• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former San Francisco mayor claims extramarital affair with Kamala Harris

Old news. IIRC they mayor was separated from his wife and Ms Harris wasn't married at the time.

th

She she slept her way to the top?

Looking forward to Trump supporters' outrage over this.

Make Adultery Gross Again :2usflag:

I think that's sort of the problem, actually. She didn't. Before she can earn Trump supporters' approval for her affair, she must do that while her husband is at home taking care of their newborn, brag about grabbing men by their genitals and walk in on underage boys in the dressing room. Only then can she meet Trump supporters' high standard.

Who does she need to have sex with to get the Democratic Party's nomination for her next career advancement?

Yeah for the rabid right muck rakers to wallow in very old news. To be clear the 'affair' was with a couple in an open marriage as the mayor often attended parties with his wife on one arm and a pretty young thing on the other. (are ya'll jealous much???)

Anyway the former mayor claims to have helped a laundry list of politicians and is known for tooting his own horn. I doubt this changes the landscape much- those who watch the 700 Club weren't going to vote for her. Those who feign shock and dismay weren't going to vote for her. Like OC dancing in a college video, this seems more faux poutrage by the rabid right than a gamechanger....

but do enjoy rolling around on the dead squirrel like some apartment toy dog in a city park.... :peace

Yes...it's MY FAULT your Beloved Kamala behaved like a slut.

Please explain how you are so intimately involved in the circumstances of their marriages?

I CALL BULL****.

Or were you doing her too?

Well perhaps back in the day when Ms. Harris was quite young but tRump's track record when taking on mature self assured women (Pelosi comes to mind) tRump seems to tuck tail and run... apparently he does best with underage beauty contestants and Iron Curtain nude models looking for a green card... :roll:

However I don't see Ms.Harris as being the eventual Democratic nominee... :peace

Yes...Harris being a slut reflects badly on Trump.

eyes crossed puppet.jpg

I think that's sort of the problem, actually. She didn't. Before she can earn Trump supporters' approval for her affair, she must do that while her husband is at home taking care of their newborn, brag about grabbing men by their genitals and walk in on underage boys in the dressing room. Only then can she meet Trump supporters' high standard.

Got proof that Trump lowered himself to screw either of the blackmailing skanks?

Didn't think so.

DP Leftists are HILARIOUS...even Kamala Harris's SLUTTY BEHAVIOR is "TRUMP'S FAULT!!!!"

laugh til it hurts.jpg

Yes...it's MY FAULT your Beloved Kamala behaved like a slut. Please explain how you are so intimately involved in the circumstances of their marriages? I CALL BULL****. Or were you doing her too?

LOL... to an uptight anal retentive there is no telling what they think about a female exploring her sexuality. tRump can be a 'slut' and be excused but a woman enjoying herself is a slut.... :roll:

Guys are studs and women are sluts when both engage in the same activity, typical rabid right double standard.... :doh

Oh I WISH I'd met Kamala back in the day, she looks like a hottie!!!!! :peace

Not sure how to define the 'smart' involved as each day brings a new revelation about outside influence. Perhaps the GOP 'smart' was ignoring serious candidates and going with a self serving egomaniac with a little help from his friends... Borscht slurping friends.

I hope the Republican'ts don't repeat their mistakes... :peace

Confused still? It wasn't the Trump campaign that spent $ millions to hire a KREMLIN-LINKED COMPANY, to hire a KREMLIN-LINKED FOREIGN AGENT, to BUY RUSSIAN LIES from his KREMLIN-LINKED buddies, was it?

If Ms. Harris was a serious candidate, this might be relevant news. However, only in the mind of Ms. Harris is she a serious candidate. Then again, considering the Democrat field, she's plausible as a candidate and a boon to President Trump's re-election efforts.

She is shaping up to be a lot of fun, already!

I’m not sure why this is even an issue. Only male candidates can be found to have committed inappropriate sexual acts. Females and those who may identify as female (if they identify with a gender at all), as victims of the patriarchal system imposed on them, merely are forced into reacting to that system. Basically, Harris did nothing wrong and Trump raped her into the affair.

Yes...it is clearly TRUMP'S FAULT!!

And Brett Kavanaugh was there, too!!!

Yes...it is clearly TRUMP'S FAULT!!

And Brett Kavanaugh was there, too!!!
And Michael Cohen offering hush money. How long before Mueller adds this to HIS investigation?

Looking forward to Trump supporters' outrage over this.

Make Adultery Gross Again :2usflag:

Yes...Harris' SLUTTY PAST is clearly the fault of Trump, and his supporters.

laughing dudes popcorn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom