• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Former Mafia-linked figure describes association with Trump

Rogue Valley

Lead or get out of the way
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Former Mafia-linked figure describes association with Trump

06TRUMPSOHOweb2-master675.jpg

Donald Trump and Bayrock Group Chairman Tevfik Arif, center, and executive Felix Sater

The Clintons are the classic definition of a political mafia crime family.

They are the Underwoods in House of Cards to the finest, minute detail.

The Clintons are the classic definition of a political mafia crime family.

They are the Underwoods in House of Cards to the finest, minute detail.

And this post is relevant to the thread in what way?

all tRump did was give him business cards indicating the mafia associate was also a senior adviser to tRump
no relationship there

And this post is relevant to the thread in what way?

Liberals are desperate to tie Trump to the mob, to call him anti-woman, to throw as much mud as possible at him.

Meanwhile, everything they say about Trump applies to the Clintons ten-fold. That's the ugly truth.

I don't like Trump, but his shortcomings are just a watered down version of the Clintons.

Liberals are desperate to tie Trump to the mob, to call him anti-woman, to throw as much mud as possible at him.

Meanwhile, everything they say about Trump applies to the Clintons ten-fold. That's the ugly truth.

I don't like Trump, but his shortcomings are just a watered down version of the Clintons.

who are the ten documented clinton advisers who are also known associates of the mob?

Again...a naked and unsupported assertion of Clinton's alleged problems is relevant to a thread that specifically details a link between Trump and a Mafia-linked individual is relevant in what way?

Let's get a little bit real here. Demonizing the opponent is nothing new, left or right. When you say "that is the ugly truth" you are not speaking of both political parties, you are swiftboating one side.

Liberals this, liberals that. Meanwhile, seven Benghazi commissions that not even O'Reilly could have spun positively, but for the completely accidental discovery of the fact that Hillary did the same thing via emails as the last several SoC's have, whether in email or analog form, in the past.

Back
Top Bottom