• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W: #108] Former Trump aide Garrett Ziegler posted the personal info of FBI agents (including their kid's social media accounts)

He's a real gem. I quote him in my signature. Here is is commenting on the 1/6 commission.

"They're Bolsheviks," Ziegler said in the stream, referring to the far-left communists who led the Soviet Union, "so, they probably do hate the American founders and most White people in general. This is a Bolshevistic anti-White campaign. If you can't see that, your eyes are freaking closed. And so, they see me as a young Christian who they can try to basically scare, right?""

Link

Targeting their children? Classy.

As it is said: the evil is the point.

As it is said: there is no bottom.

INB4 "this target on the left did the exact same thing except for all the differences."

He's a real gem. I quote him in my signature. Here is is commenting on the 1/6 commission.

"They're Bolsheviks," Ziegler said in the stream, referring to the far-left communists who led the Soviet Union, "so, they probably do hate the American founders and most White people in general. This is a Bolshevistic anti-White campaign. If you can't see that, your eyes are freaking closed. And so, they see me as a young Christian who they can try to basically scare, right?""

Link

Bolsheviks? Bolsheviks who searched Trump's residence as part of an anti-White campaign? Because the October revolution was all about killing whitey? What the shit?

Seriously, what's wrong with these ... people?

I guess we can start calling them democrats then.
Very weak. The proper response was a whataboutism or a diversion to Hillary. We’re going to need you to stop acting like a RINO and turn up your MAGA. You should also give $100 to Donald to make up for the harm you did to MAGA with this post.

Supporters of former President Donald J. Trump outside Mar-a-Lago following the F.B.I. raid.

Very weak. The proper response was a whataboutism or a diversion to Hillary. We’re going to need you to stop acting like a RINO and turn up your MAGA. You should also give $100 to Donald to make up for the harm you did to MAGA with this post.
I think it's at least a $200 violation. In fact, HikerGuy should crack open his children's piggy banks and donate that to Trump's pool of fool's money too! After all, billionaire Donald needs more moolah, and the kids are never too young to learn good lessons about where to piss their pennies away.

I guess you can start providing examples of Democrats doing this then.

Or just spare us the false equivalencies.

And spare me the complaints about differences.

The left are pro's.

What you might want to consider doing is not telling other people what they should do.

The left started this crap.

I would not want to be associated with any of this in any way.

Do you approve of people spreading social media info about children for political payback?

Not in any way.

I also don't approve use of social media to dox individuals in government.

Seems Herr Ziegler is happy and comfy being a White Nationalist. I wonder how he’d feel if his address were to get out and a bunch of non-White people showed up in his neighborhood.

This is my favorite(second video) The guy thinks the US Military are "cowards" and ripe for the pickings.

When are you guys who support the ex-crook going to stand up for what is right?

Uhhh....what the **** are you whining about? This is literally what the ****head leftist have been doing for a while now, you buddies and all that. It's your pals that like to dox people to send mobs after them, like Supreme Court Justice's home addresses, or the LibsofTikTok account holder, publishing addresses of gun owners, ect.

This is another case of the left doing things first, and worst, and then when someone on the right does the same thing ya'll freaking clutch your pearls as if it's something new.

Back
Top Bottom