• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Trump official will support Joe Biden

HumblePi

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Miles Taylor, former Chief of Staff of the Dept. of Homeland Security under Kristen Nielsen has announced that he will be supporting Joe Biden for president. One reason -- he claims working in the Trump administration was 'terrifying'.

Miles Taylor, former Chief of Staff of the Dept. of Homeland Security under Kristen Nielsen has announced that he will be supporting Joe Biden for president. One reason -- he claims working in the Trump administration was 'terrifying'.

President Trump works on chaos and pure ego. Not a good combination. I can see it being quite terrifying to people with a conscience.

In before "He's a RINO! Deep State!".

Well, if he wants to keep his cushy Google job he damned sure better not support Trump. They don't roll that way in Alphabet land.

The most important ad I have seen yet. It is IMPERATIVE for the survival of the nation that Trump does not get a second term. I think there is an excellent chance his cheating will work, and that his second term, and the final grift and destruction of America are beoming more likely every day. God help us beat it.... :shock:

At this point, the amount of respect and or sympathy I have for anyone still blindly supporting this man is zero. They are the threat. :cool:

I didn't need an insider to tell me that a Trump Presidency is terrifying, but I'll take it.

As Nielsen’s deputy chief of staff, Taylor was included on some of the DHS secretary’s emails and privy to her events schedule, often prepping his boss with reports and talking points ahead of public appearances between April and June 2018, when the family separation policy was in effect.
In one email obtained by BuzzFeed News, Taylor assisted Nielsen in preparing what he described as the “Protecting Children Narrative” — the department’s spin on a policy that horrified Americans when images of abandoned, caged migrant children in squalid camps emerged. Other emails from Nielsen’s events planner show that he had been scheduled to participate in at least two weekly calls to “discuss Border Security and Immigration Enforcement” in June 2018.

Two former DHS officials dismissed Google’s claim that Taylor — who last month joined the company as a government affairs and public policy manager advising on national security issues — could have kept his hands clean from the policy.
Nielsen’s staff had a very “tight inner camp” that included Taylor, said one former DHS official, who spoke to BuzzFeed News anonymously to preserve personal relationships. They noted that any policy or decision moving off the secretary’s desk would have had Taylor’s eyes on it.

He sounds like a greedy opportunist, looking out for his own self-interests rather than the country... where was he during the impeachment trial of the guy he now terms as dangerous for our country?
Read above... he shaped immigration policy. He was no innocent spectator though he'll try to convince us that the president made him do it. Lol!

A Google Staffer Helped Sell Trump'''s Family Separation Policy, Despite The Company'''s Denials

Well, if he wants to keep his cushy Google job he damned sure better not support Trump. They don't roll that way in Alphabet land.

Just because you have no problem with grfit and corruption, and a regime that supports your agenda, doesn't make these people wrong. You and yours are the enemy of America. The rest of us are well aware. :cool:

From my link above....
“The idea that you could disassociate from a policy that consumed the entire department while you were deputy chief of staff is ridiculous,” the former official said.

He sounds like a greedy opportunist, looking out for his own self-interests rather than the country... where was he during the impeachment trial of the guy he now terms as dangerous for our country?
Read above... he shaped immigration policy. He was no innocent spectator though he'll try to convince us that the president made him do it. Lol!

A Google Staffer Helped Sell Trump'''s Family Separation Policy, Despite The Company'''s Denials

He only sounds like a 'greedy opportunist looking out for his own self-interests' to you because he turned on Trump. The job he quit sounds more like it was nothing more than a 'greedy opportunist looking out for his own self interests'. You're just bitter and angry that republicans are turning on the traitor.

Miles Taylor is just the latest, but not the last, of the Trump administration to speak out on what they experienced during their tenure and implore voters to reject Trump. Taylor joins former White House Communications Director Omarosa Manigault Newman, White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, former Chief of Staff John Kelly, former Defense Secretary James Mattis and Former National Security Director John Bolton in leaving the administration, then issuing scathing statements against Trump’s leadership.

He only sounds like a 'greedy opportunist looking out for his own self-interests' to you because he turned on Trump. The job he quit sounds more like it was nothing more than a 'greedy opportunist looking out for his own self interests'. You're just bitter and angry that republicans are turning on the traitor.

