• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Trump official Fiona Hill: 'President's actions have put us on the brink of civil war' (1/18/21)

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Former Trump National Security Council member Fiona Hill on Monday said that President Trump's "actions have put us on the brink of civil war" after pro-Trump rioters stormed the Capitol last week.

Hill, who served as the senior director for European and Russian affairs on the National Security Council called the Capitol raid a "coup" in a Politico op-ed, saying that a coup does not need to be a "sudden, violent seizure of power involving clandestine plots and military takeovers."

"Trump disguised what he was doing by operating in plain sight, talking openly about his intent," she said. "He normalized his actions so people would accept them. I've been studying authoritarian regimes for three decades, and I know the signs of a coup when I see them."
==================================================================
Historically, most democracies (Greece, Rome) degenerated into autocracies, Rome via civil war.

Former Trump National Security Council member Fiona Hill on Monday said that President Trump's "actions have put us on the brink of civil war" after pro-Trump rioters stormed the Capitol last week.

Hill, who served as the senior director for European and Russian affairs on the National Security Council called the Capitol raid a "coup" in a Politico op-ed, saying that a coup does not need to be a "sudden, violent seizure of power involving clandestine plots and military takeovers."

"Trump disguised what he was doing by operating in plain sight, talking openly about his intent," she said. "He normalized his actions so people would accept them. I've been studying authoritarian regimes for three decades, and I know the signs of a coup when I see them."
Historically, most democracies (Greece, Rome) degenerated into autocracies, Rome via civil war.

And we should believe a fired disgruntled employee with an ax to grind is NOT EVEN an American (she is a "Britisher") who comes from a **S*O*C*I*A*L*I*S*T** country (which isn't even a "Republic" and which is still ruled by a hereditary monarch with absolute control over its government because of "The Divine Right of Kings" doctrine) that tried to destroy the United States of America and who has "divided loyalties" - to say nothing about "sleeping her way to the top"?

[The above form of "Internet Rebuttal" has been specifically and officially approved and endorsed by "Devoted Online Lovers of Trump" Inc. (a non-partisan, independent, research and analysis organization exempt from federal taxation that is dedicated to bringing you the true truth and not the false truth that anyone who doesn't believe 100% of what Donald Trump says tries to tell you the so-called "facts" are), "Pro-Life United Gun Enthusiasts and Manufacturers for Jesus", and “"TheFirst Amendment Rights Trust’ Foundation”.]

She had the cojones to testify against Trump.

And we should believe a fired disgruntled employee with an ax to grind is NOT EVEN an American (she is a "Britisher") who comes from a **S*O*C*I*A*L*I*S*T** country (which isn't even a "Republic" and which is still ruled by a hereditary monarch with absolute control over its government because of "The Divine Right of Kings" doctrine) that tried to destroy the United States of America and who has "divided loyalties" - to say nothing about "sleeping her way to the top"?

[The above form of "Internet Rebuttal" has been specifically and officially approved and endorsed by "Devoted Online Lovers of Trump" Inc. (a non-partisan, independent, research and analysis organization exempt from federal taxation that is dedicated to bringing you the true truth and not the false truth that anyone who doesn't believe 100% of what Donald Trump says tries to tell you the so-called "facts" are), "Pro-Life United Gun Enthusiasts and Manufacturers for Jesus", and “"TheFirst Amendment Rights Trust’ Foundation”.]
Exactly. She worked for 0bama and then for the far-left Brookings Institution. Leftwinger through and through.

Exactly. She worked for 0bama and then for the far-left Brookings Institution.

And she was chosen to be the top aid of BOLTON. So, obviously, she was valued for her skills and the Trump administration did not see her as a partisan.

Also, I do not know if English is your first language, but you sound like that you have failed to detect the sarcastic tone of the post.

She should know. She betrayed Trump when betrayal wasn’t cool.

She should know. She betrayed Trump when betrayal wasn’t cool.

Maybe her loyalty was with the US, and not a single man.

Maybe her loyalty was with the US, and not a single man.
No. She is deep state and her loyalty has only been to the hate-Trump crowd.

No. She is deep state and her loyalty has only been to the hate-Trump crowd.

Lmao, if you weren't a knee deep believer of Q nonsense, I still wouldn't believe you.

Back
Top Bottom