• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Proud Boys chairman Tarrio charged with conspiracy

poweRob

USMC 1988-1996
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Start talking Enrique.

The former chairman of the U.S. right-wing group the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, has been charged with conspiracy for allegedly helping plan the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the Capitol by Donald Trump supporters, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday citing sources familiar with the matter.

Start talking Enrique.

The former chairman of the U.S. right-wing group the Proud Boys, Enrique Tarrio, has been charged with conspiracy for allegedly helping plan the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the Capitol by Donald Trump supporters, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday citing sources familiar with the matter.
Planned huh? Well the Feds are known for convicting ham sandwiches for murdering the pig from which they originated. I wonder if they are going to put him back in jail and torture him some more.

Start talking Enrique.

As we used to say in the Navy, “****in’ a ditty bag”! 👍

“FBI agents arrested Henry "Enrique" Tarrio, former national chairman of extremist group the Proud Boys, in a dawn raid Tuesday in Florida on conspiracy charges in relation to the insurrection at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

Tarrio, who will make his initial court appearance Tuesday, was named in a superseding indictment that includes five previously charged Proud Boys defendants.
The indictment is unusual because Tarrio was not present at the Capitol on Jan. 6. He was arrested two days prior to the insurrection on unrelated charges by Metropolitan D.C. police and was barred by a judge from protesting in the city on Jan. 6.
Tarrio was added as a defendant in an existing conspiracy case against five other members of the Proud Boys who allegedly attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6.

The indictment alleges that "Tarrio nonetheless continued to direct and encourage the Proud Boys prior to and during the events of Jan. 6, 2021, and that he claimed credit for what had happened on social media and in an encrypted chat room during and after the attack," according to a Department of Justice press release.”

This is gonna piss off the insurrection supporters.

Planned huh? Well the Feds are known for convicting ham sandwiches for murdering the pig from which they originated. I wonder if they are going to put him back in jail and torture him some more.
Supporting scumbags responsible for attacking the seat of our federal government?

No surprise. 🙄

Start talking Enrique.

He was pretty cozy with the Trumps. I'm not surprised. I doubt if he'll talk, though.

Supporting scumbags responsible for attacking the seat of our federal government?

No surprise. 🙄
I see you are busy pleasuring yourself in anticipation of conviction.

We can only hope.

I hope so ****ing traitor!!!
Traitor. I will add that to the list. You are running out of things to call us. While you are fapping yourself at least think of something more creative to call us, you're getting quite stale.

Traitor. I will add that to the list. You are running out of things to call us. While you are fapping yourself at least think of something more creative to call us, you're getting quite stale.
Not even close to running out…

Those that uprise against America and yet claim to be American deserve no end of hatred..:

Not even close to running out…

Those that uprise against America and yet claim to be American deserve no end of hatred..:
Yea yea whatever, go pleasure yourself.

All these people ruining their own lives to support a corrupt silver spooned philandering playboy and crook from Manhattan.
Who is also about to be in deep do-do if he isn't already. Garland is working after all.

It is very pleasing to know that DOJ is prosecuting scumbags like Tarrio.
So we noticed. I suggest you wash your hands before using your keyboard.

So we noticed. I suggest you wash your hands before using your keyboard.
1. You only speak for yourself. The voices in your head can do their own talking.

2. I suggest you collect your rubles as soon as possible, before they are completely worthless.

1. You only speak for yourself. The voices in your head can do their own talking.

2. I suggest you collect your rubles as soon as possible, before they are completely worthless.
You're so witty.

Back
Top Bottom