Miles Taylor is just the latest, but not the last, of the Trump administration to speak out on what they experienced during their tenure and implore voters to reject Trump. Taylor joins former White House Communications Director Omarosa Manigault Newman, White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci, former Chief of Staff John Kelly, former Defense Secretary James Mattis and Former National Security Director John Bolton in leaving the administration, then issuing scathing statements against Trump’s leadership.

Sounds like you're talking about yourself. You made the thread because you're bitter and angry that Trump is the president, and fear he might win again. Big whoop, a few Never Trumpers will not endorse Trump. Do you really believe that ALL from the left will endorse the senile one?

Tell us, HumblePi, will you accept it if Trump wins reelection or can we look forward to more of your liberal tears for another four?

I wish all Trump supporters had to work for him for a year.

I’d like to see any Trumpsters here cite any other president, Dem or Republican, who had so many members of his administration, especially senior members, bailout early because they couldn’t abide the corruption and incompetence.

Oh, that’s right, they can’t because no other president has been as corrupt or incompetent.

Sounds like you're talking about yourself. You made the thread because you're bitter and angry that Trump is the president, and fear he might win again. Big whoop, a few Never Trumpers will not endorse Trump. Do you really believe that ALL from the left will endorse the senile one?

Tell us, HumblePi, will you accept it if Trump wins reelection or can we look forward to more of your liberal tears for another four?

You better ****ing believe I'm bitter and angry that people like you put this monster in office to take over our government and **** all of us up. Oh yeah, for certain "bitter and angry" doesn't even come CLOSE to me being disgusted and appalled at Americans that voted for this bastard.

If Trump wins, it will be another stolen, illegal election and this time people will shed blood, not tears, in protest.

It's very true that Google won't tolerate conservatives, especially ones that speak their mind. I've seen it happen IRL. They are, if you'll pardon the expression, a bunch of assholes if you are conservative.

"Be a good little Nazi, now, mien kinder. Of course, nothing else will be tolerated. IS THAT CLEAR????" :shock:

It's very true that Google won't tolerate conservatives, especially ones that speak their mind. I've seen it happen IRL. They are, if you'll pardon the expression, a bunch of assholes if you are conservative.

"Be a good little Nazi, now, mien kinder. Of course, nothing else will be tolerated. IS THAT CLEAR????" :shock:
Post some examples.

You better ****ing believe I'm bitter and angry that people like you put this monster in office to take over our government and **** all of us up. Oh yeah, for certain "bitter and angry" doesn't even come CLOSE to me being disgusted and appalled at Americans that voted for this bastard.

If Trump wins, it will be another stolen, illegal election and this time people will shed blood, not tears, in protest.

LOL You forget, we have all the guns.

Nah Guns scare the left. That's why you try and take people's guns away.

Wow you really are naive. You don't believe that a democrat owns guns? LMAO! If I took a photo of my sons personal collection, you'd be shocked. So yeah, I'm good. But it seems you jumped right to weapons when I stated 'there will be blood' and that's not what I meant. But there will be bloodshed in fist fights and that sort of violence, I never suggested for a second, weapons like guns. If that happens as you have concluded, there would be Civil War and you nor anyone else wants to see that. Oh, maybe Vladimir Putin would love it.

So what? Dick Morris was a Clinton aid, but doesn’t support him or his side anymore!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow you really are naive. You don't believe that a democrat owns guns? LMAO! If I took a photo of my sons personal collection, you'd be shocked. So yeah, I'm good.

I didn't say Democrat did I? Only a lunatic leftist would advocate armed bloody violence if an election didn't go the way they wanted. There are at best a few thousand of such loons and we can take care of such violence very very easily. The rest of left are a bunch of ****ing ******s.

I didn't say Democrat did I? Only a lunatic leftist would advocate armed bloody violence if an election didn't go the way they wanted. There are at best a few thousand of such loons and we can take care of such violence very very easily. The rest of left are a bunch of ****ing ******s.

I never said anything at all about "armed bloody violence", that's a lie. But I guarantee there will be protests and those protests will be met with protests and yes, there will be fights and there may be tear gas and rubber bullets.

Back
Top Bottom