• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Trump adviser Peter Navarro claims he's been subpoenaed by grand jury

The AntiDonald

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

(CNN)Former Trump White House adviser Peter Navarro revealed Monday that he has been subpoenaed by federal prosecutors.

Navarro said he has been summoned to testify on Thursday to a federal grand jury and to provide any records he has related to his refusal to comply with a February subpoena he received from the House select committee investigating the attack on the US Capitol, including any communication with former President Donald Trump.

This may explain why the DOJ has been so slow to move on all the other contempt charges. I think they have bigger plans for all the Trump insurrectionists.

Thanks for proving that you didn't read the linked article before commenting.

I'd say I'm embarrassed for him, but I've learned that you can't embarrass the citizens of Trump Fan Nation any more than you can embarrass a sloth.

You lost me at “insurrectionists”

Alright, how about seditious conspiracists. Everyone involved with Trumps attempt to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power has some degree of seditious conspiracy involvement.

You are aware of how a traditional complex investigation works? They start with the low hanging fruit and work their way to the treetop. Well, they are climbing.
Navarro is only a short distance from Trump.

And he's going to represent himself. Just brilliant. He spilled the plot on Ari Melber's show twice so it'll be interesting if he invokes the Fifth.

(CNN)Former Trump White House adviser Peter Navarro revealed Monday that he has been subpoenaed by federal prosecutors.

Navarro said he has been summoned to testify on Thursday to a federal grand jury and to provide any records he has related to his refusal to comply with a February subpoena he received from the House select committee investigating the attack on the US Capitol, including any communication with former President Donald Trump.

This may explain why the DOJ has been so slow to move on all the other contempt charges. I think they have bigger plans for all the Trump insurrectionists.
What Navarro admitted on a TV interview was that the scheme was a coup attempt.

Thanks for proving that you didn't read the linked article before commenting.
What does "Have a vague, general, sort of, at least partial, grasp of something that remotely resembles the facts." have to do with mindlessly defending what you have been told you have to believe and or automatically dismissing anything that you don't want to hear?

What does "Have a vague, general, sort of, at least partial, grasp of something that remotely resembles the facts." have to do with mindlessly defending what you have been told you have to believe and or automatically dismissing anything that you don't want to hear?
Is this supposed to be a response to my comment noting that someone else's comment proved that he didn't read the linked article?

Alright, how about seditious conspiracists. Everyone involved with Trumps attempt to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power has some degree of seditious conspiracy involvement.

You are aware of how a traditional complex investigation works? They start with the low hanging fruit and work their way to the treetop. Well, they are climbing.
Navarro is only a short distance from Trump.

Navarro has already publicly fingered trump for being a participant in the scheme.

The rest of the world lost you when you failed to acknowledge what your failed fuhrer’s plot really was.

You haven’t had a shred of credibility since.

Trump = Hitler

Link please?

TDS.

Saying so little.

I don't think I knew that the DOJ had convened a grand jury relative to January 6th. Am I missing something?

Saying so little.

I guess you can own your disgrace in silence. Your failed fuhrer tried to take over the country, and had a well organized, badly managed plot to do that.

Peter Navarro has already named most of the names, and did so voluntarily, just blurting it out on live television. The same way Guliani gave away the Ukrain blackmail scheme.

And now all the named, are trying to hide, and hide their records. This is when the cover up becomes especially pathetic.

I don't think I knew that the DOJ had convened a grand jury relative to January 6th. Am I missing something?
Just heard a report on this. It is not a grand jury to do with Jan 6th. It's a regular grand jury hearing his contempt of congress case. My mistake

And he's going to represent himself. Just brilliant. He spilled the plot on Ari Melber's show twice so it'll be interesting if he invokes the Fifth.
And wrote a memoir
lol

Back
Top Bottom