of the past administration’s weakness and irresolution. “President Obama said in 2012 that he would establish a 'red line' against the use of chemical weapons and then did nothing,” he added. “The United States stands with our allies across the globe to condemn this intolerable attack.”

vs.

President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 7, 2013

The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 5, 2013

But that's all OK, because Hillary, Venezuela, and probably Marco Polo to boot.

This Trump and Russia thing is community organizer level BS, and the illegality of the Obama staff is what the real scandal is.

Lies.

This Trump and Russia thing is community organizer level BS, and the illegality of the Obama staff is what the real scandal is.

The story is fake news. Plus, it's from a partisan website, a source of fake news.

There was no spreadsheet. No illegal activity. Rice was NSA head, so she was given approval to see names, and they were not given to anyone else.

This is a diversionary tactic. There is a criminal investigation moving along of Trump and associates. The AG has already lied under oath. The SECURITY advisor Flynn lied and filed false forms, all related to Russia.

The Trump administration is crumbling. They are relentless is trying various diversionary tactics to give his supporters something to cling to.

The story is fake news. Plus, it's from a partisan website, a source of fake news.

There was no spreadsheet. No illegal activity. Rice was NSA head, so she was given approval to see names, and they were not given to anyone else.

This is a diversionary tactic. There is a criminal investigation moving along of Trump and associates. The AG has already lied under oath. The SECURITY advisor Flynn lied and filed false forms, all related to Russia.

The Trump administration is crumbling. They are relentless is trying various diversionary tactics to give his supporters something to cling to.

No, she was a White House staffer, and the white house doesn't investigate.

No, she was a White House staffer, and the white house doesn't investigate.

The Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs (APNSA), commonly referred to as the National Security Advisor or at times informally termed the NSC advisor,[1][2] is a senior aide in the Executive Office of the President, based at the West Wing of the White House, who serves as the chief in-house advisor to the President of the United States on national security issues.
Wikipedia

It was part of her job. There was no spreadsheet. She did nothing illegal. She didn't leak anything.

The site is a partisan website known for fake news and is not a source of real news. This is the sort of misinformation you get if you rely on partisan sites (right or left) for real news. They have a partisan bent and will leave out or emphasize certain facts, giving the wrong impression. Additionally, The Daily Caller is a KNOWN source of fake news.

The worry should be how far someone as morally unhinged and reckless as Trump might go if the investigations begin to turn up serious dirt.

The Daily Caller is a known source of fake news.

daily caller Archives | Snopes.com

Articles tagged: Daily Caller 12 Total

Fact Check Politics
John Kerry ‘Funneled’ State Department Funds to Daughter’s Organization?
Dec 8th, 2016 Dr. Vanessa Kerry's nonprofit organization, Seed Global Health, was awarded Peace Corps funding before and after her father, John Kerry, became U.S. Secretary of State; was there a conflict of interest?

Fact Check Politics
Did the White House Press Secretary Say That WWII Vets Upset About Japan Visit Should ‘Get Over It’?
Dec 7th, 2016 Comments made by Josh Earnest about diplomatic relations with Japan around the 2016 anniversary of Pearl Harbor did not include a directive that veterans should "get over it."

News Political News
Daily Caller Caught Lying Again
Updated The conservative web site falsely reported, then scrubbed, claims that former Miss Universe Alicia Machado was a "porn star."

Fact Check
Daily Caller Caught Lying Yet Again
Oct 20th, 2016 The Daily Caller lied and falsely reported that 16 states would be using voting machines controlled by a company with "deep links to George Soros."

Fact Check Business
Ford Motors Funds Black Lives Matter
Sep 26th, 2016 Multiple online outlets falsely reported that the Ford Motor Company had donated $100 million to the Black Lives Matter movement.

Fact Check Politics
Laila Alawa and the Department of Homeland Security
Jun 16th, 2016 Inaccurate reporting was common on the subject of Laila Alawa's appointment to a DHS advisory subcommittee on violent extremism.

Fact Check Political News
Washington State to Teach Transgenderism to Kindergartners
Jun 3rd, 2016 Reports of revised curriculum standards for Washington state led to false rumors claiming that schools there will be teaching "transgenderism" to Kindergarteners.

Fact Check Politics
Marine Assaulted at McDonald’s by Black Lives Matter Activists?
Feb 17th, 2016 Marine veteran Christopher Marquez was involved in an altercation at a Washington, D.C., McDonald's, but police said there was no indication the argument involved Black Lives Matter activists.

Fact Check Politics
Locker Gloom
Nov 5th, 2015 Online accounts of a controversy claimed President Obama ordered a Chicago school to "allow a transgender boy to use the girls' locker room" or else lose federal funding.

Fact Check Politics
Corona del Troll
Oct 23rd, 2015 No, a school in Tempe hasn't banned patriotic clothing and Trump t-shirts from a football game.

Wikipedia

It was part of her job. There was no spreadsheet. She did nothing illegal. She didn't leak anything.

The site is a partisan website known for fake news and is not a source of real news. This is the sort of misinformation you get if you rely on partisan sites (right or left) for real news. They have a partisan bent and will leave out or emphasize certain facts, giving the wrong impression. Additionally, The Daily Caller is a KNOWN source of fake news.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/us/politics/susan-rice-obama-trump-leak.html

Even the NY Times, thought with a left spin on it, admits she did this. You missed out on the talking points email on how to approach this, not able to connect to DNC.org?

More fake news by The Daily Caller:

DAILY CALLER
"Former President Bill Clinton and his Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) distributed ‘watered-down’ HIV/AIDS drugs to patients in sub-Saharan Africa."
— PolitiFact Global News Service on Friday, September 23rd, 2016
Politifact rates this article as False

Daily Caller
DAILY CALLER
"Jeanne Shaheen was principally involved in a plot with Lois Lerner and President Barack Obama’s political appointee at the IRS to lead a program of harassment against conservative nonprofit groups during the 2012 election"
— PolitiFact New Hampshire on Tuesday, November 4th, 2014
Politifact rates this article as False

I don't think you read that story.

There is no spreadsheet. Rice did not give the unmasked names to anyone.

The only reference to YOUR fake news story is that it cites The Daily Caller, "a conservative website," as being the source of the "spreadsheet" story, and not as a news organization or news source. It identifies that it's partisan, unverified information, with no legitimate news organization backing it up.

The NYT also points out "The article did not say how Mr. diGenova, a Republican appointee who left his position as a prosecutor in 1988, knew this. But in her interview, Ms. Rice said it was not true." In other words, it's ludicrous to think that a prosecutor who left his position in 1988 knows anything true and relevant.

If you want the truth, you will stick to legitimate news sources.

Last edited:

Pray tell, what exactly DID Russia do? Actually DO?

We'll be able to answer that question when the FBI finishes its investigation.

Back
Top Bottom