• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former US Attorney Drops Two More Names of Democrats Facing Indictments, You’ll Never Guess Who

Re: Former US Attorney Drops Two More Names of Democrats Facing Indictments, You’ll Never Guess Wh

That's delusional. Joe DiGenova is a right wing Fox news hack. If it were true, he'd be catching hell for releasing the names. He's nothing more than a propaganda pushing Trump puppy. Him and his wife are both disgraceful people.

Neither Schiff or Rice will ever be charged with anything. Barr doesn't have big enough gonads even if there were charges. Their just trying to stir up the Trump base amid some of the worst time Trump has seen as president.

Never happen.

Being left wing is no virtue. Trust me on that fact.

Did you pay attention to the Audio? Schiff and Brennan are crapping their pants.

Re: Former US Attorney Drops Two More Names of Democrats Facing Indictments, You’ll Never Guess Wh

I'm sure that reaction means something to you.

Did you listen to the Audio? My god. I said Democrats would rush to defend the criminals. And hooo buoy, they arrived in force.

Did you listen to the Audio? My god. I said Democrats would rush to defend the criminals. And hooo buoy, they arrived in force.

No. Joe DiGenova is a clown who lies for a living.

Haven't you noticed by now that every single thing he's predicted has failed to occur?

Adam Schiff, Eric Ciaramella, and Sean Misko need to be executed for seditious conspiracy and plotting an insurrection.

Along with the IG who back dated the form.

Adam Schiff, Eric Ciaramella, and Sean Misko need to be executed for seditious conspiracy and plotting an insurrection.

Because they did what is constitutionally allowed?

How does that work?

Which "enemy" has Schiff given aid or comfort to?

You understand why "treason" is the only law defined in the Constitution, right?

To protect the nation from people like you.

The word TREASON has been thrown around carelessly.....

You might want to rethink that charge.

Do you think that have Schiff on something more serious then? Espionage, being a traitor? I want to attend the hanging.

Do you think that have Schiff on something more serious then? Espionage, being a traitor? I want to attend the hanging.

What?

So, Treason.

Explain the charge.

Sounds great. Then explain why you reject rooting out corrupt Congressmen? Schiff is dirty.

Says precisely who, stating what evidence?

If your examples are back water and unnamed then I'll listen, but I will give it the credence such sources of limited veracity deserve.

That's delusional. Joe DiGenova is a right wing Fox news hack. If it were true, he'd be catching hell for releasing the names. He's nothing more than a propaganda pushing Trump puppy. Him and his wife are both disgraceful people.

Neither Schiff or Rice will ever be charged with anything. Barr doesn't have big enough gonads even if there were charges. Their just trying to stir up the Trump base amid some of the worst time Trump has seen as president.

Never happen.

AMEN!!!!

Rep. Schiff did a superb job in the impeachment trial and will someday be Speaker of the House.

The nation will be better for that.

Lol. Nearly every single headline is a "you'll never guess who" style clickbait article.

He never lied even once. People just take his words out of context and twist them in order to destroy him. They're all out to get him. You shouldn't listen to them.

By saying "He" you must be referring to Trump, right?

I read Joko and the man is very accurate. So why not get rid of Schiff? We all know he is corrupt. Remember the lie he told to the congress about Trump?

So you think telling lies is a reason to unseat a politician?

By saying "He" you must be referring to Trump, right?

Politicians never lie and should never be considered guilty of anything until convicted in a court of law.

What?

So, Treason.

Explain the charge.

Right now, with him spear heading two impeachment attempts, leaking like a sieve to WaPo, The NY Times, CNN and MSNBS, blocking release of key Russia witness transcripts:

Exclusive: Adam Schiff blocking release of key Russia investigation witness transcripts, officials say

by refusing to publish the witness transcripts or the transcript of the committee’s briefing with former [intelligence community Inspector General] Michael Atkinson, the Democrats are blatantly continuing to hide documents that expose their own mistruths,”

which is obstruction of Congress and Justice, I think the DOJ is now involved.

Just a thought.

Sounds great. Then explain why you reject rooting out corrupt Congressmen? Schiff is dirty.[/QUOTE

Why not get rid of Nunez? It has been asked here at least 6-7 times to quote or link to what Schiff actually did that would end in an indictment. No one has produced anything but vague CT and a bunch of lies.

No ones getting indicted.

I think it is imperative that the senate get busy on an "investigation" into Biden's potty habits. This is critical if Trump is to have any chance of reelection. Then the FBI needs to announce another investigation on Biden a few weeks before the election. AG Barr will see to it that happens. Bill the whole affair to the Trump campaign.

I think elected officials have a certain amount of sovereignty, but what may stick could be a conspiracy count to “defraud the United States government of the faithful service of its employees”. All politicians “misinform” rather that outright lie. schiff is a glaring exception and I cannot believe lying about the work product of others (intelligence officials) will be blown off as “just politics”.

It would be a hard charge to push, IMO, but the FBI could do to Schiff what it does best - bankrupt him!

diGenova

I stopped there.

Only a mentally challenged right-wing nut would think that just calling oneself "patriotic" or "freedom loving" makes it true.

Your posts for example project only a seething hatred of all those who dare to disagree with your concept of "truth".

That reminds me - anyone with a handle containing the word, "truth" will post anything but.

Joe Biden explained that Democrats no longer accept facts. You are a Joe Biden follower, aren't you?

Right now, with him spear heading two impeachment attempts, leaking like a sieve to WaPo, The NY Times, CNN and MSNBS, blocking release of key Russia witness transcripts:

Exclusive: Adam Schiff blocking release of key Russia investigation witness transcripts, officials say

which is obstruction of Congress and Justice, I think the DOJ is now involved.

Just a thought.

And what of those do you IMAGINE fall under TREASON as defined in the Constitution?

Joe Biden explained that Democrats no longer accept facts. You are a Joe Biden follower, aren't you?

There is no comparison between Biden and the dumpster fire currently investing our White House.

So you think telling lies is a reason to unseat a politician?

No and that is why Schiff should go to prison.

Back
Top Bottom