• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Former mayor Guiliani speaks about China Joe Biden..corruption

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I re did this thread bc the other one disappeared..then re appeared...sigh

can't do a link but if u search for

Bartoromo...Guiliani..Biden..China

U should find this video

All voters need to have this info, how the Bidens have gotten rich off nefarious ( my word ) dealings w communist China

EhkKnvxWsAMl82n

In Ukraine in 2019, Rudy Giuliani receives "information" from Andrei Derkach, a known Russian agent who has been sanctioned by the Treasury Department.

Derkach graduated in 1993 from the KGB University in Moscow with his thesis on "Organization and conduct of meetings with secret agents."

Guiliani also worked with Andriy Telizhenko, yet another Russian agent in Ukraine.

T
EhkKnvxWsAMl82n

In Ukraine in 2019, Rudy Giuliani receives "information" from Andrei Derkach, a known Russian agent who has been sanctioned by the Treasury Department.

Derkach graduated in 1993 from the KGB University in Moscow with his thesis on "Organization and conduct of meetings with secret agents."

Guiliani also worked with Andriy Telizhenko, yet another Russian agent in Ukraine.
That means nada

Nice try

The low infos will bite but some of us are not in that category

U should find this video

All voters need to have this info, how the Bidens have gotten rich off nefarious ( my word ) dealings w communist China

Rudy has shown time and time again how desperate and dumb he has become.

Rudy got fat like Rump .......

Rudy has shown time and time again how desperate and dumb he has become.
right. he was mayor of a huge US city and cut crime by something like 65% and he's dumb

i guess Cuomo is below dumb

no, wait... that is NOT a guess

many New Yorkers say he is worst governor... and DiBlase-O worst mayor of NYC ever

typical lib bs

You state a fact about someone they don't like... I'll just call this disliked person B

and this is what you hear

B is a moron
B has the IQ of a rodent
B is a liar
B is scum

and etc... etc

Irony doesn't begin to say it

Vote for sanity

Trump 2020

right. he was mayor of a huge US city and cut crime by something like 65% and he's dumb

i guess Cuomo is below dumb

no, wait... that is NOT a guess

many New Yorkers say he is worst governor... and DiBlase-O worst mayor of NYC ever

Rudy G was smart when he hired Bratton. Rudy has been a liability for the last 15-20 years. Rudy’s power hungry ways got the best of him when he tried to get Kerik the Homeland job, it has been downhill ever since.

think about what Rudy and Donald squandered...

Rudy was America's favorite Mayor after 9/11. He could have used that goodwill to support great causes forever.

Trump had a pandemic fall in his lap and could have been one of the most famous Presidents ever by just handling our response correctly.

They both screwed up bad.

think about what Rudy and Donald squandered...

Rudy was America's favorite Mayor after 9/11. He could have used that goodwill to support great causes forever.

Trump had a pandemic fall in his lap and could have been one of the most famous Presidents ever by just handling our response correctly.

They both screwed up bad.
They have become the same person. Selfish and will say anything for attention. While fleecing all.

I don't get the last post

And I don't appreciate that picture of Ms bleachbit being placed in my post without permission which is how things look to me

U should find this video

Russia Trump ordered you to call his opponent China Joe Biden. How compelling.

Back
Top Bottom