• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former UN ambassador Nikki Haley ‘mortified’ by Biden asking China for help with Russia

j brown's body

"A Soros-backed animal"
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
"Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, who served under Donald Trump, criticised President Joe Biden on Sunday over reports that the president and his team had urged China’s government behind the scenes to help persuade Moscow against going to war in Ukraine.

Speaking on NBC’s Meet the Press, the former South Carolina governor and potential 2024 GOP candidate said that she operated under the assumption that China’s government shared most if not all intelligence with Russia.

"You never ask an enemy for help with another enemy. I never told China anything I didn't want Russia to know,” she told NBC."

Link

What do want to bet that Haley has no clue that FDR and Churchill worked with Stalin to defeat Hitler?

Ole Nikki looking for validation

What do want to bet that Haley has no clue that FDR and Churchill worked with Stalin to defeat Hitler?

They didn't do that while the Nazi-Soviet Non-Aggression Pact was in effect.

EDIT: This is more akin to asking the Empire of Japan to help rein in Hitler in 1941 just before Pearl Harbor.

"Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley, who served under Donald Trump, criticised President Joe Biden on Sunday over reports that the president and his team had urged China’s government behind the scenes to help persuade Moscow against going to war in Ukraine.

Speaking on NBC’s Meet the Press, the former South Carolina governor and potential 2024 GOP candidate said that she operated under the assumption that China’s government shared most if not all intelligence with Russia.

"You never ask an enemy for help with another enemy. I never told China anything I didn't want Russia to know,” she told NBC."

Link

I wouldn't trust China to do anything straight.

EDIT: This is more akin to asking the Empire of Japan to help rein in Hitler in 1941 just before Pearl Harbor.

China bombed us?

Might as well put Xi on record. It's not like it hurts our position to simply ask. And it may help clarify things.

As long as we look at the response through the lense of their self-interest....

Link

The Biden pukes didn't tell China anything they didn't want Russia to know, either.

In other words...they WANTED China to tell Russia about Ukraine joining NATO...which is what the Biden pukes had just told Ukraine that they could do.

Face it...this entire Russia/Ukraine situation was created by the Biden pukes. There is no disputing that.

The only question you need to ask yourself...if you are honest about this...is why.

The Biden pukes didn't tell China anything they didn't want Russia to know, either.

In other words...they WANTED China to tell Russia about Ukraine joining NATO...which is what the Biden pukes had just told Ukraine that they could do.

Face it...this entire Russia/Ukraine situation was created by the Biden pukes. There is no disputing that.

The only question you need to ask yourself...if you are honest about this...is why.

Huh?

Oh, they will be bombing us.

No analogy is perfect. China is neither the Empire of Japan. But nor are they Stalin's USSR. It must be pointed out that the Soviet Union aligned himself with capitalist imperialists who he abhorred (Great Britain most especially) because he was locked in a war of survival against the Nazis. Putin has not launched an attack the People's Republic of China in the same manner that Nazi Germany attacked the Soviet Union.

When did you join the National Security Counsel? You seem to have all the answers.

If Biden snapped his fingers tomorrow and Russia retreated and apologized, you'd find something bad about Biden for getting it done.

LOL!!

Never mind. You don't understand and I just don't want to expend the effort to "lead you to water". (You know the rest...)
No what they were saying is that your post is unintelligent garbage as usual.

Link

When she was a conservative governor i liked her. I was supportive of a presidential run.

Since she turned Trumpet, she has marginalized herself and id never vote for her. Just another political whore.

Link

That moronic tRumpling who's job as to insult and weaken NATO?

Who gives a flying **** what that idiot thinks?

No, the Ukraine crisis is a direct result of Russian miscalculation that their agitprop “fake news” operation that they ran through social media, and their promotion of a weak, greedy little demagogue.

One who served the Kremlin’s interest well by constantly attacking the institutions of the Western Alliance, particularly NATO. Insulting individual allies was also a factor. Trump created distrust between the US and our allies. Trump promoted it. It’s what Moscow wanted.

I have no idea where you got this nonsense about the Biden administration saying that Ukraine was joining NATO.

Which crank “news” did you get that from?

Fox, OAN, RT, TASS>

Last edited:

Link

Things like this continue to draw concern over the Biden tie to Russia, China, Ukraine through his son Hunter's financial gains from those countries. Why doe Joe seem so concerned with helping out Russia, China? I wonder.

Link

We bailed out the USSR in WW2. We gave them massive anounts of weapons and planes and tanks. We bombed strategically for them against the Nazis. Look what ended up happening. Half of Europe got swallowed up by them. Lesson learned. Nikki Haley is right. China is already screwing us over Russia.

Last edited:
No analogy is perfect. China is neither the Empire of Japan. But nor are they Stalin's USSR. It must be pointed out that the Soviet Union aligned himself with capitalist imperialists who he abhorred (Great Britain most especially) because he was locked in a war of survival against the Nazis. Putin has not launched an attack the People's Republic of China in the same manner that Nazi Germany attacked the Soviet Union.

EDIT: Stalin, not the Soviet Union.

Link

Nikki Haley can go **** herself.

Back
Top Bottom