• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former Pres. Bush

I was just sitting here, playing on the 'puter when my hubby said,"hey, look at this." So I did. I saw Mr. Bush as a guest host on a college series baseball game. Now I don't normally pay attention to what former presidents are doing. Nor do I get all giggily and estactic when the one I voted for actually won. I do pay attention to what a president is doing whether he is a dem or a repug, tho'. Anyway, what I saw was a man, suntanned, relaxed, smiling and enjoying the heck out of himself. It was nice to see how healthy he looked and that he his holding up well. And no, I did not vote for Mr. Bush. But be that as it may, it always saddens me when I see a former president that doesn't look well. But I can say, this is not the case with him. He looked great. Actually, even in his relaxed mode, he looked quite disquinished, to say the very least. I would have to think that it would take at least a couple of years after leaving the presidents job, to actually get out and enjoy life away from the stress of the oval office, and a job that tends to age a president very quickly. And Mr. Bush looks happier, and more well rested. It was nice to see he's doing so well and I bet his beautiful and classy wife has a lot to do with it.

yep, that's what I said. Actually, they are both "repugs", short for repugnant.

Back
Top Bottom