• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former San Francisco mayor claims extramarital affair with Kamala Harris

And AWAY WE GO!!! That didn't take long.... Former San Francisco mayor claims extramarital affair with Kamala Harris

Yeah for the rabid right muck rakers to wallow in very old news. To be clear the 'affair' was with a couple in an open marriage as the mayor often attended parties with his wife on one arm and a pretty young thing on the other. (are ya'll jealous much???)

Anyway the former mayor claims to have helped a laundry list of politicians and is known for tooting his own horn. I doubt this changes the landscape much- those who watch the 700 Club weren't going to vote for her. Those who feign shock and dismay weren't going to vote for her. Like OC dancing in a college video, this seems more faux poutrage by the rabid right than a gamechanger....

but do enjoy rolling around on the dead squirrel like some apartment toy dog in a city park.... :peace

Yeah for the rabid right muck rakers to wallow in very old news. To be clear the 'affair' was with a couple in an open marriage as the mayor often attended parties with his wife on one arm and a pretty young thing on the other. (are ya'll jealous much???)

Anyway the former mayor claims to have helped a laundry list of politicians and is known for tooting his own horn. I doubt this changes the landscape much- those who watch the 700 Club weren't going to vote for her. Those who feign shock and dismay weren't going to vote for her. Like OC dancing in a college video, this seems more faux poutrage by the rabid right than a gamechanger....

but do enjoy rolling around on the dead squirrel like some apartment toy dog in a city park.... :peace
We think it's funny. If he can conquer her, Trump will have no problem ;)

This just makes her more electable to republicans.

We think it's funny. If he can conquer her, Trump will have no problem

Well perhaps back in the day when Ms. Harris was quite young but tRump's track record when taking on mature self assured women (Pelosi comes to mind) tRump seems to tuck tail and run... apparently he does best with underage beauty contestants and Iron Curtain nude models looking for a green card... :roll:

However I don't see Ms.Harris as being the eventual Democratic nominee... :peace

Well perhaps back in the day when Ms. Harris was quite young but tRump's track record when taking on mature self assured women (Pelosi comes to mind) tRump seems to tuck tail and run... apparently he does best with underage beauty contestants and Iron Curtain nude models looking for a green card... :roll:

However I don't see Ms.Harris as being the eventual Democratic nominee... :peace
I agree with you there, democrats aren't that stupid. They'll vote for someone smart like Biden or Sanders.

I agree with you there, democrats aren't that stupid. They'll vote for someone smart like Biden or Sanders.

I'm not ready to predict who gets the Democratic nomination. I do note I can't say the same about Republican'ts, they don't seem all that smart after the 2016 primary process, perhaps they have learned a valuable lesson... :peace

Did she use her lawyer's secret company to funnel money in order to pay off the affair?

I'm not ready to predict who gets the Democratic nomination. I do note I can't say the same about Republican'ts, they don't seem all that smart after the 2016 primary process, perhaps they have learned a valuable lesson... :peace

The Republicans were smarter than Hillary in 2016. Make sure you get a candidate that knows to visit Wisconsin and Michigan...and an extra rally in PA wouldn't hurt either ;) Oh...yea...who voted for hillary in the primary in 2016? democrats. Smart move, eh?

I'd be shocked if democrats repeat their 2016 mistakes.

Harris got where she is the old fashioned way ... a married sugar daddy 30 years older.
Kinda touched a lot of bases there, Kammy.

The Republicans were smarter than Hillary in 2016. Make sure you get a candidate that knows to visit Wisconsin and Michigan...and an extra rally in PA wouldn't hurt either. Oh...yea...who voted for hillary in the primary in 2016? democrats. Smart move, eh? I'd be shocked if democrats repeat their 2016 mistakes.

Not sure how to define the 'smart' involved as each day brings a new revelation about outside influence. Perhaps the GOP 'smart' was ignoring serious candidates and going with a self serving egomaniac with a little help from his friends... Borscht slurping friends.

I hope the Republican'ts don't repeat their mistakes... :peace

Did she use her lawyer's secret company to funnel money in order to pay off the affair?

I think that's sort of the problem, actually. She didn't. Before she can earn Trump supporters' approval for her affair, she must do that while her husband is at home taking care of their newborn, brag about grabbing men by their genitals and walk in on underage boys in the dressing room. Only then can she meet Trump supporters' high standard.

Not sure how to define the 'smart' involved as each day brings a new revelation about outside influence. Perhaps the GOP 'smart' was ignoring serious candidates and going with a self serving egomaniac with a little help from his friends... Borscht slurping friends.

I hope the Republican'ts don't repeat their mistakes... :peace

You should totally nominate Hillary Clinton.

Harris got where she is the old fashioned way ... a married sugar daddy 30 years older.
Kinda touched a lot of bases there, Kammy.

Jealous?

I think that's sort of the problem, actually. She didn't. Before she can earn Trump supporters' approval for her affair, she must do that while her husband is at home taking care of their newborn, brag about grabbing men by their genitals and walk in on underage boys in the dressing room. Only then can she meet Trump supporters' high standard.

She’s a woman. They only approve of adultery when it’s a man.

If Ms. Harris was a serious candidate, this might be relevant news. However, only in the mind of Ms. Harris is she a serious candidate. Then again, considering the Democrat field, she's plausible as a candidate and a boon to President Trump's re-election efforts.

And AWAY WE GO!!! That didn't take long....

Former San Francisco mayor claims extramarital affair with Kamala Harris

[VIDEO]

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-san-francisco-mayor-claims-163002404.html

I’m not sure why this is even an issue. Only male candidates can be found to have committed inappropriate sexual acts. Females and those who may identify as female (if they identify with a gender at all), as victims of the patriarchal system imposed on them, merely are forced into reacting to that system. Basically, Harris did nothing wrong and Trump raped her into the affair.

Back
Top Bottom